>rob a store
>get shot
what the fuck america?

Just insecure cucks like you, broheim.

niggers are scared of white men who fight back and steal their hot black women

kek

These boys are getting really uppity.

This guy is mad as fuck

Black men are too dumb to even see their culture is suicidal - key being stupidity
White men are standing up against leftist feminist dogma - key being rationality

>Love
>Win
>Intelligent
Its true

>youth
>freedom
>intelligence
my childhood was shit and as far as i can tell the smarter you get the more depressed you are

you lust success?

Is military discount actually a thing in America?

Black people kill white people far more than cops kill black people. So statistically white dudes should be afraid of getting murdered by blacks in front of their babies.

i've seen it on gum at gas station checkouts before

How insecure are Sup Forumsdittors on a scale from 10 to 10?

Makes you think, huh?

Wow........................................

Its funny because black men get killed by other black men at an astronomical rate but yeah MUH BOLICE

The haircut makes me laugh every time

>Freedom
>Win
>Money

maybe some black people should stop committing crimes if they don't want all black people to be profiled as a criminal?

why is it so easy to bait Sup Forumscucks? you got some serious issues family

There is literally nothing more pathetic and insecure on this planet than white males.

THIS.

I think it's hot desu

So what you're saying is, black on black crime is more of a problem yet the media focuses on police killing blacks too closely.

>mfw when the "controversy" surrounding ghostbusters is 100% manufactured for advertising purposes

BENIS
POPULAR
EXPERIENCE

>Black men
>Staying with their children

Did a "Sup Forumsdittor" make this thread?

Elm
Honesty
Health.

I want a fucking tree?

>Love
>Experience
>Freedom

MONEY
POWER
FREEDOM

YE

yes

and police being more trigger happy when it comes to blacks is because they've had to deal with more black criminals in the past, so they don't want to take any risks

Intelligence
Freedom
Honesty

>love
>success
>fun
I would say I want all 3 of those things

>I was only pretending to be retarded

AHHHH HE GOT ME

cucks

I see the tumblr """"""""raid""""""""""" is in full effect

please be careful and don't get mindraped by some un-trigger-warninged gif you hambeasts :^)

>complains about tumblr being triggered
>gets triggered by the truth

You guys are so much like the people you claim to hate.

>Fun
>Humor
>Friends

I am not the guy you responded too and he wasn't pretending to be retarded. Learn what these phrases mean before you copy them r/Sup Forums.

Okay, I'm not American. I'm not white. In the middle east if you're caught stealing the least severe thing they'll do is cut your arm off. Just for stealing. You commit a crime, armed robbery or any robbery in general. When the police are after you they don't know what you have in your possession. If you talk shit, spook, or threaten them and they shoot you, you had it coming. They were just protecting their lives, and other lives around them. That is their job, but importantly they're human beings just as the rest of us.

Now, if you're a black man. You rob a store, and the police are chasing you. They're 20 feet away from you. Why wouldn't you drop to the fucking floor and just let them cuff you?, why would you walk to the cop and put one of your hands behind your back and attempt to fake "reach for a gun"?

What the fuck is wrong with African Americans?, why can't they properly adapt to society and learn some goddamn common sense? I don't care what race you are, if a cop points a gun at you the best thing you can do is lay on the ground and just let it go. You're caught.

Sure, why not?

America's military is a optional thing

That's not a false equivalance at all.

so true

Shows you the past times different races enjoy.
White people watch movies and black people commit crime.

really makes you think........

Only good response desu

Can I ask how old you are?

> honesty
> friends
> freedom

>Happiness
>Success
>Love
This is spot on, holy shit.

maybe some white people should stop acting sexist and racist and homophobic if they don't want to be profiled as a bigot?

Repeat it, Sup Forums

>HAHA I AM PRETENDING TO BE A KEK TO BAIT POL
>oh god I hate myself and have no life ;_;

lmao

I AM COMMITTED TO THE SOCIAL, POLITICAL, AND ECONOMIC LIBERATION OF BLACK PEOPLE

>Love
>Intelligence
>Money

It's actually comforting to see Sony finally turning up the pressure, I was starting to worry they might try something sneaky instead of the usual 'Come watch this movie to see what the controversy is all about'

It also gives all the reviewers the easy escape of saying 'Is it great? No, does it deserve all the hatred and criticism? No.' instead of actually having an opinion.

>still pretending
2/10

I AM COMMITTED TO THE SOCIAL, POLITICAL, AND ECONOMIC LIBERATION OF BLACK PEOPLE

>Repeat after me;
>LISTEN AND BELIEVE

We Orwellian now.

He was murdered in front of his girlfriend's baby.

I have nothing film related to add to this. Just wanted to say it.

This is like one of these respond to this with x or your mother will die things.

More like white men are afraid of being killed by black men while black men are afraid of being killed by white men while stastically black on black violence kills hundreds of thousands more black men than white on black.

But just keep being sheep and let mass media tell you the white man is out to getcha while Tyrone next door has been eyeing your new tv for a week now and just got another mag for his glock.

>I'm sorry my ancestors bought your ancestors from their African slavers, took you across the sea to a land of undreamed of plenty, freed you, gave you rights, advantages and opportunities unheard of in your ancestral homeland

Believe me, if I could go back and undo it, I would.

popular, time and beauty

shut up whitey and start prepping

Love
Freedom
Money
Sounds about right

>Love
>Intelligence
>Success

How is getting into a relationship with someone in the military not a complete dead-end? Don't they get shipped off for four years at a time with no way to physically get back to you?

Oh fuck me, jews. Seriously why fucking her!? She was my fucking waifu ever since Community and Scott Pilgrim

Fucking why!? Goddamn it you fucking jews!!

FUCKING DROPPED

rekt

you mad

Nah man. Even the Jews are upset about this one.

Only Chris Evans and Justin Timberlake

youtube.com/watch?v=-s65JpM_87g

better become a liberal. maybe if you're good she'll let you clean her up after she's done getting pounded.

love, popularity, and intelligence

Love
Money
Intelligence

Sounds reasonable.

So much for this guy and his """"""""anxiety""""""".

Guess he only panics around ugly people. A bit cowardly really.

Tell
Intelligence
Win

LOVE
LEL
LUST

Why is he so comfy lads?

>love
>time
>freedom
Sounds about right.

love, intelligence, honesty

>black men
>white dudes

Subtle...

jesus christ

maybe niggers should stop committing crimes and get a job

They send back steady paychecks while you fuck around with other men and allow your weight to double.

Then you divorce him when he returns home with PTSD.

Is it not a thing in other countries?

>Love
>Intelligence
>Freedom

>Happiness
>Friends
>Wintelligence

youth
happiness
beauty

oh god im a faggot

Rey
Dom
Rod

>more whites die during arrest than blacks.
>blacks are more likely to die while tripping over their shoelaces than by a cop.