What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

What I drive: 2014 Mustang GT Premium. 11k miles. Posted a few days ago after picking up the car. It's Saturday. Snow on the ground. Gloomy outside. Bored as fuck. So car thread.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFT7hNhop7w
youtube.com/watch?v=JPZ_m1lD7qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is your ego big enough yet? Trying to fill all that space to compensate for your tiny cock? fuck off with that bag of shit.

>is your ego big enough yet? Trying to fill all that space to compensate for your tiny cock?

Original. 10/10

probably an opel corsa driver dont bother him

nice dubs faggot.
They're just not practical though.

>Living in a country that has vuaxhalls called opel.

Nice car. First mod I did on my yote was drag radials lol. That on stock tune went 12.56

Lol

>They're just not practical though.

Elaborate?

Thanks!

>yote

By that you mean coyote, right? Sorry, not versed in car culture lingo.

>That on stock tune went 12.56

That's good... I guess. Got a pic of your car?

Selling an older mustang of mines soon. I'll invest some of that money into a new set of rims, tires, and other mods. Perhaps lower it.

After paying the car off, I may consider a little boost. Maybe. But I'm happy with the power it currently has.

> 3 door
> 5.0 v8?
> Ford

>3 door

2 doors and a trunk... door? Lol

>5.0 v8?

You see the 5.0 badge, you faggot. What's so impractical about a V8? Sorry you can't afford 93 premium on the daily.

>Ford

Eh, you may have a point there. Don't care much for Ford, Dodge, Chevy, or any car brand. Just like Mustangs and other models.

This is not my daily, dude. My daily is an 09 Honda Civic; great gas mileage, 4 door.

I got a 2002 Mustang GT with a manual transmission. Fucking love it. There's something people who have never had one just don't understand about mustangs. They're amazing.

>I got a 2002 Mustang GT with a manual transmission.

Love New Edges my man. I have a V6 for sell, lol.

>There's something people who have never had one just don't understand about mustangs. They're amazing.

Agreed.

Nissan maxima SE 2001. Nothing special. :/ 230 000 km

I'm gonna get a short throw shifter and a leather gear knob this spring. You planning on doing anything to it yet?

It's a car. Better than a bike, lol.

>You planning on doing anything to it yet?

After I sell the V6, I'm gonna invest that money into a new sit of rims and tires, and of there's enough money left over, lower it. Maybe a few cosmetic mods here and there. But nothing extreme.

I may boost it after getting it paid off.

This was also intended for you

1996 Volvo 940 Turbo.
Yeah, it's shaped like a brick, but does 60mph in under 7 seconds and well over 140mph flat out.

1995 Nissan Maxima gle, 45k miles

Needs tie rods, an alignment, possibly brakes, struts

>pic related looks like mine, but isnt

What do you have on it right now? Looks like pirellis. I'd like to lower mine yoo, either that or bigger wheels. The wheel wells are really big on new edges, but I'm not really sure yet because it's my daily and I live in Michigan.

Cool looking brick though. I'd drive it and have some fun.

>Looks like pirellis.

Yes. And I think they came from the factory. Probably get a new set of rims and tires of AmericanMuscle.com.

On my V6 New Edge I have some Bullit staggered rims on Nittos from AmericanMuscle.com.

Have a pic on my computer, but the file seems corrupted. Can't view it or upload it.

It's great fun in the wet - and endless scope for surprising twats in shitty Audis/BMWs when they drive right up your arse.

Here's some pics of my New Edge for sell.

What size are your new edge rims? And would you consider selling them?

Nah, gotta sell the whole car and be done with it. Not sure. Kid I bought it from put em on.

If you go on AmericanMuscle.com, they have the same rims and tire set.

Tires are wide as fuck in the back; looks nice.

BMW e30 316

Picture is not mine but close enough

81 MkVI Continental

Lex gs300 awd 2006. Snowing like a bastard and I went driving earlier... most dimwitted awd I've ever driven. Rear kicks out, fronts suddenly get power and drags wide. Kinda sad

Not sure why, but as a smoker than only smokes about 2 to 4 cigs a day, I see myself smoking a whole pack while cruising in that thing late at night, lol. Might even pick up a hooker.

