DID YOU KNOW???

DID YOU KNOW???

Posts made in your own thread will not cause the thread to bump up to the top of Page 1.
But...you can use a different phone or mobile device to post in your own thread, and as long as the device is not on the same network, posts made from it will bump the thread up to the top.

Even if your thread has not gained any interest from other Sup Forums posters, you can use this loophole to make sure it continually returns to Page 1 until it eventually gets noticed and becomes popular!

Yay! I'll give you an example:

op likes big black dicks

This is the OP!

This is also the OP! Also, there is absolutely no truth to the linked post!

op here

go samefag your threads then
>people learned this since '06

OP here! The linked post was not actually written by the OP.
Also, I'm making this post from my laptop on my home wireless network. I was the device on which I posted the original thread, so it will not bump the thread to the top of Page 1.

But this post will!

OP here again!
It would be really helpful if we could have one of the mods sticky this thread to the top of Page 1.
I feel it is important that the popularity of threads on Sup Forums be based less in the amount of arbitrary attention they draw from users, but from the work ethic and determination of the original poster!

I'm sure you all will agree!
Thanks in advance, moderators, for your cooperation.

Okay, since this information and the mods don't seem to be in a cooperative mood, I'm just going to count to keep the thread bumped!
Out of common courtesy, please no interruptions!

nigger

SAGE

As you now know, since you are not the original poster of this thread, your post has bumped the thread up to the top of Page 1.
So thanks!

Just so you know, 'sage' is an antiquated addition to a post that would allow a post to a thread without bumping it to the top of page 1. Previously, it would be entered into the email field, which is no longer a part of the Sup Forums post format.
The more you know!

Now that a number of posts have been made to this thread, I'd like to draw your attention to the post metrics of this thread. If you look you will notice that there are 21 posts and 5 posters in total.

Two of those posters are me (my cellphone and laptop), and give the lack of popularity of this thread, I would imagine that none of the other posters has made more than one contribution. This, each of the 15 posts I've made in this thread from my cell phone has brought this thread back to page 1! This despite the complete lack of interest in this thread!

Yay!

Unfortunately, if there is no interest in it in the next few minutes, I'll be forced to start counting again.

Yea

Thank you for the bump! It is much appreciated.

why? it's much easier to hijack other people's threads than to use multiple devices

Your ip is the same ip for all the phones

Idk if you're b8ing or if you're actually retarded, but you can still use sage by typing it in the options field. You're doing nothing but making a retard out of yourself. Btw SAGE

Yes, but by using multiple devices you don't have to go through the trouble of hijacking, and also receive the advantage of crafting the OP (obviously the most viewed post in any given thread).

Sorry, but this untrue!

I'm actually doing both of those things! I'm acting like an idiot to keep other idiots like you responding and keeping my thread bumped. And unfortunately, you're wrong again! Sage has been ineffective since the summer of 2011!

The previous post was from my laptop. This one is from my cell phone!

Worry not, replying to you is no problem whatsoever, I'm actually pretty good at keeping infants entertained, as I'm proving right now. And no, sage is still active.

SAGE

SAGE

only saging with a picture doesn't work

It doesn't matter. It works anyway.

>OP acts autistic (the norm)
>anons feel it is necessary to point out OP is autistic (we all are to be honest)
>actually arguing whether sage actually works or not (it does)
this is why I only come here to fap

Hi!!! So happy to see you're still here participating in this productive thread that you are powerless to make go away. If you want to continue on under the delusion that sage is still effective, im not going to try to dissuade you. Just for sport, every time you or anyone else types the word sage, I'll make it a point to bump this thread from my phone. Hope you enjoy!!

Bump!

GREAT THREAD OP!!

THANKS!!!!

I love you

I love all people!

Newfag

you mean start with phone then bump with computer
s̶h̶i̶t̶p̶o̶s̶t̶

My phone wont upload pictures as the OP of a thread! But yea that would be much easier.

>Posts are IP-based so post with different IP for different post

Did you figure that out all by yourself or did your autistic brother help?

I don't have any brothers!

use different browser

I already knew this and I do it all the time.

A good thread needs to be nurtured by samefagging until it is good enough to be self-sustaining.

Thanks for this OP! Awesome thread by the way!

h-have any s-sisters?

Impressive.

Im glad someone agrees.
Samefag in my mind is not a pejorative, but a sign of dedication to one's own thread!

Oh please.
This was from my thread the other day.
If you want to count, post a thread with a long-ass story no one gives a shit about. The ones who dont click it wont see, and the ones reading wont notice until its too late.

OP is just all of the cancer

everyone uses the catalog now anyway

More autism for you!