What did Sup Forums think of this?

What did Sup Forums think of this?

Original=God tier comedy
Sequil=Aids

Ariane Grande in leather with a ballgag is awesome.

It was a fucking disgrace. Just watch the original. This movie should have never been made. Just a series of pointless, unfunny cameos.

I think I would have actually preferred it if it were completely unfunny. The few jokes that did make me laugh just pissed me off in retrospect because it showed that it actually could have been good had they just tried harder.

>Everything that was basically a scene for scene remake or the original = Great

>Everything new = Shit

The last 15 minutes was especially shite

It was not good. Not, like, the worst thing I've ever seen, but if the entire "comedy" hinges on an unexpected cameo around the corner, then the filmmakers didn't do their jobs.

>Ariana Grande
If there was a composite photo of all the dead hookers found in dumpsters behind music executives houses, it would look exactly like Ariana Grande.

>If there was a composite photo of all the dead hookers found in dumpsters behind music executives houses, it would look exactly like Ariana Grande.

rude.

if only they didn't show this in the trailer

There were some good jokes but a lot of it fell flat. The scene in the helicopter was particularly lolsorandom crap. The mask scene was fucking hilarious though. I think the general problem was that the plot was too complicated and there were too many cameos.

The sequel was a publicity stunt held by some fashion organizer(they funded the movie)

>Remove the last 15 minutes
>Remove Derecks son
>Make it about Derek getting his modelling mojo back after years away

Would have been a lot better than all that mumbo jumbo about the bible and the chosen one and then Derek and his son having magic powers to use a look to levitate a fucking bomb over lava

Yes Magnum stopped a spinning star in the first film but i always took that as a joke and not literal

>if only they didn't show this in the trailer

You can't spoil cameos in the trailer, so you can only show the jokes, and since the movie only had three, the trailer sort of had to use them all.

You know what:

I've posted one or two hateful things ITT already, but let me change my answer.

If I had remembered to smoke weed before watching this movie, it would've been fucking gold.

Use this information as you will.

It was very bad and I'll never watch it again. But hey at least it wasn't Anchorman 2.

It had some decent moment, i laughed out loud when the school principal turned out to be the DJ guy in a fucking wig

why don't you

post some more user

It just had no subtle jokes like the first film

Like in the first film when Derek is being brainwashed by Mugatu "Dont get distracted by the beautiful celebrites"

And then those exact celebrites turn up i the final section of the film

did benedict cumberbatch's character get written out?

>did benedict cumberbatch's character get written out?

nope, all that early backlash died in the first week

Made me appreciate the original even more

Literal aids.

Never saw it. But I liked the 1st a lot. hated it the firts time. but then i understood it more etc and loved it.the sequel looks funny. guessing not as good but that is how it goes