How should I prepare it for the oven?

How should I prepare it for the oven?

Clean that shit off the wall before doing anything.

It's already cooked, user. Just eat it.

>american ham

>american ham

Sister, have you any oats to spare?

No guys the wall is just covered in oil my wife is Thai and she fries a lot of food, and I want hot ham I'm aware I can eat it this way, but it must be better

Post your wife's lovely tits and I will provide a super duper way to cook it

Dress it in striped pajamas and pin a gold six pointed star to it

dude wtf is dis shiet?

In a roasting pan, on a foil rack to let the juices run down below it, cover it with the roaster pan lid or foil. About 45 minutes before its done put green beans in the liquid and put back. If you want a sugar coating, add sugar brown sugar and ground clove to a pan with a little water and cook until the sugar gets really thick and gooey when a drop is put into a bowl of cold water (hard ball stage on a candy thermometer), then drizzle on the ham and put it under the broiler for a short but to soak it in, don't walk away at this point. You should make mashed russet potatoes, roasted golden potatoes, or steamed red potatoes as a side to the ham and beans. Remove the beans and juice before putting any sugar in there.

My sister's third husband was a cop, he got a Christmas ham, he also left his badge on the counter top. He wasn't amused at all when I pinned it to the ham.

As it is user, it will make a hearty feast you broke nigger

Because pork is harm, infidel

First thing's first, usher it onto the train.

Google "Alton Brown city ham". That's the recipe I use almost every time.

>Not going to the local butcher
>Water added

Cut it into strips and stick in ass

name it goldstien

Don't unwrap it. Use a blowtorch to melt the plastic into the ham and trap sweet polyethylene flavor in in. Then, stick it in a roasting dish with vegetables and bake for 30 minutes at 350.

Actually it was a New Years gift from someone at work so free food is the best food lmao

Don't unwrap it. Put it at 350 for 1 hour just like that.

Teach it to read the Torah.

Iv had that brand just follow the directions of what it tells you to do put some pinappal on the top and cover with foil cook it just I bit longer to cont for the added wait form fruit and in joy