What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlsOfEuropa/status/817562954774122496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man who knows wtf bitches are talking about. best not to listen. it will just lower your IQ

She's asking how come the nigress won first and second?

"miss helsinki" is obviously referring to helsinki, Finland. Finland is a very white country, and home of a lot of Far-right and neo nazi groups, most likely she's implying that blacks are even taking over their [implyed] white pageant. just simple autistic racism because she lost due to looking like every single other anorexic white female in finland

i think she's counting the negress as one picture because it's two side-by-side pictures in one image file.

the first pic is a collage of 2 photos of the winner

>She's asking how come the nigress won first and second?
Roll Miss Heisinki.

>cuck detected

but does r ugly niggers wtf

I'm even more confused

twitter.com/GirlsOfEuropa/status/817562954774122496

Trumps the real cuck bro idk what you're talking about

Find a new word, virgin.

Retards can only hold one word in their small minds at one time.

Wut?

>lrn2English, you filthy nigger.

She wishes she was prettier cause she lost to some black bitches.

Fins aren't known for their intelligence.

How's that Jewish media treating you

You share minion memes unironically. a minion in the middle of a brown backround, holding a coffee cup. intense look of insanity on his face. The text reads, "you wouldnt like me when i haven't had my coffee!!!!!" One comment and it reads, "hey my wonderful grandson how are you" from your grandma

hey, a non-retard. this is the only response

reply if you think niggers are ugly

Alt-right bait.

It's a cuckaki party or samefag can't tell

or their small hands

your lord and savior was a jew. oh, and he wasn't white

>Hurr Durr Mah Jew Conspiracy

Seriously, faggot? Get some new material.

MissMongol
AHHAHAHAHAAHA

Your mother is indeed ugly.

more than one person thinks you're autistic? gotta be bait or samefag for sure

>there are people that actually think Miss X-candidates are selected because of their looks

wew

Like, how do you think it works, they go from door to door and and rate every single girl? It's literally about whos daddy pays the most or who sucks the most cocks

butt hurt racist snowflake

fuck that Jew too

Cuckaki? Is that what your dad did to you?

>It's okay, user. He belongs in jail.

>pls respond
the virginity mang

yes convince the silly goyim

Ooooh, edgy.

>You gonna skip church tomorrow, faggot?

Bush did 9/11.

thumbs up

>edgy as an insult
>2017
edgy

>2016
>Thinking there is only one belief structure
Well done on making it out of the 7th Grade Toby

this is more cringe than normies bro kill yourself

I forgot what year it was
BRB
gonna kill myself

No fgh my mom dosnt even ask me to go anymor

fuck u

Jesus Christ, the autism in this post.

Be a Man and do it yourself

>DamageControl.exe

hahah thumbs up

>2017

Hasn't been out of the basement in months.

Kill yourself, NEET.

Girl on the right is clearly better looking.
Girl on the left is tilting her head 45° so we wouldn't notice her big ass nose

but she's ugly. objectively. you should act like everyone as a human, not give black people free awards for doing nothing or being ugly. i am leftist too but holy shit this is some extremist leftism yo guys are living

Plus that nigger is ugly as fuck, I'd pump buckets all over that white girl though

i'm not op

How the fuck can you like that nigger nose?

what? kill you myself? why would i go to jail for some backwater alt-right 15 year old that gets mad because someone with a skin color different than his has some cool shoes or a new xbox lol

You are as big of a retard as the alt-right.

That's right. I'm op bitch

My grandma is dead

in a pageant full of girls who look exactly the same ? fuck off. go back to posting "i support the police because they are people too" on facebook you centrist cuck

the post was about skin color faggot. it never said the nigger wasn't ugly. just that the white girl looks like the rest of them. stop jumping to conclusions just to feel superior dipshit

even spookier

I would be too if I had a faggot for a grandson.

Yes user the jew cock is so far up your ass you cant walk straight

#justaltrightthings

You sure like talking about Jews and Cocks. Projecting much of your interspecies homosexuality much?

/thread

> check all those lying fags

I could have been "OK" if at least she was pretty. She's a butter face admit it.

Are you alex jones? are cuck and jew and nigger the only words you know how to insult anyone with? autist

Why in the world would anyone share minion memes ironically? They're so lol

in a country of skinny white girls with no personality, any exotic look is better. the boring whites lost, and the hot black girl won. cucking yourself for the alt right to seem centrist and inviting is ultimate beta. kill yourself

Tourette's is strong with that one.

When did alex jones say cuck, nigger, or jew?

Guys where can I go in America to get away from brown people? Utah? Alaska?

Help!

I am from Northern Minnesota and we used to have very few blacks (and very little crime) but not anymore.

this is now a minion meme thread

the only really pretty one is the one in the center, the rest are decent but not close to being top in their countries.

niggers gonna ape. I think they're just always mad at how ugly they are?

OP in white grill in pic, she is posting on Sup Forums, definitely not worthy winner of helsinki pageant she is an autist. Should be in a cage being experimented on.

>all girls look same what should we do?
>select the black one fam
there are beatiful black girls too, but apperantly she isn't one of them
i assume trump got elected just because people like you. good job.

>girls of europe

this one warms my heart tbh

k

you want to get away from certain human beings that didnt ask to be put on this planet just like you? fucking kill yourself and do everyone else a favor you ugly pasty slut

its not a global pageant, its literally just HELSINKI, FINLAND. They are all boring white girls the only actual competition is browns. there is no difference in this if it was instead a city in minnesota.

Yup exactly like where can I go to get away from blacks, mexicans, etc? I know that is hard for you to hear but I am over it all.

this is my favourite

But the black girl is hideous.

no you didnt understand my post, the advice to kill yourself WAS the advice to get away from them

youre a fucking retard

Where are those memes about blaming someone else cause you lost?
Something about when everyone gets a participation award you don't know how to lose.
>must only apply to those libertards

>exotic
She looks like Harambe in a bikini, any one of the other girls is far more attractive. The only reason she could have possibly won is to push the multi-culti bullshit we have to suffer daily now.

but look how good looking she is compared to that white ape.
>I wanna Die

sides in orbit

Can we address the fact that the black chick isn't actually Miss Helsinki?

So when you die you go to America? I am not 100% sure that it works that way. Plus I am already here.

I recently visited northern Utah and it was very nice and clean and has low low crime, but then I have to deal with Mormons and I don't want to cut my hair and hide tattoos.

yeah the judges couldnt possibly just have different tastes in women? you're autsitic just admit it. fucking blow your brains out already, you're a step behind in evolution

plz 7

really any except 8

I think he just wants to get away from the mudbloods and shitskins who rape, murder, rob, and destroy everything they touch. Dosent seem unreasonable to me bby

I would accept white guilt getting her the W if she at least looked like a Haley Barry or some other fuckable nigress. If I wouldn't fuck a beauty pageant winner then the judges fucked up hard.

Well yeah that's kinda shitty. U can't have her lose cause than ur racist. Like whatever. Don't compete in shit if u don't want it to just be all politics and bullshit.