Is Sup Forums as autistic as everyone says we are? We've done it before so let's see if we improved

Is Sup Forums as autistic as everyone says we are? We've done it before so let's see if we improved.

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

>having hope for Sup Forums not being filled with autistic sociopaths

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

bumping it takes awhile to do the test

>how to take a screen-shot

kek

For some reason my screenshot isn't saving where it usually saves, but my empathy is 9/80. I don't really understand why so many people make a fuss about empathy, i'd prefer thinking logically way more then thinking compared to emotions.

same here

Better to take this one

16personalities.com/

In case you haven't noticed, this is an empathy test, not a personality test, dumbass.

some question are bullshit,i don't have friends.

that stupid quiz is fucked up, no way I'm autistic like you are guise

SHIT

>45
what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

a bit surprised, I chose pretty normal answers in my mind

Wow, you guys are fucking retards lmao

(:

empathy is for fags

i love people who aren't empathetic

So not feeling sorry for people and accidentally being rude occasionally makes me autistic, then?

I got 4. I also have Asperger's, so hey-ho.

what is emphaty

nope

Im a autism

>31
Fuck all you retards! I'm not autistic like you!

Ha! Told you faggots I wasn't retarded.

Some of you guys need to get some help before you shoot up a school.

Whoever gets a 1 automatically becomes a wizard and is granted mystical powers us mortals sadly can't enjoy

Feels like the test is slanted, as i'm very good at reading people, predicting behavior and understanding counter points of view, but often don't factor emotion into decision making (Which seems to be half the question base)

41/80

>Found the retard

Empathy isn't just emotions, it's understanding another's circumstances. Without a basis of understanding, experience and values how can you form a logical conclusion?

All you'd have to go on is a hollow, one-size-fits-all solution that you read on the Internet.

Shooting up a school requires effort, effort that can be spent shit posting.
>it's easier to just call in an anonymous bomb threat

Supreme autism powers?

Well shit man

We got a contender
An autism master of trips

about what i expected

i'm not autistic, but i have no empathy for humans.

i will save a drowning animal, but i wouldn't give a drowning human being a second thought.

I know that dumbfuck, at what point did i say empathy means emotions? When you have empathy you are understanding another's emotions and viewpoint in a situation. I still stand by my point that logical thinking is better to have then empathy.

Think of it like the OFFICIAL VIRGIN AGE METER+ at the age of 30+ Those are your autism powers

You just got the edge.
You'll grow out of that

Yes i'm sure you would edge-sama. I scored a 9 on the test and i still would save a drowning human, as long as it didn't have much of a risk of me dying either.

This,
It's critical in conflict resolution, critical thinking and decision making,
Understanding the point of view of others, even if they are counter to your own is a data point that is a basis of being logical.
Still doesn't get it

i am retard

i think the same and im 30+ whats next kiddo

Absolutely redundant argument there. You're saying you know it's about understanding the situation, but still don't want to?

>hurrdurr I'm 2 edgy 4 emotions

dear facebook fans
i am glad to tell you all that i am now part of the furry community, and vegan! did i tell you i'm vegan? i'm a vegan. vegan? vegan.

Sorry user, it does.

quads have spoken

Quads of truth

i am in the twilight years of life
i've lived this way since i can remember

No clue,I just found out I'm retarded ffs

>I try to keep up with the current trends and fashions.

Fuck this test.. it only shows if your one of the blind herd. For Fucks sakes I hope none of you feel bad about your results this is nonsense.

Who the fuck gets an 80 on this?

fucking WHAT

I never said it was about understanding the situation, i said empathy was about understanding, I said it was about understanding other people's situations. Also, since when does having little empathy mean i'm edgy? Why would i risk myself to save another? I would sacrifice another's job to help myself if I needed to, and that doesn't make me edgy. Learn what that word means. Edgy is when you force being cool by acting like you're dark and depressing. I'm not depressing at all, I just think it's better to think logically then let other people's situations impact your life. It's easy to win arguments when someone has a slightly different opinion then the norm so you can call them weird, stupid or edgy, huh?