Those winter feels and blues, man. Sucks ass. Bored as fuck right now. All I wanna do is take my new GT out, but it's cold, wet, and there's fucking ice and snow on the streets. FUCK

Damn that looks nice. This is mine. I gotta lower it at least an inch or two

All the doors except the drivers one have ashtrays and the rear doors have cigarette lighters in them.
Back in the day when everyone smoked

True that. Never drove a mustang v8 in the snow or rain but I imagine it would be "less than stellar"

Still, props on the clean car

>Damn that looks nice.

It does. Gets a few compliments here and there. But it's a V6. Thankfully I bought a V8. Time to let her go. Someone will appreciate it. Only 105K miles. MINT interior and exterior. Kid took care of it.

That GT looks nice. Like I said, I love New Edges. Those rims aren't bad. Bullit style like mine.

I like that hood scope. Pro tip: grill delete. It would look a lot better.

>Back in the day when everyone smoked

LMAO. You know, bro, that's probably why I wanna smoke it pack in it. Makes me wanna light up right now. Lol. Thanks for sharing.

I love looking at old cars, especially ones in good shape.

It sucks ass albeit it can be done. People throw some weight in the back and go. Others add some winter tires and tire chains. Not worth it though. Fuck someone sliding into the back of my car.

Thanks

not the guy but i know 5.0 v10s and its 3 doors because the trunk is classed as a door

I drive this
All year in Michigan. With blizzaks and weight in the trunk it's not so bad. It slides very predictably and the limited slip differential helps to get you going in any condition. Its really not that bad

Infiniti Q40
Nissan 300zx twin turbo
Suzuki gsx-r 1000

lol that sits like a monster truck

>5.0 v10s

Wait, what?

>its 3 doors because the trunk is classed as a door

Oh

>ITT shitstain fags

I like the hood scoop too but I think the clear coat is starting to go on it. Maybe I can just wrap it or wax it or something. Fucking winter couldn't 32nd soon enough.

2011 kia optima sx turbo. 37000 miles

Yeah but the Mustang 5.0 has always been a V8. Durr. Kinda fucking obvious. Maybe this guy is a Eurofat or something.

I don't know how ford thought that shit looked right for a sports car. I need to lower it

2015 Camaro, bought brand new (photo is old, on the lot when I picked it up), I just hit 16,000km. Told them I wouldn't buy one unless it had a sunroof, which is apparently really uncommon in them.

2002 Fiesta.
I got like 80k miles on it. Got some new wheel for it, but it came with completely fucked tires without bolts, I'll get some tommorow.

yup the BMW M5 has a 5.0 v10 not sure on new models but the 05+ E60 had a 5.0 and a 5.8

Sunroofs are great. Pony cars are butt ugly with a cloth top convertible roof imo. Wish my new edge had a sunroof

Btw I'm Europoor. Murican cars are shit.
Have like 8 litres and 24 valves but only get like 50 horsepower.

Yeah how intuitive is the lsd in a mustang? Like is it idiotproof or do you need to pay a lot of attention?

2006 Volvo XC90

yes my cock is huge i know

There's only two. Upload a pic of your bicycle kiddo.

>I think the clear coat is starting to go on it.

That sucks man. On the red V6 the paint is slightly faded... can't tell during the day or at night when well lighted.

>Maybe I can just wrap it or wax it or something.

When I hand wash the V6 it looks really, really good for about two to three weeks. After that it starts looking like shit again at night.

Nice man. Thought about a Camaro SS, but because I grew up around Mustangs, and because I love the Coyote, I had to get the stang. Would buy a Challenger it they weren't so fucking heavy.

> Told them I wouldn't buy one unless it had a sunroof,

Hate sunroofs, but I get why people like them. Hate dealing with the leaks.

I told my dealership NOT to put fucking dealer stickers or a dealer front liscen plate on it, because if you do, I will not fucking buy it.

Oh, okay. New to the car culture... so not well versed in everything.

my new 2017 is on its way though, but I have to wait until end of March...

I mean as intuitive as the rear wheels spinning together can get. It won't stop it from slipping or anything and is good for burnouts and drifting lol.

>Pony cars are butt ugly with a cloth top convertible roof imo.

Fucking this. Any car for that matter. Hate rag tops. Heavy. Hard to clean. Looks like shit when up. Stay with a couple, unless you're a female

100% agree.
The other issue I have with convertible tops is that they're really easy to break into, know people who have had someone cut a hole through the cloth just to realize there is nothing for them to steal...

