Without laughing

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.
I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udGAapx7Gok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Is this bait? Because this is bad bait.

I am one hundred per cent serious.

Do it then

a copy pasta was born

you're funny :) i like you already...

Dafuq? Never seen a gorilla carrying a knife before.

>gorilla

Dude those guys have around 300lbs and are full with testo to the grills. you have not a slight chance against in a 1 vs 1

You are not considering that Gorillas bite too. If you are lucky enough you may end up as a cumbag for one of those beasts.

Well Gorillas have 2 inch dicks so you could try to get it to rape you and then when it gets tired you uppercut it.

I'll fucking pwn a gorilla one-handed. Just let me find my .44mag Redhawk.

With a spear or sword, maybe.

OP would make harambe look like a fucking joke

Issou

Ik this is bait, but I'll bite. Gorillas are 17x stronger than the average human, they bite, and their average weight is 350lbs. If you honestly think you can beat that, have fun. I'll enjoy watching the webm on rekt threads.

Silverbacks get more to like 500-600lbs. And figuring their strength is measured by the pound. No, you could not win, op. Yes, you might be able to dodge and attack and hit him, I'll grant you that. But technical skills would never overcome that beasts raw, brutal strength. All it would like is one hit on you, one second of daze and it's over.

So no. Bow down to the monkey and suck the dick.

Are you aware that even the slightest hit from a gorilla will, without any doubt, completely fucking destroy you, even if you can evade him, you wont be doing much damage.

hell, even if you are the strongest human in existence you WILL lose to a plethora of regular wild animals, gorilla included.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. Always. I'm not an average human.

this
/thread
also: checked

Dubs never lie

Then go get fucked up by a gorilla.

A gorilla weighs over 300 pounds, and can rip your arms off it felt like it. Fag

>I think I can fuck up a gorilla with my bare hands

This is bait but seriously go fight a gorilla and your limbs ripped off. It would be great.

Saw this pasta a long time ago, kek. Thanks for reminding me of easier times user

a gorilla would literally decapitate you with one swing.

I love it when martial arts types reach a certain point (though this guy's about 6 years behind the average... guess that says a lot about his learning difficulties) where they start to have spectacularly unrealistic expectations of what they can do.

its kind of like the "mount stupid" of willingness to express their ideas about things. only about their physical ability.
(Me: Studied hema (german longsword) for nearly 15 years. Consider myself to be heading towards being sort-of-expert, ish. Therefore pretty convinced I never, ever want to get intoa real sword fight in my life.)

Those who are feeding LMAO

ONCHE ONCHE

To go Africa and try. Remember to live stream it.

Tbh I don't think any human can even hurt a gorilla using their fists.

Dubs of deceit.

I don't even read it all. What you think you have achieved physically, or what you think you can do. It never mind. Face an adult silver back male and you're dead

you can take on an 850lb animal that's not going to hold back even 1% of it's fight reaction when it feels threatened?

motherfucker, i have a contract you're going to find very hard to turn down.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

God I hope this is real. OP, here's an account by a guy with real fighting experience who went head to head with a chimpanzee (which, in case you are wondering, are much smaller than gorillas) and BARELY won.

youtube.com/watch?v=udGAapx7Gok

Think about that.

Are you Jesus?

Are you fucking mentally ill?