Be Swede

>be Swede
>get conscripted
you literally cant make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are they at war though?

no, but nobody wants to serve in Swedish military, so they have to force a small portion of their male population to do the job

>Be german
>have to work till your 80 to pay for your arab children

same

seems alright

>germany in charge of reading comprehension
Whew

Yes hello? They're finally slowly starting to follow us in this matter, about time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis

Daily reminder, if you haven't served in the army you can't call yourself a real man.

you do realize that this is state propaganda, right?

Be able to handle a weapon to defend yourself, your family members and your fellow citizens from being killed in war time or in another shit.
Know the tactics and how not to die at a war now is called "government propaganda".
What would you prefer? Be a beta pacifistic cuck and afraid of say "stop" to a muslim when he'll rape german girl on the street or smash this piece of filth right in the face?

I live in a civilized country. We can rely on the police force and dont really have to defend our life everyday
But in case such a situation came up, I am doing kickboxing for years, so I think I would be fine

So do i, and it's my duty to be able to defend that civilized country's independence and the land of my fathers.

but your country is surrounded by friendly nations

You're a wimp and you'll probably get us all killed. Why is it that German men act as if they were neutered?

You're a retard and you're probably going to get us all killed. Also, I learned how to use to protect myself when I was a child. Demanding the government force unwilling men into the military to teach them skills they should already know is unnecessary. Also, why fear the Muslims in your country when your country can make them fear you?

>But in case such a situation came up, I am doing kickboxing for years, so I think I would be fine
> doing kickboxing, I would be fine

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Conscription isn't bad unless you live in Russia or Israel.
I actually miss my conscription year, had lots of fun, met people i'm still bros with today.
You form bonds for life, you get to fulfill your potential and it gives you a good starting point for having good work ethics and a willingness to be the best you can be.
It's good that Sweden has reinstated it, their military needs more men, and swedish men need to man the fuck up.

>but your country is surrounded by friendly nations

>We can rely on the police force
Check your list of terrorist attacks, fritz.
Your police is shit in common situations like ours, they can't defend our lives.
But at least we have special operatives to prevent attacks while your intel gave them a green light to make a truck race

>only people born in 1999 and later will be affected
feels good man

>follow
We had it for a long time but it was removed less than 10 years ago. Now it's coming back.

remind me again, how many Germans have died in terrorist attacks in the last 10 years?
Lets compare it to the deaths in car accidents

>I am doing kickboxing for years, so I think I would be fine

Yeah and we've had it for as long as we've been a nation.

So not very long then

Wait, what? Sweden found its balls?

epic bants xDDD
posting it on reddit as we speak

>getting assmad on Finland's behalf

but Russia and Finland had great trading relations for like 70 years

Achually for now longer than you since you abolished it in 2000.

It's not that simple. It's a mutual trade but if anything was to go wrong either way even in a slight way like joining nato we would be cut off from their markets and gas. This is why we try to keep atleast cordial relations to them. But the russian is not to be wholly trusted and this has been proven case and point in so many occasions i'm not even humoring you.

friendship ended with sweden
now finland is my best friend

The longer you work, the higher your pension.

So when I quit working at 60 because I'm a healthy male, I'll get €12K every month from the government doing absolutely fucking nothing. In fact, when I'm old I'll be making more money than I am now.

99 pride world wide

>little brothers ganging up on me

Underage raus

they will only take a few thousand and those spots will be filled by volunteers

imagine if nato and eu ceased to exist overnight.
do you think russia would invade you?

>for your information I know kickbox you rapist!
>get stabbed and watch a girl get fucked
>pop a boner
>become a cuck

>What would you prefer? Be a beta pacifistic cuck and afraid of say "stop" to a muslim when he'll rape german girl on the street or smash this piece of filth right in the face?
Sounds like standard propaganda

Probably no.
But in case of WW3 Finland would be the first target for libearation.

>tfw missed conscription
>tfw been a neet since high school (six years)
>tfw i wouldn't pass the psyche evaluation anyhow

Literally cuck my shit up.

>We can rely on the police force
Köln_new_year.jpg

You're a mindless fucking dog of the state, you know that?
Your country doesn't give a shit about you.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.
Sounds like leaves rustling.

Friendly reminder that a man chooses, a slave obeys.

This will give jamal plenty of time to play with their girlfriends while swede boys are in boot camp/sensitivity training.

interesting tactic

>being this scared of communism

WOW SO INTOLERANT

ITS LIKE YOU THINK THE RUSSIANS KILLED LIKE 100 MILLION PEOPLE OR SOMETHING

OMG WHATS NEXT UR GONNA GO BAN LEFT-WING PARTIES OH WAIT YOU ARE RULED BY ONE RIGHT NOW

>Being this fucking dumb

This is why nobody mourns a soldier. They're too damn stupid.

>But in case such a situation came up, I am doing kickboxing for years, so I think I would be fine
This is you in a war

There´s nothing special about using a gun. Everyone can learn it in 1 minute. And punching someone in the face is a simple human self-defend reflex .
I don´t need military training to defend my family.

They force the women too

>There´s nothing special about using a gun. Everyone can learn it in 1 minute.
>mfw

>I don´t need military training to defend my family.
Yeah because you'll definetly succeed in defending your house from the russian army by punching pvt. Sergei in his face.

They better. They virtue signal enough.

You're empty and you're gay

Wow look at the bydlo
It's so cute it thinks it's strong! :3
He even thinks Russia hasn't got a population of 10% Muslim in his pathetic cunt

>"Conscript"
The news said theyre asking do you want to join the army, doesnt make a difference to prior

KANN NICHT FABRICIEREN

Reminder that a man can chose to obey.

but he's 18

We abolished it in 2010, so we have had conscription for longer than your nation has even existed

>these europoors who can't take 1 year of manual work

Russia should annex all of it tbqh.

i don't understand that image but you look fat

>a Russian is right about something
I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's probably gonna be 90% men who get conscripted anyway, but it's a nice gesture.

and also the second to last after of which only Russia would be liberated

this

>Men get conscripted as infantry
>women get conscripted as clerks

This is what the average Norwegian soldier looks like

You don't serve the army for violence or knowledge.
You serve the army to get life experience, in a good condensed form.

Its honestly a good offset compared to the pampered modernity.

>1999-2000 will be conscripted. Dodged that bullet by 4 years. Score

Conscription covers young men and women alike. When I did a preperatory course for military education about half of the people attending were women, possibly slightly more.

How very fucking lucky you are. I'm not worried though. They have like 100.000 people to pick from to come up with those 4000. Can't see why they'd pick me.

>not wanting to serve in your army and learn new skills and meet people in your cunt's expense
Geez what's wrong with you

Fuck that, buy a gun and know how to use it, that's my plan

You don't become a man by buying an item.

That's the good part, as well as seeing more nature than most city dwellers do typically. The bad part is that it's a ton of work every day for months, in snow and with asshole superiors.

Or in the case of russia "be able to handle a weapon to aim it at the people you are invading and use it to kill them in war time"

So progressive.

>he thinks he lives in a first world country
>he's forced to serve in the military

>live the best years of your life as a wagecuck
>get pension when you are old and will probably die anyway in 10 years

>be little weak feminine swedeboi
>can't handle conscription

Don't be ridiculous. Even little weak feminine finnbois can handle conscription.