Are EDM girls the trashiest of the genres? ultra seems like a trash fest

Are EDM girls the trashiest of the genres? ultra seems like a trash fest

They are
And it is

every girl who goes to raves/listens to edm has hpv

I think when humanity is getting wrapped up and coming to a close, raving culture will probably be seen as the biggest embarrassment by anyone with half of a fuckign brain

DUDE WEED LMAO

she doesnt even have a cute face

It doesn't, and you can't

I won't, and it don't

It hasn't, it isn't, it even ain't

and it shouldn't. It couldn't

(the poodle bites)

EDM is the trashiest genre. I had a roommate a few years ago who got really into the EDM scene when I lived with him. I'd never met so many scumbags and horrible people in my life. All scenes have some rotten people, but the EDM scene was just packed with awful people.

Playing devils advocate because I was a molly popping teeny bopper once. I still party obviously but not like an idiot.

The scene is full of shit heads now, a bunch of juiced up Asians and people who only go to events for mainstage DJs

The scene is only getting worse but I have met some diamond in the rough people, real ravers who are there for the good music and not just to do drugs and listening to the same idiot saying 1 2 3 jump for 5 hours

ITT: Angry virgins

Got em!!

This, but drum and bass and original dubstep from 2011 are making a return. They aren't as bad, but the ones who follow guetta or tiƫsto or hardwell or big room artist #584 are the issue

It's full of idiots who believe that "losing yourself in the music" and "dancing your cares away" are valid and sustainable methods for dealing with their problems.

They don't actually give a shit about the music, they just use the culture to enable themselves to blow off all sense of responsibility.

>original dubstep
>2011

literally, you can change "EDM" with "jazz", "rock and roll" and so on

Protip: this isn't the end of times. Your bitchin' and moaning has been happening since music has existed. When your grandparents were young, these same moanings and WHY ARE THEY HAVING FUN REEEE were still happening

Its actually quite pathetic

Humans have been hitting the bongos since africa. People love to party, ingest weird things, and have sex afterwards. Tribals have tons of drum based trance rituals. Let people be human. They're human, they have biological drives to chase.

i think they want me

>literally, you can change "EDM" with "jazz", "rock and roll" and so on
you could, but those styles evolved and the audience and performers changed
>WHY ARE THEY HAVING FUN REEEE
we're not saying they shouldn't party or whatever, we're just saying most of them act trashy. it's what happens when the entire point of the culture is focused on hedonism

Trashyness by genre:

1. EDM
2. Rap
3. Alternative
4. Rock / Metal
5. Pop
6. Country

Mind you this isn't to say all girls at country shows are wholesome girls and all girls at EDM shows are trash. Ive seen plenty of hoes in cowboy boots.

>country shows are wholesome girl
i'd assume any girl at a country concert would be there with a boyfriend. do women go to concerts alone?

She seems to have deleted my comment about wanting to rub my face in her ass. How unfortunate

fuck your dense pal

>you could, but those styles evolved and the audience and performers changed

you mean just like EDM is evolving?

>we're just saying most of them act trashy. it's what happens when the entire point of the culture is focused on hedonism

you mean just like your square grandparents used to describe the summer of love?

No, but they go with friends too lol.

This was pretty much my experience with the scene. I'm not opposed to partying or drug use. I enjoy both. A shocking number of people on the EDM scene would rotate through the same weekly crop of local EDM shows at the clubs, taking tons of stimulants, partying until club close, partying after club close, and then taking booze, benzos, and sleeping pills so they could sleep. Many of them were barely functional, and were constantly getting fired from jobs if they even had jobs to begin with. An astounding number of them got arrested over the course of the year.

I doubt most of these people would have had any interest in the scene if it weren't for all the drugs floating around.

Pop are worst than metal and rock desu. Other than that, yeah.

>6. Country
as fan of country, it honestly depends a lot on the artist. like if it's luke bryan, it's just people that chew dip and sucked some guys dick in a pick up truck once.
>Luke Bryan
Guy chews dip and

I feel like I wouldn't be able to fuck these girls even if I went, despite how "trashy" they are

>you mean just like EDM is evolving?
it's not right now, but if/when it does evolve then yes. right know the listeners are trashy like early jazz and rock listeners. eventually edm might evolve and then trashy people will find something else to leech on to. but currently more edm fans are trash than rock and jazz fans.
>you mean just like your square grandparents used to describe the summer of love?
yes exactly like that.

it unquestionably is changing, but slowly.

are you implying that festival edm is getting better in quality and that the fanbase is getting better?

I would honestly throw Luke Bryan in with pop in that situation.

I think with every genre it depends on the artist, except for EDM and most rap.

again, you have no fucking point, just because EDM isn't evolving doesn't mean bitching about EDM isn't the same as your grandpa bitching about that nigger noise jazz, and it has just as much merit

Wasn't sure how to really grade pop, because I always just think of 8 year olds going to see biebs, or stadium concerts where nobody gets too wild.

