Trap thread?

trap thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

farrahlovely.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek
look at those man knees nigga

thats a trap on b4-Sup Forums

is that a trap? just looks like a guy that doesn't know how to dress.

slammin

this guy gets it

THATS NOT A FUCKING TRAP YOU STUPID CUNT

I don't get why traps post here

Sup Forums is full of creeps of mostly unattractive dudes.

I love the attention but handing out any form of communication reminds me that I don't really want the attention from *these* people.

hmu on kik i'll prove you wrong kik:ukko101

Kek, great moves

I often wonder the same thing. I wouldn't mind meeting one, cus, potential sex aside for a moment, some of you really just seem to have a lot of fun being the new you, and I could use positive people around me.

I'd be worried that taking down contact details would just get me targeted by some guy baiting to troll folk.

I get that but it's still a valid question. Also Ethan is the prettiest trap.

Nah, you never meet trolls, just sad sad desperate human beans. You get a decently attractive guy maybe now and then. Having to filter through hundreds of people though is just tiring.

I sincerely doubt it.

test me then!
i'm good looking and hung fucks with it

I'll bet.

Also, I'm not even entirely sure where I fit on the attractive scale. I have an incredibly negative opinion of myself, and being a bit of a sperg, it's hard to tell when people are being honest or not with me. Pretty sure I don't rate high though. I tend to lean a bit towards the skinhead look, though my hair is growing back a bit at present.

I do try to avoid the creeper thing, but I mean.. look at where I'm lurking.

See, you've lost me here. Everyone is just so sexual right off the bat. I'm happy to be lewd in the thread and show off because that's what it's for, right? But on KiK or Skype when I meet someone, I expect them just to be normal and achieve friendship status with me

Normally it's just "ayyy bb I got a huge cock show me your ass" like holy fuck. It's the most annoying thing. I don't know you and you're talking to me like this you sperg!

I care about your personality first as well as looks.

Yeah, the skinhead look does nothing for me except kinda scare me. No one I associate with in real life looks like that.

Good luck though.

Who is this?

A mexi trap from a dating site

Yeah, there's the problem.

Part one, my hair grows shit. It's thick, curls at the end, and looks awful. So I either go bald, or shot trimmed, or I have this pseudo afro.

I also got bullied a lot, so, got the habit of looking aggressive to make people back off. Now I just end up pushing everyone else away and have no idea how else to be. It's not do bad right now though.

Anyway, thanks for the kind sentiment, likewise to you.

LMAO
>I sincerely doubt it.
wait... so you start of by saying you don't believe me then have the gall to complain about how other people start conversations? gr8 double standard m8

Whos this? how much? Where??

thots?

Nice

Is this what you wanted?

:3

That ass is so fuckable.

I'd respond with the reaction this gave me, but I'm sure the thread would expose with "gross, that's gay dude."

But I also don't give a fuck. Here, have a dick.

thank you thank you

dick is now diamonds. Get them sexy underwear

when people are hypocritical i'm going to call them out on their shit didn't really come wanting anything.

Why girls (male) are so fucking hot?

i took some pics last night i dunno about them tho

is that a phat butt? give more

lemme see you wear that underwear
all i know is i wanna see more

it's a little gay but who cares tbh
gud
hnnng
love the outfit

Precisely

Good. What else do you have?

my camera sucks it makes it really hard to get good pics ;s

Well, I got this

Thats a good picture tho
and them smooth legs

There was nothing hypocritical about it at all. I didn't believe you and your talk of being good looking and "hung" confirmed I was right.

Dugnalak

lol nothing was confirmed but okay bud can't argue with someone who doesn't see reason.

would take my sweet time pulling those down from you

Listen, if your cock is a selling point for you, we're not going to get along.

i agree :3

aww thanks! how do you get clear pics of your bum? a camera tripod or something?

Skinhead guy again, can I ask something? Do you know much about skincare etc? This goes out to all the traps here who might be able to help.

One thing I could use help with to improve looks is to deal with clogged pores. Preferably on the cheap. Any suggestions or recommendations?

You all seems to be really good at this sort of thing, I've tried a few products to no avail.

why pull them if you just can move it to the side and get in dat sweet boipusi

Nope, just lay it in the bed with a timer :P
this guy gets it

i would tease 1st, making it wet by licking the whole while its still on, pressing on it. after a while i will pull them down

B... Brother?

post fucking webms

lol you automatically assume that most guys on the internet are creepers I assume most ppl like my dick both of these assumptions come from what we have experienced I assume so... you're hypocritical.

tranny video streaming

rabb it/Janet_Elise

not a single trap has been posted in this thread so far

No :^)

You niggas gay

this is a webm faggots

Your point?

Ur legs look like cheese sticks

what the fuck no way that was a dude

farrahlovely.tumblr.com

assplay webm?

well, this will get me going

But it is

then it's gada be a chick that got a dick

that's ethan from h3h3 you fuckin idiot

Sorry dude, the only things I know are to like, wash your face morning and night and wash and replace your pillow cases every week or so. Don't touch your face either and I guess moisturise once a day too.

I take HRT which makes all my ance go away anyways.

I don't assume most guys are creepers. THEY are. Especially on Sup Forums because I've filtered through hundreds of Sup Forums users from posting in these threads.

The fact you even thought telling me about your cock would make want to talk to only furthers the idea i think you're a creep. Especially after telling you how disillusioned i was with all the weirdos here.

the fuck is a h3h3?

he's not trying to look feminine you idiot that's ethan from h3h3

> most guys are creepers
can confirm, am creeper guy

Thing is, as attractive as traps can be, most men are just thinking about fucking you. Surely you can understand that being one yourself?
The hoops and whatnot you have to get through with courting girls is honestly offputting. The general consesssus here3 is that with a trap both parties understand the end game. fuck and get fucked, no need to complicate things as if it's anything more.

h3h3 productions, a hugely popular youtube channel

Should a trap be put into a chastity device?
What's Sup Forumss opinion?

Fair enough, thanks anyway.

Also, he's just trolling at this point. Hide posts, move on. Not worth your time.

yes

More of this?