GF for share

GF for share.
How would you use the whore for a 40 min session?

40 min for cleaning my appartment

moar

wash my dishes

Exciting descriptions can make requests...

Buy her 3 bud light lime and 3 mikes hard, tug at her clothes during a movie and then rape her with a knife to her neck and stab her in the belly button when I cum. Post face n full nude

Great looking body, very hot petite, post face

I would fuck your gf and make you watch, and my dick is thick. Girls love it. I'd spank her and fuck her deep then hold her arms down and cum deep inside her to impregnate her. Then back hand you across the fucking mouth for not getting me a glass of scotch. Straight with no pussy mixes like with ice or jack n coke. Fuck that diluted shit.

Anything but face.
She is fucking gorgoeus little slut!..

Any spreading? Anymore feet?

Anal, without lube, then make her suck my cock

Good! She deserves a stretch...which holes would you use?

Feet is what I have the most... as they are fascinating! Would you like to spend a time on them?

I certainly wouldn't mind cumming on her toes or soles.
If you have anything of her pussy or asshole, I can judge whether or not they're worth my cum.

Ass to mouth swapping every 2 minutes. Bust in her ass and make her clean off my cock with her mouth. Then leave her with a bottle of listerene and scented body wash.

I would smell your GFs feet while thinking of my GF

Hope you like ice cream!...
Is her hole worthy?

Nice lips. I'd fuck her, for sure. But with out a better view, I can't say how good it would be.
Not that what you think matters, but would you allow multiple guys to pound this bitch at once?

Footjob???

GOOD! That's how to treat a princess.

Id take those panties, and pull them tightly so they rub again her clit. Id do this until she is begging for my cock. You'd be in the room of course, so you can hear her beg for another mans dick.

I don't know... how would it be?

Kik gf sharexxx only nice shape cock welcome. :)

She'd only expect to be taking my cock that night. I'd blindfold her have her ride me while a few buddies sit back and wait for the right time. A few teasing flicks and some sensual rubbing on her asshole to loosen it up. Then they'd take turns pounding it while I keep her cunt full.

moar pls ;p very nice

What if she doesn't like it?...

What business is that of mine? A fuck toy's feelings are worth less than dirt. Her holes are all that matter. If she expressed discomfort, we'd fuck her harder.

Hmm my dick is so hard for her

How would you use them?..

Like this

She is really little and delicate... you'd have to be careful on her!

Let us see her ass in leggings or panties please!

Very hot!

Yep! But for demands, it's need descriptions... you gotta deserve her.

To you she might have value. To us she's a nothing but a cum dump. All being delicate means is that she's easier to break. Not exactly a bad trait for a slut to have.

I want to see her tight ass in panties! Her feet are sexy too!

Do you have any of her in a little skirt?

So stop spoiling the thread with this images, man.

Enjoy...

Thank you!

How would you use her?

More footjob, please. Post all you got

kik @ chemicalfire for private WWYD.

Everything held in confidence and never reshared

Nice feet

Only if you post a cocktribute fapping to my girl.

Her perfect soft small soles..... for you.

Of course i will do

Post her pussy to tribute

Tribute here:

Better close up?

Put your cock here and I show you more of her footjob...

Use her!

Who of you would have her as personal whore?

Keep going

Sniff her feet and cum all over her soles

where do you live? you look like you have a nice lifestyle

I was her first big dick

I would make her read the bible.

More, please

Well deserved! Thanks.
Would you cover them in cum?

Post more of her pussy and feet then i cumtribute her

Cum on feet

One more for you... enjoy them. ;)

It's gonna be nice when Google comes out with an area location device that can match exteriors with their location on Earth. So many whores are gonna be outed.

;)

Gf

Could you make one in proportion? I mean... making her feet real size on the tablet and cock tribute?

Post a better quality pic of her feet

Dude?

She is unaware... but her soles are waiting for your jizz. It's gonna be a warm and sticky surprise for her. ;)

Inside of panties

Does she know about this?

This is a picture with my gf

Nice!!! Really beautiful feet...
Would like to see you stuffing your cock on my gf's little tiny mouth...

It could be a dream.
Do you have some blowjob pic?

Bro

Please... tell me... how would you use this velvet wet hole?

I would fill her mouth with my dick and cum on her throat!

Do you have any email? We could keep in touch

Jeeees! You'd stretch her mouth really wide!! I would love to see it... she'd probably have tears falling...

Does she like to drink warm cum?

(I don't have an email for this)
Your girl is hot!!! Would you like to see her being (ab)used?

I would love it

She normally spits it... but with your cock fulfilling her whole mouth she would have no option other than swallowing it whole... specially if you keep it inside while she chokes on cum...

I am in love with her, bro ahhahahah

Another one of her skilled little feet...

Cum on her feet! Where are you from?

My gf

hahahaha! Would you pay to have her for one whole night? =D

Of course. I am dreaming about her. I really would pay!

""""""g""""""f

...as a toy?... as a pet?...

my 'girlffriend' is my friends incredibly sexy 11 year daughter. We havent fucked. She will constantly sit on my lap, and thats 'fine' except when shes on my lap she plays with my cock, and I let her. She knows exactly what shes doing, and I let her do it. I sometimes baby sit her and her younger brother. Shes never does anything more than play with my dick. I've never pulled it out, because im scared. I just pretend IDK what's going on. Next time we are alone, do I just man up and whip it out and risk prison/death? As long as I stay ignorant I feel like I'm safe. I don't even consider my self a pedo, but when a cute girls plays with your dick, you have to be gay to not get turned on by it.

get the fuck out of here, pedo.

:)
So tell me how would you use your doll for a night...

Yeah go ahead and judge me mate. I've done nothing wrong. I like women my own age! But when a cute girl is constantly playing with you, it's not easy to just so no. Youd never know though, because you are fat, and any girl ever finds you repulsive.

I would lick her sweet pussy and ass hole. Put my dick inside them until cum like never. Pull her hair while she dogs for me...