Brothers, Gather the oats. we shall send a party on the morrow to search for suitable land

Brothers, Gather the oats. we shall send a party on the morrow to search for suitable land.

k

i am quite tarnished

I will hoard the oats like they are family, brother.

>haha what a nice pic
>i really really really like it
>mind if i save the thumbnail ?

this is op

Traitor! We must sacrifice them for farmland!

Alas brothers, for I do not know the quantity of oats to send, for while the party may have oats what of the others.

/oats/

30% Of everypig's oats shall do. Please, sacrifice for the greater good!

I Dig aPygmy, byCharles Hawtreyand the Deaf Aids... Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats

For the glory.

You call me the traitor, yet you speak of sacrificing precious oats for measly farmland? You think "If we have farmland, he can simply create more oats as if it were magic!" But you misunderstand brother. The time that it would take to replenish the amount of oats we would spend planting them would be nearly a year! Brother, I am afraid I will have to kill you now. Goodbye, brother

Dubs Guarantee oats donated.

Kek, I can bet oats on the fact that he's not even one of us! I hope that "He" will die from HOG WARTS ON HIS DICK!

Thank you brother. We leave at sunset.

wtf is this oats thing, is this like an Animal Farm RP thread?

If there is a surplus of donated oats, may i receive them? My family is starving and i fear my piglets will not live to see the party leave...

This is just sad.

Our family had to eat our piglets! go back to your bipedal masters you mere pet!

Quickly! The wolves will soon be apon us!

:(

if i get dubs i shall be provided with a generous share of oats