It has come to my attention that most of the hate on my channel has come from this message board...

It has come to my attention that most of the hate on my channel has come from this message board. As cisco gendered hetero normative virgins, I don't expect you to understand what a non binary trans woman has to deal with on a daily basis. Please stop the hate
Please stop disliking my videos

youtu.be/2X-PgHSZh6U

can't fap to this when adams apple is bigger than my fucking cock

Please seek professional help. You are clearly mentally ill. You don't get to decide what gender you want to be. Fag.

You just literally raped me

Excuse me, but this is a Cisco Corp. representative, and i would like to kindly refrain from trying to misgender people as our brand or labeling our brand as hetero "normative" or "virgin," (Virgin Mobile is a different brand). our products are agendered and and to this day have not identified their selves in any other way.

Thank you

>literally

>nonbinary trans woman
are you fucking retarded

OP here, I don't expect you to understand what it is like to be a trans woman who is non binary. All I ask is that you not come on my channel and spread your hate. I might have to disable comments

It's not a joke user, I've been getting a lot of hate on my channel

How brave of you.
Don't expect special treatment here, we are anonymous which means we won't hesitate to call you a fucking autistic cunt.

Don't raid my channel

>trans woman
>non-binary
Mental. Illness.

Oh no, that stops me, now doesn't it?

It's a dude kek

Alright alright. Let's all settle down now. Let's start from the beginning. Who's raiding your Channel sir?

Cisco gendered virgin boys

You're fucking ugly, dude.
And you're still a guy no matter how much makeup you put on, faggot.

What the shit do you expect you dumb fucking cunt. And dont even cry when it happens, cause its not because youre a fucking trans, it doesnt matter to anyone anymore. Dumbass

Why don't you let me educate you. Watch my video where I address this

jesus. i'd fuck a tranny that actually looked female but this one just looks like a long-haired dude in a dress.

you are not real without a timestamp...

and on that note. according to your "gender" TITS or GTFO

You're white male privilege is showing

Nice transparency.
Stop advertising your cancer on Sup Forums you ugly faggot. Come back when you have tits so you can flash them.

I'd fuck the one on the right

your adam's apple is showing

I'm a female you fucking retard kek
Nobody gives a shit about your gender bullshit opinions here.

Explain this asshole

Justin?

Kek

Explain it? Gladly.
You seek attention and you want to convince yourself you're a special little fucking snowflake. You can be uncomfortable with your gender and say you're trans, but don't go saying you're "nonbinary" and start making up bullshit genders and sexualities to make it seem as though you even know what you're talking about. I know a trans when I see one, and all you are is a fucking faggot transvestite who sucks dick in bathroom stalls. Kill yourself, faggot.
Don't expect us to be on YouTube or Instagram. Sup Forums is a dose of fucking reality.

I just dont know why you would think im white, probably because youre looking for easy outs. Fucking idiot
Also, your video is trash, just like your ideas on gender.

Nice trips.OP?

I'm not OP.

Non binary genders are real. Just watch my videos

R u black?

I turned on my adblocker to press dislike on your video

How are your fucking videos proof of non-binary genders being legitimate?

what are your biology and scientific qualifications for saying this?

Did you watch them? It is all explained in the video

What? I am female. Unlike you

Rape

I'm not giving you free views. Explain it here or fuck off.

this is B8.
pic related

I don't need to watch it. There are millions of videos from faggots and social justice warriors just like you everywhere on YouTube.

Your videos prove nothing except that you have a severe case of egoism, figure your shit out and realize that not everyone will agree, nor does that give you the right to be a fuckass and try to create backlash from a messege board on the internet, you fucking numbskull.
Also, yeah, i have trans friends, butyou know what? I dont think it makes sense to make up 80 fucking "non- binary" genders just to keep your sad ass from being sad. How about yall just dont say male or female and just use they them pronouns? Why cant this movement just be simple? Fuck.

Nope, im a third generation italian american. But hey, fuck you.

Italian American = White.

Cunt. People who cry rape over dumb shit are the foulest of creatures. You are why women and men who are raped arent taken seriously.

You're white gerbroni

Nice trips

Yeah, know broseph, i just wanted to rustle them jimmies

thanks user

I don't give a fuck about rape victims over 18.

>I am female.
no, you said you were a non-binary transfemale, that is not a female, and that has nothing to do with being qualified in anything other than what words you know how to speak/write.

Non-binary people are so marginalized that our genders do not occur to most people, except as a bad joke. We have no high-profile role models or political representation. Most people in the feminist community — and even many in the trans community — omit us in discussions of gender justice.

Yet our gender identities (or lack of gender) are at the heart of sexist thinking. Understanding non-binary oppression is a key piece of the puzzle for understanding gender-based oppression overall. Unlearning misconceptions and stereotypes about non-binary people is a great place to start.

But first, a note on language: Not everyone who is non-binary identifies as trans. Not everyone who isn’t solely male or female identifies as non-binary either. And agender people sometimes dislike the words non-binary and trans because they have the implication of gender within them. In this article, I will use the phrase “non-binary” as an imperfect umbrella term for anyone who does not solely identify as male or female.

niiiiice.
doing gods work, user.

Well ya got me there dont ya.

faggot pls go

Yep. Yep I did.

I am female, just because I have a penis does not mean I am male. I was misgendered at birth

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NO
YOU WERE BORN, THEN YOU EITHER SUFFERED FROM GENDER DYSPHORIA OR YOU DIDNT AND DECIDED TO JUST BE DUMB.

GG no re.

SPAM TIME! JOIN ME BRETHREN.

Myth #1: You Are Trying to Be ‘Special Snowflakes’ (Or ‘This Is Just a Fad’)

This stereotype comes with the assumption that we’re spoiled and looking for attention by trying to be unique.

In actuality, this is simply our experience of gender, and it has nothing to do with “fads,” although I like to think we can be a fashionable bunch!

Common phrases that adhere to this stereotype include, “You can still wear whatever you want and be a girl/boy,” and “Just pick one already.”

When people say these things, they overlook the difference between gender identity and gender expression. Non-binary people can express our genders in any way that works for us, but at the end of the day, our gender identities still don’t fit solely into “male” or “female.”

For a non-binary person, choosing between being male or female is simply not an option.

The range of non-binary gender identities is nearly boundless — and so are the words we use to describe ourselves.

So cut off yer cock, clit or whatever and be done with it. just mangle your reproductive organs enough to stop reproducing

wow this fag finely decided to stop being called justin and picked some sort of androgenous name? USE MY PRONOUNS.. but you hafta guess them it's a secret.. meanwhile he has an adam's apple he can open beer cans with.

>Not posted by the youtuber but by a trolling channer.

You got a small dick, man.

Wow, its like I'm reading a book based on garden fairies.

And you would come to Sup Forums, FUCKING Sup Forums, expecting people on this website to comply with your wishes to stop disliking your videos... I should get a raid started on your channel because of your poor decision making skills and idiocy.. This is the biggest L of 2017 and the year just fuckin started... Smh....

You got me (OP here)

I hope you fucking die.

Low quality user? Look at all the faggots that fell for it

Holy fuck everyone in this thread is autistic. This is some of the worst, most obvious bait i've ever seen and all of you took it. Kill yourselves.

nobody is oppressing you OP, you're a white male

THERE ARE THREE GENDERS
1. Male
2. Female
3. Mental Illness

That's the point user

Die tonight please...

There are 2 genders:
Male
Female (everything else)

Kek good sir

Sage