Hey Sup Forums whatcha dippin?

hey Sup Forums whatcha dippin?
>Copenhagen master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIeE_270J4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goteborgs rape hjortron

röda lacket mah favorite

Can anyone explain the appeal of this stuff? I'm not asking to be a faggot, it's a genuine question.

i don't want to smoke much anymore and i enjoy the taste

this

I personally love rape tobacco

Copehhagen Straight, all day every day

Odense master race reporting in.

Copenhagen natural only way to go

Long cut original

that one is my favourite a long with general extra strong normal one

not even strong, only drippy as fuck

Nothing cause I like my teeth and not having shit breath

i love the flavour

I started doing it because I cant smoke in my line of work, and we work long days. Its an alternative to smoking, in short.

If you only dip occasionally like as a treat will it fuck up your teeth and gums?

If you don't have a tub of Stoker's you're doing it wrong

this'n errday

thats why I started doing it, military got me into it

Cope LC or southern blend for me please.

nah man it wont, its usually only bad if you dip a can a day and never brush your fucking teeth

Yea I drive a RTA bus in winter as well as a truck in summer so throwing in a snus is super nice for the long hauls

Oilfield here. Cant smoke when fracing cause we'd all die more than likely.

lol oh true

the gums but not the teeth

>Cus im not a hillbillie

Skoal mint extra pouches. I know, fag shit. Had to stop doing the regular cause it was fucking up my shit.

All time fav, skoal spearmint

Redman, the way Clint wanted me to.

In my opinion, thats the best snus

you're right, you're just white trash

>literally every Austrian Sergeant

Mah nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=lIeE_270J4U
this thread

This what I'm dippin

Hey that's good shit man.
Kekek

I dip Copenhagen straight at home and Stokers Wintergreen when I'm out and about or working especially with one guy who's always bumming a dip off me. Recently at the store they had buy two get two free but for a buck a piece so I have like a whole box. Shit is cheap and way better then most dips out there.

Redman dip or chew?

This is my first can of stokers and I love it, my norm is griz wintergreen but I'm thinking about droppin griz for stokers. It is much cheaper yeah.

Redman original is the way to go man. Just thinking about it makes me semi solid;)

Dippin that SKOAL bebay, women always want to swap spit with a man with good taste, yall need to quit that Copenhagen shit

at first I was like whatever I'll try it because it's so cheap but it's way better then grizzly when it comes to wintergreen, it feels just as strong and seems easier on the body. It's taste isn't as intense but seems to last longer, but the cut isn't that long different type of cut that griz has that makes it unique. Griz just has that consistency that like you never even have to pack a can

Yeah the flavor is better it lasts longer and it's just as strong but I love how it's cut idk why but it's wayyyy better than grizzlys cut.