Have you ever sucked a penis?

have you ever sucked a penis?

Other urls found in this thread:

visaliatimesdelta.com/story/news/2016/10/18/hanford-man-found-six-pounds-marijuana/92382124/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats Miguel Alvarez. He was a doctor and father of two. He got mistaken for a local cartel member and got tortured and murdered by another cartel group. He had nothing to do with it, it was simply a mistake. Terrible story.

Yes several times I fucking love it. Honestly wish I had one in my mouth right now fucking my face.

Yea I like it. Never swallowed or got busted in but I like it

What?

Same. I like the feeling of deep throating a hot twink

I want to, but I'm too much of a pussy to ask anyone.

lol youre in every post

No. Not gay.

Never been with a Twink but I would love to or with a tgirl. I'm hoping to blow this guy in talking to this week.

try sucking your own

pics?

Yes because I wish I was born a woman. Pic related, I wish I was her.

Of who?
And that girl dead dude

Cock is like Broccoli, if it's forced into your mouth as a child, you never want it as an adult.

oh I've tried. But my torso is far too long for that.

Good thing it was only forced up my ass as a kid ;-)

hot

That adage holds true for many women I've known. 'Way too many women.

No. It was both. The foster system really fucked my life up

I'm not gay either but my uncle used to molest me and he made me suck his dick

are you being for real? story? age(s) it happened, how many times, were they caught etc..

This guy?

visaliatimesdelta.com/story/news/2016/10/18/hanford-man-found-six-pounds-marijuana/92382124/

Yes I have, still do from time to time.

I do too sometimes

Yes, about 7 or 8 times, and I am "straight", Unfortunatley the last time I let him cum in my mouth and now have oral herpes that I'm too anxious to get treatment for....

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAACE

I'm not gay but my boyfriend is

Yes I'm being for real. It happened from the time I was 8 until I was 12. I honestly can't even say how many times. Some weeks it didn't happen, some weeks it was almost every day. It all depended on if my foster mom was home or not. The only reason it stopped was because he "fell" off a ladder while hanging storm windows. The truth is, I kicked the bottom of the ladder out. He's in a wheelchair now because of it. I was removed from the home, and eventually wound up living with my grandparents. I feel pretty bad for them. I was such a basket case by the time I wound up with them, I put them through a LOT of shit.

and your father is too

I was a twinky middle-schooler and my friends made me give them blowjobs.

Some friends...

damn. crazy shit. good on you for fucking him up. what's your sex life like?

Sucked my own dick back in middle school

This is Sup Forums, clearly his father IS his boyfriend

The only cocks that I have sucked were dog cocks back when I was teenage/early 20's

And his father is probably his brother too.

They were actually good kids who protected me, but yeah they took advantage ... Though I can't blame kids in hindsight

Difficult. I have a girlfriend, but it is CRAZY hard for me to be intimate with her. I have diagnosed PTSD, with hyper-vigilance, and I suffer from night terrors, so sleeping in the same bed with me is tough on her. Couple days ago, I had a nightmare and punched her in the back so hard she fell out of bed. I still feel like shit for it.

The only thing I can take from this statement is, you enjoyed it.

I was never that flexible. I tried once but couldn't reach but let my cum drip into my mouth. I told a friend who said 'that is gay'. My reply - 'how is that gay? I was by myself'

Do you have some sort of autism? Why in fuck would you "tell a friend" about something like this?

Meh .... attention when you're attention starved I guess ...

I think I'd rather suffer from Failure To Thrive.

yes, once

Because I was young and still experimenting. I wanted to know if anyone else has managed to do it

yes

Maybe youre right and Im the fag ....

Do you not tap whilst attacking?

Just sucked a cock on new years eve. Right in front of my girlfriend. He then fucked my ass while she sucked my cock. True story.