Paul Feig is making a friendly LGBT movie about the life of Jesus that proposes that Jesus Christ was a woman...

Paul Feig is making a friendly LGBT movie about the life of Jesus that proposes that Jesus Christ was a woman. He's the guy that directed last summer's ghostbusters movie if you're not aware of his cinematic masterpiece

as long as he isn't fucking with any classic movies

let the God Squad attack him this time

so a jew makes a film mocking christ

what else is new

i hope the chritian fundementalists rip this guy a new asshole

I hope he cast Leslie Jones as Jesus, imagine the epic internet fights and memes

He looks like a kike. Considering the movie theme, he probably is. Best to gas him (and all the rest of the kikes) and move on to a better life

Damn I thought this fag would never redeem himself after that shitty ghostbusters remake but triggering millions of christfags is a good start.

Yes too much of a pussy to make a film about Mohammed being a woman.

faggot

Of course it's a Jew. Christians should be outraged but they won't do shit, ofc

Source

Sounds like another awful flop in the making. The target audience for Jesus films have always been Christians, and most of them won't want to see a movie that they'll consider blasphemous.

It doesn't show up on his IMDB page, I'm calling BS.

I wasn't into Ghostbusters, but I actually can't wait for this. There's going to be a lot of delicious butthurt revolving around this movie.

god this is going to be glorious.

Can anyone in this thread actually provide a link to confirm this? I couldn't find anything. This whole thread smells like lies to me.

I want to believe though.

So would they go rioting in the streets again when it's released? Oh wait, no that's only when it's mohammed.

I don't care

Would you care about done Jesus movie?

Don't tell me you're a Christian

Watch yourself on that edge

It would be fun to watch the reaction because I know christians wouldn't do a thing.
Christian butthurt is more enjoyable because it underscores how impotent christians are.

Can't be worse than Ghostbusters

He probably will cuz jesus was "black" according to the niggers.

if god is real he'll give the bastard a heart attack or something...and give me dubs

Paul Fag.

>LGBT movie about the life of Jesus that proposes that Jesus Christ was a woman.

how is that LGBT friendly ? Is ms. jesus trans , or a cis lesbian?

>LGBT movie about the life of Jesus that proposes that Jesus Christ was a woman.
Christfag here. I ain't even mad, just amused.

getting offended by this is like getting offended by Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter

i wish somebody would make a movie about how the jews killed jesus.

You sound like a butthurt Christfag.

Ghostbusters was shit and this will likely be to, but the problem with Ghostbusters wasn't the women; it was the marketing of the movie which proposed those who didn't want to see it as sexist. That's a lot harder to do here as the idea of a female Jesus is intentionally provocative while female ghostbusters wasn't (at least, the intent originally wasn't).

just more proof how mentally ill liberals are

It would undoutably be a comedy or at least attract the comedy crowd a la Jesus Christ Superstar.

No, it's more proof that retards like you don't fact check.

I have an idea, we should convince him to portray the prophet Mohammed as a woman instead. Think about it, the amount of backlash would be hysterical, his head would be on a pike in less than a day

Mark it down as the funniest thing Sup Forums has and ever willl do

Paul Fag*

This dude is like Tyler Perry. He's totally capable of making quality films/tv shows instead he just makes bank through quick, crap, movies that will draw in feminists regardless of how terrible the premise, writing, directing, or acting.

Though in his mind he is probably really helping the world.

oh no, the holy rollers are gonna have a shit fit.he might as well portray "her" as gay also. plus get that big fat ugly raccis nigger Leslie Jones to play Jesus

>implying that believing an ancient jew had magic powers isn't mental illness already