LOL
not even
i just think that humans are shit, myself included. i just have no empathy when it comes to other people.

actually, i'm clinically sociopathic.

Oops sorry the second part after the first comma was a typo, when i said "i said empathy was about understanding"

Doesn't mean you conform to current trends and fashions, just that you're aware of them

0/10
didn't mention how you're asexual genderfluid, supporter of black power and sharia law, and the head of the "Hillary for president - revote!" facebook group. try harder, faggot.

Bump for the bump god

+1 for intelligence

>unwashed athiest edgelord detected

>I would sacrifice another's job to help myself if I needed to

But would you feel bad for doing so?

48... kinda sad it isn't higher

there's no way this is accurate. my fedora collection says otherwise

Anyone who gets a high score on this will contribute nothing of value to mankind.

Not really. They can get another job, and if they couldn't then they probably shouldn't have had that job in the first place.

No no. If you can't tell what's fashionable amongst your race, you technically aren't empathizing with them.

>25/80

wew lad

I got 34

They're one and the same in a vast majority of cases. How can you umderstand the situation, let alone find a reasonable and tailored solution, if you don't understand the person you're supposed to help?

Also, nice strawman. You can be empathetic, but ambitious. Someone else losing their job for you is either their fuck up or yours.

>what point did i say
>I never said
>i said
>Learn what that word means
Stop deflecting by trying to redefine words or your meaning of them. It's fine to clarify meaning, but what you're doing here is setting up a strawman.
I don't give a fk about the topic
You're being intellectually dishonest

>hope
>b

p1ck

wART/?!?!!1 you dont like harambe and ppap? why grandpa? hehehehehehehe

well by the looks of it, I have a bachelors in autism

Score was single digits, huh?

understanding someone elses circumstances is literally pointless unless it effect my own circumstances directly

i will never understand why people think anyone owns it to them to think about their lives

I got a 34, said i was indicitive...

I'm the trips with 4 I'm diagnosed bipolar 1 and take so many antipsychotics and mood stabilizers I don't feel much of anything anymore, I broke my arm on purpose and often hurt people just to see if I feel anything from doing it idk, I finessed my care coordinator at my last rehab (Coke addict helps me feel something) and got him to let me read my file, my current psychiatrist worries that I might commit murder just to see if I feel it's pretty edgy I know

hey faggots
sorry you didnt get loving at an early age
notmuch i can do for you
well actually i could od a lot if i wanted to but i have my own issues to deal with

Nope.

You and I both know that you bullshitted through the test.

If someone did the same to you, would you care?

Its to large and borring

oh shi-

you guys suck

But your empathy for other humans, user...
Anyway scored 20 out of 80. Expected a lot worse though.

and many questions are badly worded, leading to possible multiple answers
as usual with psych tests

Either you're really dense or you're trolling me quite well.

You don't live in a bubble in which no-one else can touch you. Please stop with the endless strawmen and focus on the crucial point that I first drew attention to.

You claim that all can be interpreted and solved without empathy, solely on logic. However, your logic is inherently flawed as an empathetic understanding is a large part of a logical base.

That wasn't a strawman dumbass. Straw man means that you create a different argument, refute that argument and say you won the actual argument. I was just giving an example. Also, saying you're supposed to help them is a stupid assumption. I wouldn't be helping in the first place unless I needed to. You can easily understand the situation that you're in without understanding another's situation, is it that hard to comprehend?

I'm not redefining words, although it may have seemed like that. In the first point, I was clearing up what I said. He assumed I had stated that empathy was about emotions, when i was saying that empathy was about understanding others situations. I again, cleared this same thing up in the second post.
All you did here was greentext a few random words that meant something a lot different in the big picture, it's the same thing as manipulating words by only showing parts of a quote.