They're taking the bait lol

They're taking the bait lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States
instagram.com/p/BO-ac5YlAsp/
snopes.com/are-people-identifying-as-clovergender/
twitter.com/clovergender
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homo sex is still illegal too its sodomy a crime in all 50 states.

explain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States

read more autist

They're probably making the LGBT movement lose it's public support by forcing its members to include paedophilia in the movement's agendas.

Nice

#clovergender
#kindergender
#necrosexual

>bestiality is wrong

kys

How popular is the whole clovergender thing, i want this to catch on so i can yield a shit ton of lulz for the harvest this year

makes sense, thonks

yes yes ys! make it popular

>furries exist. :)

nice trips

Do these people not realize homosexuality was illegal like 60 years ago

Please be satire

furries are just gross humans who like to pretend

lol

I'm all for anything that gets people to think about pedophilia more objectively.

When it comes to pedophilia everyone just lets their emotions do the thinking and logic just goes out the window.

>i'm a woman in a man's body. that's ok

>i'm a 12yr in a 50yrs body. that's not

there's a reason we haven't put up with this bullshit till now. they opened the floodgates on this one, now that have to deal with the consequences.

>give credence to one fucked up individual, how do you deny the rest?

Guys i'm snapping at the bitch in the comments
instagram.com/p/BO-ac5YlAsp/

>instagram.com/p/BO-ac5YlAsp/
keep going dude

hahahaha you copied my necrosexual hastag hahahahahahahaha lolz

This would be a good prank concept, try to see how many idiots blindly go along with it without thinking, just saying.

Kek this might just be 4chans greatest prank ever

OH FUCK.

LIBERALS ABOUT THE GET THEIR THROATS CUT!

can i be in the screencap please

for the mobilefags that cant read

Some liberals are "tolerant" only because it is trendy and gets them friends. They wear their ideology like it was a fancy clothing, there only to get them social acceptance.

When they could really test their tolerance, as regards to supporting and tolerating non-offending pedophiles, for example, they suddenly don't seem so progressive and open-minded anymore.

xD

the next edgy 4chingle preeenk?

goodbye lgbtquxyzgoogledotcom fruitcakes!

You fags are amazing, carry on

yes. now start trolling these lefty fags

yes. yes it is.

I'm in

We need a catchy hash tag that is simple but sticks I'm the head. LGBTP sounds good for starters because it rhymes.

Anyone own a fake news website?
I'm user, 650lbs, 5'1. can you report this and spread in on social media?

thank you in advance

GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT

Ive just been through twitter, pretty much everyone is opposed to clovergender, we need an army of fake accounts criticising haters and defending it, i want this to be successful so fucking bad and we need to take the right steps to do so

I agree

snopes.com/are-people-identifying-as-clovergender/
It would be so good if it wasn't. it would make genderpolitics look even worse.

well its known fact that tumblrinas are even more retarded than btards

Tell other boards to help us

We just need to start threads for the next few days and stay committed. Will need a large group of anons who can spam social media with clever hashtags and pictures. I think this is a good concept because it actually has a point, people are stupid and will go along with any ridiculous idea as long as you slap the name equality on it.

I like necrosexual what about the right of the necrophiliacs they have been oppressed for way to long.

Nice. By the end of 2017, let's try and get it up to LGBTPIB.

BTW, "clovergender" is a Sup Forums gag, isn't it?

Look its Pit Pan! The pansexual play thing!

Post pictures here and ill save then distribute over the next week. I dont have time to create content right now though

Pit Pat

>BTW, "clovergender" is a Sup Forums gag, isn't it?
Yes

If some sjw cunt can identify as a bear or whale why is it more mentally unstable to identify as a 12 yr old and have sex with people your age?

Is twitter.com/clovergender one of us or just a legendary coincidence?

anti-pedo: Sex is inherently harmful. Sex is so poisonous and traumatic that it will permanently damage any brain that isn't old enough yet to withstand such horror. If an immature brain encounters any sexual activity it will be irreversibly ruined!

me: uh huh. And how old were you when you first had sex with yourself?

anti-pedo: 9. why?

>mfw

1. go to www.classtools.net/headline_generator/
2. make fake article
3. use snipping tool or paint to get rid of that annoying watermark

gogogogogo!

Still is in some states.

Ill bring it to pol, those faggots like shit like this

You know, though, this is going to backfire.

Tumblerinas are going to decide they're "clovergender" for reals and molest children.

It's only jumping out a little ahead of the leftist pedo-positive trend.

wow! as well written with such infomation as a real fox news article!

i'd call that a success

we didn't think of that did we? but imagine the tumblerinas in jail getting their asses raped non stop...

They already know it came from here, some fag posted it few days ago and shit blew up.

But does it have a deeper meaning?

Won't somebody please think of the chidlren?

This is beautiful, carry-on

Clover, 4chins, 4leaf clover, get it.

Nah, itll expose the craziness of that groupthink.

If we dont do this all at once, itll be a frog in pot thing, and kids will actually get raped eventually

I know you guys are doing this as a joke but the truth is there's nothing wrong with pedophilia and none of you can provide a rational counter-argument.

That is true, it could eventually lead to that.

>They already know it came from here
That's not going to stop someone from the cohort unhinged enough to decide that they have a made-up gender or are deep down in their hearts not just non-human, not just a dragon, not just a cartoon dragon, but specifically an inflatable cartoon dragon that never grows out of diapers.

Stop trying to detail thread

we can do it

funniest shit ive seen all year

>kids will actually get raped eventually
Kids are actually getting raped every day.

Kids have already been raped because of pedo-positive articles that made their rapists feel like they weren't all that bad, and are just helpless victims of nature.

Make buzzfeed or huffpo acceptance onces

Kek, true, mental illness knows no bounds

they're really taking the bait
i better see this in one of the "best of Sup Forums theads"

this!

funny A F

We gotta make it legit though what are the signs excessive drive to go to the toy isle. excessive need to dress in super hero shirts and underwear. Excessive need to watch cartoons and play vidya.

It is though. Fucking a dog in the ass is wrong.

you guys are retarded

>emanuel
>stjernkvist
shock that a swede is involved.

This

It will make the bait tastier and the lulz larger

But what if you give it totally normal hot succ of dicc?

Anyone who thinks it's impossible for a child to want sex doesn't know shit about sexuality and should not be participating in a discussion about it.

>pedo pride parades
>PPP
You had one job faggot one job

>they're actually taking the bait

Seriously hoping on team Necrosexual. Fucking A finally I'll get some back up on this one. I almost feel like this could easily be the wedge in the gay door that we can just pry into later on.

Think about it, its a perfect reasoning because you can argue consent. If a person signs an agreement to be made into a fucktoy after they die, possibly in exchange for money for the remaining family, there's no leg the fags could stand on that would be able to counter balance consent AND helping orphans.

I'm gunna take this one by the horns, just pay close attention to your twitters and facebooks this year, you'll know me when you see it, just hop on board when the train comes through your town, ya hurd?

All of this.

everyone isnt a muslimlovin' cunt over here, im just playing my part in our autistic community

Hey, I love little girls as much as the next guy.
But all of these stupid gender things are dumb as fuck.
Can't I just jerk it to adolescent girls in peace without worrying about hashtags and stupid fucking online protests?

YES! I HAVE DONE IT!!!! #necrosexual will win 2017!!!

kek

Anyone got any pictures supporting Pedosexuals?

All of the baby tattoos