Alright Fags. You have the ability to wipe out either the Jews or Muslims in their entirity...

Alright Fags. You have the ability to wipe out either the Jews or Muslims in their entirity. Every last one of them gone from the earth like magic. But you can only choose one. Who do you eradicate and why ?

muslims of course, i don't see jews shooting up public places on the regular.

Jews. Just to see if the jew meme is real or not.

Muslims because they are more

Jewz, They fund the ((("Religionofpeace")))

Muslims want to own and kill us while the jews already own us so the answer is obviously muslims

fucking mudslimes. every last one of them cocksuckers

jews because without them we can wipe out the muslims in an instant

/thread

This

Israel created ISIS. Islam didn't create Mossad.

Bunch of retards,that makes no sense whatsoever.

also,mudslimes without a doubt

mudslimes.
those leftover jews shouldn't be too hard to wipe away aferwards

there was no palestine after 1948, you realize that right? coloring something green and labeling it doesnt make it Palestine. Its controlled by Jordan and Egypt, not any sort of palestinian government pre-1967. also, that green area shrinking in the west bank doesnt shoot fucking rockets into Israel, but Gaza does. so why the fuck wouldnt the Israelis keep doing what they are doing.

I used to fucking loathe jews, but then I discovered something worse. Muslims.

Mudslimes without hesitation. They have contributed nothing to modern civilization, inlike Jews who have done quite a bit.

Mudslimes are currently doing their best to drag Europe back into the dark ages' plus there's a billion of the smelly, primative cunts. They cause nothing but trouble everywhere they go. Holy war (which they love so much) is inevitable in Europe and the UK

This thread feels like JIDF.

>I used to fucking loathe jews, but then I discovered something worse. Muslims.

Exactly. Shitskins are many times worse than the Kikes will ever be

Do I get to keep their money when they're gone? My answer depends on having this information.

muslims, how is this even a choice? Jews don't try to destroy the west. Mudslims do.

jews easily. that have too much influence on the world and the sandniggers can be dealt with easily with a nuke afterwards since there are no more jews to swindle the governments money to not use nukes but instead raise goyims to serve in the military and have civilians work their asses off to support that military.

>Kill all Muslims
The Jews will have full control of the world and enslave humanity similar to the matrix. The Jew will ascend and we will be left behind, not good.
>Kill all Jews
The Muslims will take over and we will forever live under sharia law and then they will eventually reign a massive jihad over the galaxy.

OP here. You caught me, well done, detective. 4 chan is safe once more thanks to you

Jews destroy the west using muslims

wipe out the Jews
Muslims are their own worse enemy

Jews. Jews try to push multi culturalism. The world wouldn't tolerate niggers muds and spics if jews didn't exist.

Their money goes with them

Muslims then. They don't have as much, but they're sitting on a lot of oil.

right wingers are cucks to israel and on y2k when alex jones lied about nuclear power facilities being shut down you can hear him ranting bout how putin is an evil demonic man now hes a cuck to russia

Jews, fuck Israel, they started this whole shit if were not them, muslims would be peacefully killing and raping themselves in the middle east to the present day and we would not even know of their existence.

Jews. They make christians hate muslims and muslism hate christians. It's just the same they did throughout history.