I've been using Electrical Stimulation to get off for 6 years. I enjoy it more than sex...

I've been using Electrical Stimulation to get off for 6 years. I enjoy it more than sex. I'm not obsessed with it or anything. It works. It feels great. Simple as that. I genuinely believe it'll be the future of male sex toys. Ask me anything.

What is the capitol of Taiwan?

Google says the capital is Taipai

damn, can't remember right now...
too tired to google that shit up

Uhhh did you mean thailand?

A good url to download wave files?

what's yer fave book, fave mozart sonata, fave kino

So does it feel good/arousing or does it just it just kind of force you to cum?

how does it compare to erotic asphyxication

Feels good man. I can go from flacid to cumming with it. In laymans terms, it feels like you have a fully configurable vibrator inside your dick.

It doesn't give you a rush or cause your heartrate to race. It simply makes you feel good and you don't have to lift a finger while it does its magic.

I've been interested in getting started with this for awhile... Recommendations for a system for a first timer?

how do magnets work?

Post timestamp with dick and dick taser

Don't grab any old TENS unit. Those sting. If you're on a budget, you can build a system from scratch for only $20. That's how I got started.

all you need is a speaker cable and a wall socket.

False. Do not do this.

one of the most memorable pics from ogrish days is of a naked kid found dead with this thing attached to his dick. wish i saved it. what a way to be found dead.

Kek

No, do this, its easy and cheap

Not interested in showing off my cock to all the trap/cock lovers of Sup Forums. This is the unit I use though. ET312. Bought it used online.

can i watch you use that thing?

Proper units don't shock you. It'll feel like a vibrator turned too high, at worst.

Like I said, I've been doing this for years, not one injury.

oh it looked very much 'homemade' lol.

I'm using it right now but no, not interested in giving a show.

I'm here relaxing, feeling good, and in the mood to educate others about it.

Yeah, the guy definitely fucked up then. I'm using a commercial unit and I imagine it wouldn't be good business for them if it could kill/injure the user.

Always had interest in buying one of those electro stimulators for muscles. I assume it'd work the same way.

Do you know any good sound activated power boxes?
I got the remote controlled one from Zeus a while ago. It was great to use at first, but that shit broke in like 2 weeks.

It sorta does and it sorta doesn't work the same. The muscle stimulators are generally called TENS units. Most TENS' signals are very harsh and feel like pins and needles.

You can give it a try on low-power but it won't be anywhere as good as a unit built for pleasure.

The one I'm using now, the ET312 has a microphone input jack on it (you'll see it in the earlier pic). The louder the sound the stronger the intensity on the output. I don't use it much.

Which accessories do you use? Just pads?

I've been experimenting with this a bit, built my own box wich is completely audio based. I found it quite simple to learn how to use and how to generate the right "sound" (app called dmach lets you built your own very custom pulses) but I still have one problem; electrodes. Can't figure out an optimal solution that targets the right places.

Over the years, I'm purchased accessories, and made some of my own. My all-time favorite is a homemade twist on the PES Corona Cockhead Stimulator + conductive rubber at the base of my cock + a conductive pad around the prostate.

I just recently modified a hair clip with conductive rubber so that I literally clamp it on, turn the box on, and enjoy the ride.

Conductive pads are no mess, no fuss, and relatively inexpensive. Conductive rubber loops are good too.

Hopefully you'll be able to create a box that can take audio input. There's lots of good audio "programs" out there. I have one that accurately similates a handjob. Feels just like one if I have the electrodes positioned right.

Are you retarded?

Yeah, thats what it does... Recives whqtever audio signal and transforms/amplifiies it to usable current. Ive tried the base of cock but can't really make it comfortable. Are you using conductive gel? Is there any free programs you recommend?

I don't use any kind of direct electrical stimulation, but I do use this rubber sleeve thing sometimes. It fits over the head of my penis, and there are two pockets on the sides to hold one bullet vibe in each pocket. The bullet vibes are connected to a single controller that lets me adjust the intensity. The rubber sleeve on the head fits snugly enough that I can spoor right into the sleeve with no spillage. Cleaning the sleeve is just a matter of removing the bullet vibes and washing the sleeve out with plain water.

Are you Dr. Frankenstein?

I don't usually use gel but I hear many users do. It definitely smoothens out the sensations. However, as long as there is SOLID contact with your skin, it should feel fine. No hairs, no wrinkles underneath the loop/ring. Where do you put your second electrode? You should have at least two.

I guess estim feels similar to that, except that there's no moving parts, and you can adjust every possible aspect of the sensations until you find that sweet spot.

It makes my dick rise pretty easily, so sure.

Custom made copper helmet for cock, that feels pretty solid. The other one I've been having troubble with. Ass feels least bad but is also kinda anti-chill because of.... that's where shit is made.

I'd stick to conductive pads around your taint/prostate and uh, work your way down till you find the sweet spot.

Aight. Thnks.
Last question: Do you usually target the actual contact areas or somewhere in between?
(still no free programs to recommend?)

Do you let other men tie you down and control it?

I don't use any programs. My ET312 has routines hardcoded into it and if I get bored of those, I have an MP3 player full of stim routines.

I place my electrodes on my sweet spots: looped behind my cockhead, underside past the cockhead, base of cock (this position doesn't matter as much), and taint as close to my prostate as possible