How do you find Motivation?

How do you find Motivation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y8Akej4PrU&t=3m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wanting to better yourself/ be the best you, that you can be is motivation enough, unless of course you aren't of fan of yourself

start printing out a million motivational pictures, post them all over your wall and never actually follow their advice.

Motivation is for chumps.

Discipline yourself into forming habits if you want to actually get shit done

Tick Tock...

Not really a fan so i dont care
Yes i tried that but nothing changed
How?

My self
Or greed

I think motivation is just a thing you're born with

Get off Sup Forums and go fucking do the thing you're bitching out on.

Just do it. It's not hard.

You could have had it done already by now, what are you waiting for?

>if working out
Put on a song that's hard, fast, and loud. Visual Kei works for this.
>if thinking about what language to study
Remind myself why I'm studying what, and what I want out of it
>jogging
same as first
>coding
Watch some Trek

I actually so coding for work/school. Do You talking about star Trek or what so you mean with Trek?

Star Trek.....

Never watched it so i will try it out. Thanks vor the tip

get a fucking life you piece of shit and get triggered by it. fuck you and this photograph and fuck your life which you will never get

If you watch TNG (The Next Generation), start on season 3. Voyager starts off slow, but gets good quickly.

Do You really think that? I mean everybody got sometimes Motivation and sometimes not

suddenly getting a spark of self awareness about my shitty situation

why the fuck would star trek motivate you to program

>Born too late to explore the earth
>Born too soon to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to cosplay as a science officer or engineer on a starship

im not op but it might get you in the mood, different things work for different people

well to be more specific, I believe some people are more likely to be motivated than others.

Should i start with TGN?

Go like this:
>Enterprise
>TOS
>TNG (Season 3)
>DS9 || Voyager

Thats what i mean. Hard to find Motivation with that

Okay thanks again i will look for it

but that is my motivation. realizing how bad my life is and wanting to change it.

Does that work?

not for very long.

>tfw you've been re-watching star trek, get to tng and forget how rough and campy the first few seasons are

You see the error. But what can you motivate better then the wish for a better life?

At least....she was there for 2 episodes.

I am printing this one a motivation picture

or build a bridge.
the way i saw it, i built a group of friends or community as to say, and built a bridge to the other ide. not speaking literal, of course, but you get me. it doesnt hurt to ask for support, but dont depend on it, otherwise its not you achieving your goal.

So try to build the future me with on other people support? Does that really work?

Or maybe what's there is what's supposed to happen. What you 'want' to be and what ends up happening don't have to be the same thing. Some of the best things that have happened to me are a result of me taking a leap towards something and ending up somewhere I didn't expect, but that I'd never go back on. The leap is the important bit.

support as in someone backing your ideals. "yeah you got this, yeah i believe in you" etc. its a different motivation. that kind of support.

sort of like a guide or push forward. but just a push. Dont depend on them being there all the time. sometimes small jumps dont need help. its up to you to determine how far you can go.

That's a really good advice thank you. I will try to find some people who can provide me with support

just be you and always look at life at a positive manner. be humble and give all you got. no matterwhat. never fucking strive for anything but making people happy. but mostly yourself. thay confidence will attract friends. and no matter what, never give up. good luck friend.

A big thanks for the advice. It means alot to me. I will try to make that happen

youtube.com/watch?v=9y8Akej4PrU&t=3m4s

This is the only motivational video you'll ever need, and why you will never succeed if you keep wasting time on the internet

go to the timestamp (don't click embed)

I put myself in intentionally stressful situations that I can't back out of

But then you will take harm if you fail

>youtube
>unbroken
thats all