I had a 2001 Lincoln continental that was faster than that.

About the clear coat, I only notice it on the hood scoop, everything else is clear and shiny. Makes me nervous tho about the rest of the coat tho

WHY DO ALL AMERICANS OWN AUTOMATICS?

they win street races

How many miles? Thinking about a repaint? How's the interior? Weight your options man. Might be best to trade in it for something newer, or sell it, or just deal with it for now.

Because it's 2017.

??????

Too feminine looking. BMW?

>bicycle
fuck you faggot

How much for it? Mileage?

1992 Mazda Miata LOL

There ya go. That's what I"m fucking talking about. Get angry and post your ride. Call me names and talk dirty to me. Time to fap.

You're luck that's an IROC. Otherwise that generation sucks fucking ass.

2010 Challenger SRT8
29000 Miles

Just got it, bought it off some faggot on a skateboard. He warned me about driving too fast, but I told him fuck off. Can't wait to see what this car can do past 65 mph.

150k miles, don't have money for repajnt, mint interior. Definitely don't want to get rid of it tho tbqh. Hopefully a good clay bar, buffing, and wax will keep it shiny.

Haven't put a number on it yet. 105K. I'll try to get 4k out of it, but more than likely I'll get 3k.

F32 430d MSport

(Deutschfag here) Currently have a VW Polo 6n2 (Polo Mk3, pretty much exactly pic related)
50k km. First gear acceleration is harsh, and it only goes up to 4k RPM @120kmh, so it's a shit tier Autobahn vehicle. at least it gets me to and from my University.

Found the rapist

Do you also wear hats backward, by chance

it's still better than the 4th gen, 1st and 2nd will always be the best and better than mustangs.

It's 88mph not 65 you kek
youtube.com/watch?v=JFT7hNhop7w
also here youtube.com/watch?v=JPZ_m1lD7qQ for all your earrape needs

Diesel weasel?

Hahaha faggot. At least I didnt roll my car

I do actually but I don't wear hats often

I see the aussies hard at work, shitposting like always

>Thought about a Camaro SS, but because I grew up around Mustangs, and because I love the Coyote, I had to get the stang. Would buy a Challenger it they weren't so fucking heavy.

I love when people can talk about the different cars made by Ford, Chev, and Dodge, and not shit on on another. The reason I ended up with the Camaro was actually for the same reason, I grew up around Chevy vehicles and hence got a discount for being a returning customer. I definitely had thoughts about going with the Mustang or Challenger at one point or another. I wasn't a fan of the last Charger, but the new ones look pretty great again IMO, would have considered if I needed a more practical car.

Honda civic R 1987

lmao the faggot deleted it
what a fucking tool

Benziner Wiener

Glad you learned to flip your poor man car pictures

I wouls buy from you if you could finance me

Basically this with a contractor top. Practical but awful in the snow. Truck shaped car tho

3liter diesel hmm yeah MSPORT when my uncle had the M4 who you finna fool?

Nice! Loving that retro orange and black. Wanted a Challenger; still kinda do.

- OP

Yeah, I'd keep it. May some paint correction will help it. Good luck man.

KEK

>better than mustangs.

Well that's subjective my friend.

Yup, and I did exactly that. Faggot.

>I love when people can talk about the different cars made by Ford, Chev, and Dodge, and not shit on on another.

Same. Don't care much about brand / make. Only care about the models.

> I wasn't a fan of the last Charger, but the new ones look pretty great again IMO

Dude I feel you. When they first came out with the new Chargers, I was so fucking disappointed. I love the old Chargers, and the new ones looking nothing like the old.

I like the Challengers because they look more retro and authentic.

I rented a challenger r/t recently and was so fucking irritated at the steering wheel controls. Hair trigger, poorly placed, and they stick out too far. It was constantly telling me my device wasn't connected

I'm not even clumsy

...your uncle

do you suck him off in the back of it in the hope of inheritance upgrading the pile of shit you drive round in?

SRT8? Those things haul fucking ass.

>I wouls buy from you if you could finance me

Lol, can't do that my man. Could only do that for family and friends I've known and trust for a long time.

Just look around on CL. Plenty of New Edges for sell around that price. Save up and get a GT.

Classics. I love them. Nice man.

i drive a evo, you wanna be faggot

meant for you

No I don't want to be a faggot. Which is exactly why I don't drive an evo kek