Favorite racial slur? And favorite race to hate and why?

Favorite racial slur? And favorite race to hate and why?

Nigger.

I understand

Niggers.

dindu duffin

Ever tried calling them blue gums?

All are the same

Jigaboo

n i g g e r s
i g g e r s
g g e r s
g e r s
e r s
r s
s

Noice

Original

tough to choose between blue gums or banjo lips

Banjo lips, I'm gonna have to start using that.

Fucking niggers. And I hate black people who are niggers

I got banjo lips from this thread, I really appreciate it fellas

You know it's interesting how many races hate black people, I'm sorry I'm sorry, banjo lipped blue gummed dindu duffin jiggaboos.

Covington needs a good Ass fucking.

Slants is pretty funny.

Xbox 3 niggy

moon crickets

upper left should just be sold off to some white guy to be a fleshlight, she looks like she's had lots of experience sucking cock

Fucking Sambos

Niglet

What did you expect to happen? America voted for Clinton. The government elected Trump. This is just the beginning of the nig nog retaliation.

Niggers, they destroy everything and contribute nothing

Ice beaners. God damned Eskimos...

America voted for Trump.... do you not know what distribution of power is, fucking idiot .

chocolate people

I call them Canadians.

You can yell, "I hate Canadians" in a crowded room and no one will be none the wiser.

>people

Ink face

This is true. I have never met a native born Canadian I liked.

I really like 'dindu'. It's both accurate and current. Nigger has too much of an old white trash association for me.

I live in Canada and the issue here isn't so much black people as indians (feathers). For those I enjoy calling them any of the several names they used to prefer being called but came to decide they didn't like and chose something else. So first they didn't like 'indians' because it's not accurate. So they were called natives. Then 'natives' was racist according to them so it switched to 'aboriginals'. They didn't like that one after a while either so currently we're going with 'first nations'. They don't seem to understand that the word makes no difference. If it's a word that refers to their people it WILL develop a negative connotation within a decade or less of wide use.

Porch monkeys

Further to the feathers issue, the eskimo thing is an interesting anamoly. For a while it was 'Inuit' but then the actual eskimo tribe brought back eskimo. So it's still eskimo. But not all of the far north tribes are eskimo so the rest go by inuit or the more general first nations.