Ok, so can someone fucking explain how these assholes breathe while playing blitzball? Does it tell you during FFX-2?...

Ok, so can someone fucking explain how these assholes breathe while playing blitzball? Does it tell you during FFX-2?? cause fuck playing that game to find out... I can't recall if they said during FFX.

So, I decided to do some research.... I don't think its been told as to how they breathe. I'm assuming it's a crazy ass, technology-derived, bioengineered liquid instead of water that somehow functions as air to the human body...

But whatever. I actually found the truth. Its been hidden this whole time.

Can you see it??

Look more closely

Notice anything yet?

it's a video game litterally everything is possible no point in trying to rationally explain, just play the game and have fun

Does anything look familiar...?

But I now know the truth.

Boom found it bitch

garbage thread

Its the goddamned Illuminati once again. When will they either stop ruining our lives or just invite me in already!

oke that was a decent one but still did you enjoy the game or what's ur opinion on it?

FfX is a flawed masterpiece with great nuances, charming scenes, and great music/gameplay

Fuck ffx-2 though.

But, that's like, your opinion

agreed

My nigga. Still haven't tried FFXV though

Ranking my favorite final fantasy games I've played (from worst to best)

X-2
XIII trilogy
XI
Tactics
X/9 (tied for second)

Why is it an OC thread gets no fucking love but instead....

The same 12 asshole repeating threads keep getting the attention. Because tits and idiot memedom?

Through their buttholes, just like everyone else. How dense are you?

Fucking kekd my sides to enlightenment

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

XIII are you joking? are you a faggot? that shit was so boring

I don't understand a word you just said

Worst samefagging of all time OP. Please kill yourself. It's not getting love because it's fucking stupid. Also you forgot the image for one, faggot.

I said from worst to best... If you keep reading down the list - you are then reading towards the best ...

So, I agree with you!

Its real.

It's OK Grandpa

I wasn't attempting to hide the fact those were all my posts, so... Ok! Illuminati still responsible.

In FFX they specifically said at one point:

"Blitzball players can hold their breath forever!" or something like that. I haven't played in years, but I think Rikku may have made the comment when surprised by Tidus' ability