What do you think about naturism? Is it good or bad?

What do you think about naturism? Is it good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

iphones.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IMG_0942.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the personification of evil, requires me to leave the house

Difficult to separate sexuality from it, but overall I think it's good. I'd be willing to try it at some point.

Bump for conversation and pics

>Naturalism
>wearing shoes
pick one

People who put shoes on to go hiking naked are fucking ridiculous. Walk around without shoes, for fuck's sake. Your feet get used to it quick.

That's only because you were raised that way. I don't care for nudism, but it wouldn't be weird if you were around nude people all day.

It's all fun and game until your dick gets caught in briers.

>What do you think about naturism? Is it good or bad?

It is a bit weird, but it is better than the other extreme. At least they love their bodies, aren't terrified of sex, and enjoy life.

god i'd take her into the woods and impregnate her so much

It's not supposed to be about pictures, it's about being One with everything else naturally without any shame

family naturism is great

There is a bit of degeneracy about it, but pure-nudism is fine.

fucking organic glutenfree hype

I thought it wasn't about sexuality, why she shave her snatch?

Anyways, I'm weird. Simply being naked makes me have a boner. And my penis' head doesn't like the wind that much for some reason.

think about it for a while

yeah, get back to drinking soda and eating carcinogens

dude's got a better ass than his girl

It's awesome.

Degenerate

Tiddies

That is odd. Also Odd that she has all that shit on her wrist IMO

bunch of poser faggots walking around naked with no survival skills that would die in any type of real survival situation.

is good as long as the girl is attractive

Depends on the people; some of us look horrible naked. Plus, there's climate to take into consideration. Clothing also acts as protection from tree branches, rocks, and the like.
We also have to realize that there are sexual predators out there who'd see a naked person (at any age or sex) as a target.

I myself would be a naturist if I were the last man on Earth and moved somewhere warmer.

Jesus. Have some decency

It has to be in a controlled environment

Nood=good

>Jesus.

>Have some decency

You're on Sup Forums, newfag

>controlled environment
>NATUREism

No, you're wrong.

Looks nice.

Mostly because I miss being outdoors like that. I work 9 to 5 with only 30 paid vacation days a year. I wake up in the dark and return in the dark this time of year.

Also walking around nude with my gf would be fun. The mountains are usually pretty empty and sunny too.

Humans have been wearing cloths for hundreds of thousands of years. Even before we became Homo Sapiens. But yeah lets just take all our clothes off and live in the dirt like other animals.

Why aren't people pouring seawater on her so she won't die???

good naturists sites?

No kids are observed by pedophiles. We don't do that

It's a great way to be around naked children

Can you end your life?

iphones.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IMG_0942.mp4

>.ru

this

One thing is naturalism. Other is hurting your feet because you're dumb

>iphones.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IMG_0942.mp4

Ha, I don't use an iphone you noob.

There is nothing unnatural about wearing clothes
Shoes with rubber soles on the other hand, leads to less than optimal posture and tender feet.

Thanks, mom!

Lots of nudists shave. I have some old nudist pics from 30 years ago and some are shaved.

>I have some old nudist pics from 30 years ago

post 'em

It's great OP. I go to my local nude beach often enough. I get this whole 'one with nature' feel from it, and it relaxes me more than anything else.
Definitely need my own space though, I;m not likely to go to a commune or hang around other nudists.

We say it's a great idea. You all should do it more often.

keep going