#kindergender

#kindergender
#clovergender
#pedosexual
#necrosexual

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/blog/sweetmimmy
change.org/p/all-people-we-want-to-be-acknowledged-as-seperate-fixed-age-genders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's 2 threads about this

It will be accpeted at some point.

Just like everything else. The only thing these days thats unacceptable is to not accept everything

Hell yeah if this can become socially acceptable, I will change into an all-accepting socially liberal weeaboo obama loving hillary loving fucktard douchebag pussy nigger any time of the week!!

Don't let your dreams be memes!
Keep this going!

What the actual fuck

>Scientist without a degree in science

yeah if all this mongering about genders can do any good is this

Allright im on it, how do we start ?

Someone remember the "bikini bridge" trend ?
If we did It with that one we can do it with this

>practicing science requires a degree from an accredited institution
Think before posting next time, you massive retard.

Check that website, it gets worse. I think he's serious

spread this image all across tumblr to show we matter

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

doesn't stop Bill Nye he doesn't have a science degree yet calls himself the science guy

If someone says they are a doctor without a doctorate would you ever listen to them over an actual certified doctor?

tumblrs thoughts on this lmao

That's what he was saying kek. Did you reply to the wrong person?

Nice copypasta faggot

False equivalence, kiddo. Stop throwing words around when you haven't even gone to college.

Hey, Jamal, this site is for white people who can comprehend what they read.

>need surgery
>maybe I should go to a hospital
>nah, it's only medical science, you don't need a degree to practice science
>try self-surgery
>die

kys

One day brother
One day it will be accepted
And that day will be GLORIOUS

You sir, know exactly whats up.

Get a script that updates the thread more often.

I don't think you know what a false equivalence is

fallacy fallacy, retard. Try understanding why you're wrong instead of spouting something you looked up on wikipedia

>I don't think
This was obvious.

nah

Now you're just resorting to insults. Cmon man

>tyrone poking his huge teenage nigger nose into conversations he's not a part of because daddy wasn't around to tell that's gay and being gay is unacceptable

Do you even know where you are, reddit?

some people kill child molesters... get over it.

Nah I know where I am. I just get tired of newfags

Loving =/= molesting

If you're so tired of yourself, just do the right thing and kill yourself. It's not like you were ever going to lead a successful life anyway.

molestation is in the eye of the person that catches you.

>I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

if this becomes legal oh boy
Id only go post-pubescent tho

>This is bait
Here's a (You)

You guys stop arguing, help cloversexualiam.

What a brilliant observation. Your absentee father would be so proud, Ja'Quan.
You realize that only newfags go around calling things "bait", right? It's pretty much the most post-2012 thing you can do.

Can someone explain my newfag ass what clover means?

who is Isaac Newton, Gallileo, etc

child lover

>HEY GUIZE, NIGGERZ DONT HAVE DADZ! GET IT?!

Fuck off cracker

its recent too dont worry about it since the 4th i think

>le lonely white teen pretending to be le negro online maymay xd
So random, so brave.

Yeah but I bet those guys wouldn't be posting stupid shit like that on social media, had it existed in their time

Also, check'd

>SJW hordes push for children having the right to undergo massive body altering hormonal treatments that affect them for life
>get fanny flustered when someone takes it to the logical conclusion that if a kid can consent to that, they can consent to sex

I'm half convinced the pedo meme of feminists despising pedophilia due to fear of being unable to compete against tight bodied 12 year olds is true.

so many bigots in this thread

age is just a social construct, you fucking fags

Aw shit, you got me. Guess I'd better go hang myself now

tumblr.com/blog/sweetmimmy
guys help me out here we need to bait some more.

The shitty name was to appeal to the 'sweet tumblr community'

Do you like this child?

Fuck I might actually identify myself as one
I can't believe I'm actually saying that
Fuck, is this wrong? It feels so right

Both should be illegal. They are beyond fucked up. Kys pedo

This

Consent is just a social construct.

they wrote it on paper and told all their friends to get themselves famous you retard

Its a term made up by Sup Forums you autist. Ur just a pedo

More like lucas weiner haha

well me personally i like me some development
BUT sometimes that development happens sooner
to quote based mcounaheigh or however the fuck you spell it
>the thing i love about high school girls is i get olderand they stay the same age?

hint: c-lover

At least they had friends, faggot

Who cares, its the child worship in general that im sick of.

Galileo
Friends
>maaaan his closest friend was the inquisition

:(

Well shit, duh

Well it's the part before development what attracts me

Yep

i think we need to do something about this

What the fuck

im an engineer with a degree in science and this guy is giving scientists a bad name. which is saying something from an engineer

holy crap we made the front page of Know Your Meme

i know
we need to delete that

Sup Forums is the source of all memes

no, we need to keep it up and throw a bitch fit over it. claim they are bigots trying to make our legitimate struggle for acceptance into a meme

Well, and Sup Forums. But yeah, basically.

that said, clovergender is too obvious, we need something that seems real and could sound as innocuous as transgender

/thread

Just throw this around and see who falls for it:

Love is Love. It doesn't matter about gender, sex, sexual orientation, race, age, religion, or class.

#kindergender
#clovergender
#pedosexual
#necrosexual

change.org/p/all-people-we-want-to-be-acknowledged-as-seperate-fixed-age-genders

Sign the petition to show your support!

Bump

Fuck off pedos. I draw the line at adults lusting after because of some sort of disease. Gays and trans can be seen as mutations in the DNA and errors when the sperm meets an egg but loving a child is literally mental disease and they need to be remove from normal society

By doing this we are destroying the SJWs. We don't really want pedophelia

My name ain't Ja'Quan fuck nut!

It's Beryl.

Thats what they said about gay people too. Stop going against evolution