I think generally music scenes are all equally trashy but EDM is surely the worst

yeah, just girls who actually pay for concerts and gay 40 year old men at those

you have no fucking reading comprehension. i'm saying they were right to be bitching about the summer of love cause it was generally trash and the people were almost exclusively trash. while i think early jazz was good, the people who listened to it were mostly prostitutes and their johns. aka trash people. i'm not complaining about edm specifically, just the fucking people.

I see what you're saying and I think it's pretty insightful. However, every person that associates with the EDM scene that I rub elbows with (I work in music biz so it happens a lot. I work doors for a lot of EDM shows too) are typically just fucking immature, underdeveloped, under-styled, brats that have no idea how to budget their money for anything but light-up yeezys, MDMA, and EDM merch.

We're talking spewing out emotional problems on Facebook which are promptly edited to an "it's okay now ty to all my friends :)"

We're talking not understanding that you should only take drugs in MDMA's class once every three months at the minimum.

We're talking people that force their vomiting friends to hide in a venue so that they can stay in rage.

We're talking a girls who are whipping fiber optic LED whips into literal puddles of beer and vomit and then rubbing them "seductively" across their body.

We're talking about a girl who sat down next to me [rolling] and talked about how she got kicked out of the same college twice because she was too into the EDM scene. She's going back for round three next semester btw. She's about $X0,000 in debt but is convinced the liberal arts degree she knows is right for her will pay off.

We're talking about a kid that snorted a CAUSTIC research chemical in front of me, against my pleas, only to describe it as "lit".

I have about 20 more scenarios like this written in my notes. I'm really not that judgemental and love people to pieces but the EDM scene is seriously fucked up. There are some bad, evil people in there. There are some idiots who think that people want to see them try and use a MPK-II on Facebook Live for the first time. And then there's some really nice people that will go out of their way to get you on a list and bring you drinks and show you that they value you as a friend.

In conclusion, I feel what is most fucked about the current state of EDM is the lack of value.

Music fests are all shit. Standing in a hot, sticky crowd waiting to hear your favorite artist's backing tracks and shitty mixing on a PA system sounds like so much fun to me. Wow.

>We're talking about a kid that snorted a CAUSTIC research chemical in front of me, against my pleas, only to describe it as "lit".
lmao. Geeze dude you go more stories you wanna share or at least more details on that one. how'd you know it was caustic?

Please tell stories user

What research chemical was it? DCK?

So, people trying too hard to be cool. Gotcha.

tell more

Well, it's 4-FA, a drug I love very much. Pretty safe, cheap, and makes me feel great. You're supposed to eat it though, not put it anywhere where it touches a membrane. This stupid fuck took it as a challenge and had issues with his nose for the next month or so. Every time I'd talk to him he would mention it hurt still and laugh.

Here's some more that I can think of:

Was going to a BONES/SESH show at a small venue in a college town. I'd seen them in DIY spots before this so I knew this would be different. Turns out tons of people go there for EVERY show just to turn up or get away from the dorms. First thing when I get there I walk in the bathroom: Shit and vomit in the urinal. No big deal. I'll just use the stall. Vomit in the corner and covering the seat. The venue was at least degrees inside. I've gone to over 300 shows but I almost died at this one from heat exhaustion. People dropping around me left and right, only to be revived by their trashy friends.

Wasn't there but a show I wasn't working was sold out. Kid got kicked out for throwing up on the floor and proceeded to step outside and scale a fire escape to get back in that way. Security guard notices him and the kid starts trying to swing on him. Entitled shit.

Sold over $250 in merch to a couple that looked like they had not showered in over a week. This was for like four identical sweatshirts and one of every stupid trinket the DJ sold. They were both wearing tattered "rave clothes" and wore miserable expressions the whole night.

A kid I sold molly too stole his roommate (my friend's) PS4, bought the molly, and then said he lost the whole bag at a party. He ended up having his parents buy the kid a new PS4.

Some Griz-fan that is a few years younger than me was an opiate addict and began to break into cars on a main street to feed his show/drug habit. He was thwarted when some exmilitary came out of his house and beat the shit out of him.

Other notable lil ones.

Kid takes acid for the first time at an EDM show. He's drunk and drops it at around 9:00pm.

Did I say Facebook livestreams? Facebook Livestreams.

Kids panicking because they can't pay their Electric Forest installment and have to begin begging for money on Facebook.

"Since I've gone to shows my life has changed so much. So many new friends and great memories. Thanks [VENUE OMITTED]senpai" -NEET who began doing drugs and going to raves 6 months prior.

