Jesus was a pussy

TAKE THAT BACK, FUCKER

pic related

Kanye west is black

>Implying he existed

Dave Chappelle is black to

>Jesus was a jew
You take that back

that guy looks more armenian, not jewish.

Yes, Jesus WAS a jew, but he changed the old jewish contract betweeb men and god into a new contract. So he sort of overcame his jewishness and turned it into something new.

>Talking about jesus in a bhutanese horseshoe-throwing championship forum

And Christianity is nothing more than a 2000 yr old 'Neo-Jewish' cult. Basically, christians are the mormons of the jews.

Mormons are the mormons of the christans, which gives us some real heavy Inception-level shit going on.

Your point, OP?

Was?

>John 8:7
That was John recalling a moment when Christ defended a whore for being adulterous. When the rabbis told jesus it is law by our God to stone her because of her transgressions, Jesus replied with "If any one of you is without sin, let him cast the first stone." This was basically him telling the members of the church to not be hypocrites, because those who have sinned are unworthy of bringing forth justice on behalf of God.

So "sexual immorality" isn't what was going on in John 8:7.

>Matthew 22:21
This was Jesus talking about Caesar's pride in that he thought of himself has the one to rule all when in fact it is God who does this. This was not about separation of church and state.

I get what the image is trying to say, but its still inaccurate.

yeah

Thank you for clarifying the Scriptures, user.

Thanks parents for raising me as protestant Christian :^)
I've still got a lot of this shit memorized.

Keep it memorized. It's good for countering the lies of the false prophets (the Republican party)

Jesus was probably just as real as Mohammed (pbuh)

I really don't understand how people actually believe the drivel within the bible. I went to a catholic grammar school in Ireland, so I was forced to read the new testament and it was a bunch of bollocks; no sane person would actually believe this shit.

Ofc he was a jew, Christianity came after he died.