Here cometh the new fluffy thread

Here cometh the new fluffy thread.

aurum

those are some well colored guts

took me a lot of time to undertand that she says pway as PRAY and not PLAY

let's hope there will be some rare pics or stories in this thread

so simple yet so beautiful

Im a newfag, explain what these are, cause they kinda look like small horses

someopne post him the fluffy 101 and make sure not fall for further baits. bait probability 90%

Imperfect beta versions of bioengineered pets based on MLP

Why is this a thing, is it a fetish?

It's like this: tiny horses that are way past potato get harmed, sometimes because of their own stupidity, sometimes because of human interference, for those who want justified abuse there is something known as a "Smarty" a smarty is generally a dick and always killed on the spot because of it. Did this help?

>baiting intensifies

Yeah actually, ive seen other threads like this and asked but everyone thought I was a baiting fuck

nigga read, and then process

I wouldn't do that on my chopping board.

I am glad to be at your service then.

You know, if I had one of those shitrats and it did that I would slam it againts a running treadmill with a noose around it's neck

Here cometh the new fluffy bois

Thank you for bumping this thread, it was actually a little lonely here.

cancer vs cancer

Hey guys, thank you for bumping this thread.

Taurus actually

I love the idea in this. Forcing a fluffy to wallow in shit is already buckets of fun, but here it also works as a natural timer for its punishment. Great work whoever came up with this!

I have nothing against gory abuse, but stuff like this is my favorite. The playfulness of mild abuse makes it all the more believable.

Are you serious?
Now they aren't spamming chocobos, now is anime children. this is getting worse.
And they call us sick fuckers?
If you don't want a fluffy thread, just scroll away, we only have one of this every one or two days, while tere's five ylyl threads daily, and a lot of traps and furries thread, we aren't that cancerous.

Atleast the chocobo fags posted nice things from time to time, but the shota spam is horrible.

AVRVM*

>tries to spam shota
uses thumbnail image

For the reason of cvrse thee! HAVETH THEE PAIN AF YE SHARPEST BLADE INS THYNE ARSE!

dont compare chocobro to this
>mfw

I don't know why, but I like this one so much

you shure love chokobo guy

That dude looks like he was dead inside before he got stabbed

fugg yeah

It's a nice believable scenario. Fluffy happiness is fragile, so it doesn't need an orgy of force to shatter it.