Bulgar Babes

Going to Bulgaria for 3 weeks in the summer. Want to know what the girls are like, what are they into etc. Also any advice on places to go for a group of 18-19 yr old guys.

I hope they beat you to a pulp for being an obnoxious drunken chav.

Literally what the fuck is wrong with brits?

Sunny Beach is where we store our british chavs.
Go there and don't leave the resort.

couldnt you afford a good country?

t. #malleistnureinmalimjahr

I am a Greek

Mudslime

If I knew how to fuck our slags I wouldn't be here.
Don't be a chav and look horny is my guess.
Watch out for big guys with short haircuts and shorter fuses.

We don't want you in Bulgaria, fuck off

Greeks were some of the first Christians.

>diaspora telling people to not go in other countries
really jogs the nog

step 1
dont be british
well done

German

Half of Bulgaria lives in Western Europe anyway, so you don't need to actually travel there to fuck their women. Chances are you can find one for $500 an hour somewhere in London.

It's not unheard of women to even have sex with people without being paid hard cash in return.

What would he know

Don't be like that. What's so bad about Bulgaria? It's an extremly interesting country. For very differend reasons than the OP was asking of but still.

they eat people uncooked and alive

Isn't it called Bolgaria? I though bulgarians were the made-up folk living near Volga.

they're the other group that split up back in 681

but they got cucked by the ruskies then raped by the mongols hard.

bulgarians live between odessa and thessaloniki, and between nish and edirne

day of the khan soon

typical bolgarian

>typical

Fuck you, Vasko is special and unique.

>typical bolgarian

>What's so bad about Bulgaria
everything

>It's an extremly interesting country.
no its not

You talk like an american. Get out of here

He has betrayed our rainbow coloured hopes.

sad story , i wish those bolgabros survived.

however, чecтит 3ти мapт!

btw, tell me why there are so many cigan-looking bolgarians. is it because of the mixing with them? or are they like south slavs: serbians, horvats, etc?

УPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gypsies are more likely to travel abroad, because not like they have something tying them here, so foreigners see them more often.
Also confirmation bias.

lol last bulgarian i slept with was £30

thats the queen m8
she isn't bulgarian

wtf is on the 3rd of march?
there were also volga bulgar back in nowadays russian teritory, which are said to be ancestors of tatars. they even wanted to proclaim current tatarstan's name as bulgaria or smth

Good luck getting stabbed by a gypsy

Bulgaria used to be in southern Ukraine and Crimea, but the Khazars invaded. So the people divided, some settled north on the Volga, and Arabs converted them to Islam. The rest moved to Danube and Romans converted them to Christianity.
Its been 15 centuries since the Danube people (now Bulgarians) and the Volga people (now Tatars) had anything in common.

nice history lesson, mate. could you relate to some historical webpage, if you can?

No, its mostly WE WUZ, or in bulgarian.

Tell us where you are planning to stay so we can come and beat the shit out of your smelly island ape face.

Beating up smelly chavs is almost as good as beating up cockroaches.

t. 50 kila napikan

is russian pediwikia a nice source for that particular matter, at least?

It's our Liberation Day

>130 kila
>182 santa
>gorila
Tova che ti si turski piklio ne oznachava che vsichki sme kato teb.Sled 12 chasa sum na shipka ako iskash ela da te spukam ot boi.

slovenia's wall sucks.

bulgaria is full of native gypsies and turks
no refugee would stay in bulgaria anyway
instead of useless fences
you could build normal streets you subhumans

I have no idea. During USSR the leading theory of Bulgarian origin (meaning where Bulgarians came from before the state in southern Ukraine) was the "out of Siberia" theory, and that was promoted for the obvious political gain of having Bulgaria seem closer to the USSR, and belonging to it.
This meant a lot of talk of Turkic language that went extinct, of the god of skies Tengri being worshiped, of Asiatic nature and race of the Bulgarians, and so on, that is currently argued against.
Bulgarian historians insist that it was most likely an "out of Persia/Afghanistan" journey through the Caucasus, but because of the implications of the word Aryan and the general WE WUZ community these talks are tainted by nonsense.

So just trust your senses, and the mighty common sense, and revue anything you read.

Criminally underrated

why greeks always sounds butthurt ?

he is turko-laz hybrid. also he's mentally ill.

>being this new
The German flag is a turkroach.How new are you?Really?

i hate that "not-sure" and "we wuz" empty spaces in history. being a tatar myself, i hear all the shit, both autistic and pretty logical-sounding from all the sources.

I dont know anything about Bulgarian cuisine, how does it differ from other balkan cunts ?

bulgarians are jealous

>he tells people that bulgaria is shit
>he is mentally ill
>he says that bulgaria isnt the richest country in the world
>he is mentally ill
>he says turkey and turks are richer than bulgaria
>he is mentally ill
average bulgar in the internet

> turkroach
like there is a difference ?

И вce пaк ,пoчти вcички гъpци кoитo пoзнaвaм нaиcтинa ca дocтa butthurt..

is basically greek/turkish

It is literal poison.
Don't come here.
You will get poisoned and die...or you will get shot and die...or you will get stabbed and die...or i will find you and strangle you with my bare hands and you will die.

In short:
Fuck off, we are full and you are not welcome here.

prep for diabetes

Пo-дoбpe бътхъpтнaти гъpци oткoлкoтo гнycни,мaзни хлeбapки ayтиcти.

I'm not like OP though, I actually am interested in Bulgaria, so please answer normally.

What's the difference between ljutenica and ajvar ? I've only tried the latter.

These are the best cuisines

welp , can't argue with that.

Bulgaria exports some of the most destructive commies in the world.

I'm curious, are Bulgarians slavs? If not what are they?

Maybe half-slavs.