ITT: Chokers

ITT: Chokers

Why are you reposting this shit again? People ignored it for a reason. Go search your fetish on Google or something.

Huh? I created a thread, realized I misspelled Chokers and then I deleted my own thread within 2 minutes of creating it and got something to eat.

If this upsets you, you've got serious emotional issues.

i have to say recently i figured out that chokers do turn me on. They are pretty cute.

Lurking again, was in last thread.

Bump for interest

No one was in the last thread. I deleted it before anyone replied to it and got something to eat.

I don't get it. What's your problem?

Then you and the other user who habe been making choker threads need to get on the same page.

We do? Why?

zozzle

Chokers are sexy. I fucked a hard-core Feminist last year who wore one. When we were fucking, she actually wanted to be choked (with my hand) - that's how she would cum.
I still laugh about it - I mean, feminist and all, yet still at heart, a woman who needs a good fucking while being choked. Go figure.

what's your problem? what do you have against chokers?

The rest of the world doesn't share your interests, you autistic fuck.

so?
The rest of the work can move along to anther thread.

You're the one who's clearly autistic.
>or trying really hard to seem like he is because he's lonely and wants attention

have more of her?

i was merely making a retarded joke at your expense, i have nothing against chokers

you're being more autistic than he is, even if only barely

Post more you cum guzzlers

no. I have an entire folder and I'm not posting any of it because my thread got invaded by 12 year olds

I want my thread to die.

thank fuck for that

chokers are fedoras for thots

Fukin lol

ha.

10/10 reference

itt: black belt in sucking dick

Accurate statement.

Liz Gilles choker queen

love chokers. 2016 was a great year for girls fashion , and in many other ways too

oh boy. love this pic

More of her?

who is that?

ha!

ITT:
pictures of lowlife skanks

Do you have posts of boys with chokers?
>inb4 yes i'm faggot

Faggots aren't people. Request denied.

kys my man

god damn. any more?

kek

funny how she didnt go to jail after being caught with literaly a bucket full of cocaine, but then again daughters of billionaires dont

Chokers rock