Would you a date a girl so tiny you had to be careful everytime you fucked her so you didn't hurt her?

would you a date a girl so tiny you had to be careful everytime you fucked her so you didn't hurt her?

Other urls found in this thread:

sq6.ru/BkeyyAaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, and i wouldn't be all that careful. bitches like a little pain.

yes, also who is that?

I did. Worst 4 years of my life.

i do. 94 pound 5.2

nevermind

No, womanlets turn me off. They feel more like pets than real women.

Hi dude,would you buy amd fx 8350 or i5

I fucking love tiny girls, I just want to own them like a slave

Sigmund Freud said that people who like tiny girls
are gays

Why the hell not? Cowgirl is my favorite position anyway. But she's gotta be legal, I don't want that on my record.

I do have one. Coincidentally , also got her a collar recently

Freud also said every woman secretly wants a penis and that boys secretly want to fuck their mothers. Don't trust everything a coke addict says.

Sounds like projecting to me

It's a girl user, relax.

I would desstroy ANZU's cunt

but it is truth,i agree with him

As long as she is legal, then fuck yeah.

I wanted more pics to fap to
But reverse image searched useful
Don't worry, I'll be relaxed in 10-20 minutes

What the fuck is this normie shit?

she is legal right now dude

>not wanting to be a sex offender
>normie
Yeah I can agree with that

I wear my convictions round my neck like a badge of honor
along with the labia of the grills that didn't make it

/thread

Yeah, but OP used an indefinite article in his post, therefore "a girl so tiny" could mean anything from a woman of below average height to a loli.

Yes! My dream girl is someone i can grab with one hand and use like a fleshlite. But i wouldnt be that carefull, she would have to endure some pain! Problem is they are completely useless to live with, cant do simple things because they are just too weak and fragile. Cant lift a full bag of grocerys, cant change a flat tire, cant help you get that new tv into the car, and speaking of car, if you share the same car you quickly grow tired of adjusting the seat and mirrors every-fucking-time you go out for a drive!

typical turkroach.

Yes. I'm married to one. She goes on top most of the time.

In this galaxy there are no words for the intense pain i feel when seeing this lips... like seriously get some fucking cream...fatten your lips and dont give me this fjordshit come on.

these lips are the beauty equivalent of a holocaust.

I'd cream her lips if you know what I mean

i hate to break it to you bro, but she is ugly without wigs makeup and contacts

Dated a girl who was about 5 foot, and probably 115lbs, had fat tits and a tiny pussy. Sex was pretty restricted, I'd bottom out and grind her cervix if I went in all the way. Her on top controling the pace was pretty much the only way to go. If you had a tiny dick then it would probably work out great.

dafuk are you on about, she's beautiful

I already have. Although she wasn't that small, I'm just kind of a fatty

Naw she's cute as fuck, man.

don't you wanna be without sex in 2017? a lot of horny young girls of your city: sq6.ru/BkeyyAaz

>Any year
>Dating 3D women

You are on the Mongolian Cave Drawings forum, we only love 2D girls.

a 2D girl can't love you back though

don't think she’s ugly but she looks as if she's 12.

she can. VR waifus and robo waifus are on the horizon. I am learning programming languages so I can use deep learning to develop the ideal personality of my companion.

agreed.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Yes, infact if I don't get a girlfriend soon I'm going to an hero.

Just saying that small cute girls are the best.

How old are you? I became a wizard few years ago, now I feel glad I didn't fall for the gf/wife trap. I work only for my own needs, save money go on vacations and live a comfortable lifestyle.

The magic will wear off within a week once you and your girl begin to shed their facade and expose the disgusting human nature.

#
Ohh! Not again please bitch

Probleme?

hahahahahahaahaahahaahah... FOUR YEARS... lolooolooloo... aaahhhahahaha... FOUR YEARS!!!

I would marry a girl like that

>a 2D girl can't love you back though
>implying 3D girls can

Some dingus agrees, must be truth.... That or retarded.

i dream of that
i double dream of a boy like that

>i'm blind as fuck

and i thought anime gave me high standards, poor user litterally cant like her unless she looks like anime