My daughter hates brushing her teeth. It is a fight every night before bed time...

My daughter hates brushing her teeth. It is a fight every night before bed time. She resists and fights me the whole time. I have to hold her down and force it in her mouth. I think it might be traumatizing her.

Any ideas on how to get her to brush her teeth?

Use your penis as toothbrush.

Show her pictures of rotten teeth.

show her pictures of extreme gum diseased teeth ect and say this is what your teeth will look like if you do not brush them

reported

im with this nigger

Use a non fluoride tooth paste and just apply a pea sized amount. Get her used to that

start putting away money for dentures
you just cant force some people to do what they dont want

give her fluoride-free toothpaste

or this

It's just like potty training. Get her new pajamas or something that she loves and she can only wear them if she brushes for however long...get a timer or a song she can listen to to make it fun

How shit of a parent to you have to be when you come to Sup Forums of all places for parenting advice?

Show her a bunch of pictures of people who didn't brush their teeth.

I love these threads. Thanks OP. I can finally fap.

tits or gtfo

This is a good one. Gets most kids to cooperate. Have you tried that?

How about you fuck off not all of us have friends

My son is the same but we dont have to hold him down. Hes 2. I just let him brush my teeth while i beush his and he mimics what i do.

Works for my Kids

This

tell her youll use a toilet brish if she doesnt comply

Sometimes you just gotta force it in user, the way I do it to my daughter is I hold her mouth open, and splurge right in there with the toothpaste, then I say, "Don't cry"

Then i stick my penis in her mouth

Top Kek. :P Good parent

appeal to her by logic rather than "i'm the parent, you're the child!".

so this shit expresses happiness if she brushes and sadness if she doesnt?

exactly
AND she will get a gift to play with in the app afterwards

what have you tryed ? how old is she ?
scariing the shit out of her dont have to work. children dont think about tomorrow ( if they would we don't have to force them inte edukation)

make it a happy time. try musik and dancing or like .. bedtimt is in 30 minuts we can fight about brusching for this time or can handel this in 5 minuts and you get the other 25 for .... ( you read a bedtime story / cuddel / phone grandma / you know your kid what she want? )

dfc or gtfo

So she wouldn't have to use someones Penis to clean her teeth

Buy her an electric toothbrush.

Put the toothpaste on your penis. Two birds, one stone and all that.

user sounds like your kid is really young, so dont do this shit.
these are solid ideas.

Just do this, OP. Whenever she doesn't want to brush her teeth punish her by using your penis as a toothbrush

Show her people with rotted teeth and explain what will happen if she doesn't brush her teeth. Scare her into doing it.

>8080088

double dubs, a funky number and quality child-raising advice

this!

children don't use logic

ITT : Newfags taking the bait

Pull her teeth out with pliers - problem solved

get a jar and tell her for everyday she doesn't have to be told to brush her teeth you'll put a dollar in the jar and at the end of the year she can do whatever she wants with the money. if she does good everyday for the first six months you'll increase the amount to 5 dollars a day she doesn't have to be reminded.

at the end of the year show her the jar and put it in a bank account for her so she'll have that money and build up her credit.

>My daughter hates sucking my dick. It is a fight every night before bed time. She resists and fights me the whole time. I have to hold her down and force it in her mouth. I think it might be traumatizing her.

Any ideas on how to get her to suck my dick?

good idea.

train her to be a whore that does everything for money only.

Can't wait for her first
"nah dad. I won't clean my room / eat healthy / fuck responsibly until you pay me 50 bucks!"

>show her the jar and put it in a bank account for her so she'll have that money and build up her credit

Top Fucking Kek. She'll just be mad and cry that she can't use any of it.

Kek

Your daughter's gonna be a stipper whore, kek.

IT'S ALL A LIE, TELL HER THE TRUTH THOSE TEETH WILL FALL OUT ANYWAYS

It's just like potty training. Get her new pajamas or something that she loves and she can only wear them if she sucks your dick for however long...get a timer or a song she can listen to to make it fun

Find a better flavor of toothpaste

loosing teeth at the wrong time causes the new ones to come in crooked in many cases.

she's gonna obssess over ways to take the jar when you're not looking. you're gonna train her to be a thief

This one user. Its a very good option to brush teeth

what have you tryed ? how old is she ?
scariing the shit out of her dont have to work. children dont think about tomorrow ( if they would we don't have to force them inte edukation)

make it a happy time. try musik and dancing or like .. bedtimt is in 30 minuts we can fight about sucking dick for this time or can handel this in 5 minuts and you get the other 25 for .... ( you read a bedtime story / cuddel / phone grandma / you know your kid what she want? )

Find a better flavor of condom

So you. Rage fucked someone to have a kid?

Yeah nice raising future materialistic sluts

Get her an electric toothbrush. It's more fun and helps get the teeth clean faster. Since I switched to an electric toothbrush I stopped getting cavities or other oral health issues.

Put somthing bitter in her mouth

oh gawd my penis right now

Ah, good thinking. Makes forced oral sex less painful for both, nice.

she looks guuuudddddd OPIE post moarrr picccsssssss

They make toothbrushes that play popular music for brushing timing

since this is a theme in the thread, requesting the incest dad/daughter story "daughter Annie" from earlier this week, and if it's been continued/updated, please post that

It's called a reward system. One day you will understand

Get her hooked on meth and only reward her with the next hit if she brushes her teeth every day.

shut the fuck up

Why you so mad, son? Did you keep dying on call of duty again?

She'll be more motivated to brush if her mouth smells like cum, you know what to do ;)

Put something bitter in her mouth

/thread

Get her hooked on meth and only reward her with the next hit if she sucks your dick every day.

mods
mods
MOOOODS

She'll be more motivated to suck your dick if her mouth smells like toothpaste, you know what to do ;)

Fucking kek, where's this from?

The simpsons xD

Stab her with. Tooth brush and than masterbate in her mouth this works trust me

Put rice on the toothbrush

But then u start another jar for every time she doesn't talk about being able to use that money...

you must be new here

do you know what about it she doesnt like? cos when i was i=a kid i couldnt stand the strongness of the mintyness of the toothpaste, my teeth are perminantly gross now.

see if thats what the problem is and find some less minty paste

beat her

Put rice on your penis

The Simpsons before it became Lisa's Liberal Leftist Show.

Stab her with. Penis and than brush her teeth this works trust me

beat her

Let her know that plaque is bacteria poop, and by not brushing her teeth, she is letting poop build up in her mouth. If she doesn't brush, call her poop-face. If refusal persists, find an opportunity to call her poop-face in front of her friends, explain why.

This.

OP, ignore if you don't mind having a spoiled child

>Newfag

TopKek

let her teeth rot then when she complains refuse to pay for her dental work

Read her this book or the equivalent in your rotten country. Also use a sandclock to show her how long she needs to brush her teeth. Good luck.

Make her give you blowjobs. Then she has to swallow. If she wants to get rid of the semen taste she has to brush. If she still doesn't want to brush that just means she enjoys the taste of semen. Win-win.

my daughter does this, what do?

I don't see the problem. She brushes her teeth to make room for the poop to get into more spaces and get stuck making the taste last longer.

Hot

this

Tu me forces la main, bro...