(Almost forgot this one) Rave couple is deeply in love. Going to shows constantly. Always snapchatting. News comes in that she's knocked up. Weeks go by and their pictures are of her drinking and them tripping together. Husband goes to jail for selling coke. Girl drinks until she miscarries. Turns out this is the second time it happened. They're together again.

I'm forgetting a lot and other notes are just contextual scraps of events but there's some real ugly stuff going on in the surface. People might say "yeah but punk is destructive etc." but there is a very self-serving ethic deeply rooted inside of these people, and it's all held under this fake veil of "family".

Have you ever actually been to a country show? Or even two-stepping? It's a trash magnet.

Mainstream """dance"" scene is trash.
/bleep/ or die desu

>2011
o i am triggered

STILL WOULD DAWG

F

people have been doing stupid shit since fake ass societies and cultures have let them live without consequence. You think this is any worse than upper class hedonistic greeks? The upper crust of society is thickening leading to rampant degeneracy. Live a natural life and the idiots are naturally removed from the population.

Why? These are people having the time of their lives and expressing themselves through dance.

There's so much worse you could think of. Like the existence of someone being stuck up and judging others while not doing anything of their own by fear of being judged.

>Rave couple is deeply in love. Going to shows constantly. Always snapchatting. News comes in that she's knocked up. Weeks go by and their pictures are of her drinking and them tripping together. Husband goes to jail for selling coke. Girl drinks until she miscarries. Turns out this is the second time it happened. They're together again.

reading these reminds me of that one quote from Midtown 120 Blues, where DJ Sprinkles says "The House Nation likes to pretend clubs are an oasis from suffering, but suffering is in here with us."

ITT: People who stand by the wall and judge other people having fun

>They're together again
I'm glad there was a happy ending

Post more festival hoes you nerds

>ot doing anything of their own by fear of being judged

lol you think im afraid kid?
I just hate this shit because its pure chimp behavior
moving your body to music is only fun because they share the same dna as the chimps who did the same fucking thing.
its the cheapest and shortest hapiness ever

fuck you

baka

No because i hate country. Didn't really know where to put it because the ones in my area (Canada) are incredibly tame.

As someone who's gone to ultra 4 times it's definitively a trashfest. The sad part is that hundreds of girls sneak in with fake IDs just pretending they're 18, not even 21. So you have a ton of frat guys from UM giving heineken and molly to literal 16 year old girls while DJ SNAKE and some rapper chant "IT'S FUCKING LIIIIIIT"

She sure does love showing her booty

t h i n n

/thread

the kinds of females who turn up to slayer concerts

That's actually a good thing though. Sometimes rejection is the better outcome.

I wasn't talking about you but stating that it would be more embarassing. There's plently of actions that are more shallow and embarrassing than having fun at an EDM show. Just go to any clubs where men are meanmugging each other and everybody is trying their hardest to appear better than others.

edm as most people are exposed to it, is trash and has become worse

the only areas worth fucking with are drum and bass, neurofunk and hard dance. You have to go deep to find the good communities

>original dubstep
>from 2011
you fucking retard

Their day will come

>ctrl f horrorcore
>ctrl f juggalettes
>0 results

You guys don't know shit.
And yes it's still a thing.

People who listen to Chief Keef shouldn't criticize other music

what u mean nigga?/?

how new

degenerates

He's right though and you're a faggot if you're trying to justify liking EDM in any way

fuck that shit

>any of that
>edm
>original dubstep from 2011
/bleep/ falseflag

*sighs* fuck it

>this thread
*fedora tipping intensifies*

>dude what's wrong with you bro if you think a girl taking 4 dicks a day who will inevtibly wind up a drug addicted miserable middle aged woman is degenerate you're a fucking neckbeard fedora lmao

who are you quoting?

>popular kid from high school starts getting into the EDM scene(Canada)
>takes pills every weekend pretty much
>does this with his on and off "gf"
>last year, gives a pill to his GF, she goes into a coma
>her family blames him
>so he kills himself
>she wakes up after he dies

kek, when will normies learn

stop being such a fucking autist

Only American EDM girls are like this. American's are so fucking cringe.

>expressing themselves through dance
you've got to be kidding me

Modern romeo and juliet innit

Cringe isn't an adjective.

>ITT: People who stand by the wall and judge other people having fun
This x100000000000000. Have you cum-guzzing MLP fans ever had fun in your paltry lives? Oh wait, you're having fun right now being assholes. Never mind, carry on.

t. Idiot who knows nothing about rave culture

>three month rule
Hello red.dit!

Hello junkie degenerate

All 6 genres of music!

isn't the EDM scene different from the techno/drugs scene?
I might be overgeneralising here but I thought EDM was 17 year olds dancing to david guetta. and people take xtc pills at, lets say, nina kraviz

Dixieland was only popular with prostitutes? Wtf are you talking about lad