Massachusetts thread. looking for nudes, particularly 978. general convo also welcom

Massachusetts thread. looking for nudes, particularly 978. general convo also welcom

Use to live in 978 area. Hated it, moved to NH.

why'd you hate it?

How is the snow treating you?

this is Sam R, from danvers

You been to Winchendon before? That town is garbage. Can't emphasize enough how stupid the people are and how fucked the schools are.

sucks. It's pretty n' all, but once you're out in it you stop liking it so much

I have not. Surprising, MA is one of the smartest states to the union

He's from the 978, he hated how high the price of heroin was. Much cheaper in NH.

kek

978 Here
Been thinking about moving out as soon as I could
Not sure where yet though

just gonna dump my collection of saved 978 nudes, anybody feel free to jump in as they like

where in 978?

Around main south
Been to more suburban cities and was thinking of making my move to one of those spots

yeah, the suburbs are pretty nice. Western MA is also really underrated

Shes got fucking track marks on her left arm man.

Hope you wore a condom on that shit before you hit it.

Rent here is terrible
Whats it like it the suburbs??

as stated, this is from my saved collection. never hit it, went to school together tho

idk, i think it can be expensive, but the area is nice. work a steady job, maybe have a roomate, you should be ok

Have fun with heroin addicts

we have lots of fun!

How many other former class mates do you think are dope heads? I bet that girls arms are so wrecked shes on her second foot.

different girl, this is Megan Paps, also danvers

Until mommy and daddy have to pay for your 4th rehab and you relapse after 3 days in a sober living home. Have shooting your feet with dope.

I think she got clean actually. and many classmates became dopeheads. this is MA afterall

danvers is known for their whores, continue

Who do you blame? The blacks getting there revenge on MA after being the most racist northern state? Congrats white Boston, now the white girls are hooked on dope and raped by black dealers. Enjoy your diverse cityscape.

we have quite a few, do you personally know any danvers whores?

>718112747
Prostitutes? You sad fat fucks..

im from Salem. ive known a few over the years

Yo Danvers here as well representing, no nudes unfortunately

i meant in the more general sense meaning sexually promiscuous woman

what year you graduate?

such as? any pics?

2014 you

2012. got any stories about danvers chicks? hot rumors even?

If you guys are from Danvers you must know Rozzi Kahan

MA chicks have been so easy for me to nail
Especially the asian ones

Celina, Danvers

not really I was nver the guy to be exposed to anything hot, most girls are a bunch sluts and just keep getting sluttier

>skeleton tattoo on fingers

oh also lol definitely know her

you know Shelby W?

well you are in for a treat

haha yeah actually, not personally but yeah

I follow her finsta, ive seen these actually hahaha

What does her last name rhyme with?

Why is this area so full of slutty women? Why would any of you know the same girls? What are the slutty rumors/stories you've heard about these Danver girls?

508fag here lookin for them new Bedford/Fairhaven girls

METHUEN???

Demetra Green

more in (somewhat)

Warren?

marren

yes...

yes! you know her?

nudes??

what's her finsta?

Anyone know this slut?

you know her?

Gardner here. Got nothin.

>Update
No. It was obvious you horny idiots. I've never even been to Mass.

got a name there chief? lotsa blonde girls in ma

Anyone have Malden or Everett ?

Not blonde like her though. You would know her name. She's a real dream. She got a boyfriend, but i FB message her sometimes.

Names Rozzi, from boxford, used to live in boxboro, her tinder was actually on barstools tinder round up

You snag nudes?

not personally, but friends of friends and such

No, i mean i took a few classes hit her in HS. i message her every week or so, havent chatted in 8-9 months. I swear we were close though.

lilmamaama or something, i should have specified that i DID follow it but i deleted insta a few months ago

She's such a slut lol, any stories?

we used to be kinda friendly. girl had stupendous tits. if somebody had nudes, I'd faint

Nah, no nudes
Sorry bro

Ashlee m from everett

found it but it's private. there any other nudes on there or were those the only ones?

those the only explicit nudes, there were some pretty revealing pics but not much else

I mean when ever we tried to hang out she would cancel last minute, and say she was busy with school. But i would she her post pics on insta of her with people late at night. Plus some dude texted me from her number one night saying some fucked up shit. Could hardly understand though, he was using a lot of urban slang.

Sup with these girls and pierced nips?

Anyone have her big ass tittys

Lol what did it say?

you are a huge cuck. that is a very sad story user but you REALLY should have picked up some hints

dude, names and towns

Whatever we're just friends. Plus she told me she was still a virgin.

dang, you save any?

They have really tiny cameras in Massachusetts.

Go home, transplant scum.

nah never bothered, sorry to disappoint I was ill prepared for this thread

duuude, just trying to help you but you are getting led on by this chick. Shes just trying to be nice. trust me, if some guy is teasing you over her phone, its because they are talking shit about you

Bunch of shit like "Leave this bitch to us", "Girls is busy on 4 brothas". Gibberish like that.

Julian luss.... Everett

Well im hear to show here what a good guy can be like. she's going to respond any day

In that case anyone bang her or grab wins?

all good bud. but any info you have regarding danvers girls nudes would be great. or stories