Your worst break up story

Your worst break up story

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.

That would be the time I caught my ex with my friend, stabbed him in the gut and stole his car... got caught after a police chase and served 7 years for 2nd degree attempted murder and aggravated motor vehicle theft.

My highschool sweetheart was a borderlone personality disorder girl.

She was crazy. Used threats and blackmail to keep me in the relationship.

Finally became hollow husk of a human and stopped caring enough what happened to me or her to weather the storm.

Dealt with two solid months of constant emails threatening suicide, threatening to call the police and say i raped her, threatened to use my secrets to humiliate me and turn my friends against me, non stop.

I didn't respond. Her last email was to let me know she found someone else and went into detail how well he fucks her. 5 year relationship, doesnt matter how crazy, you still love em.

Anyway took me like 4 years to be able to say i fully recovered aka lost my mistrust in women relationships and people.

Took some serious trauma from that bitch though. She fucked me up hella good for awhile.

Not my break up, but still saddens me.

My mom's leaving my step dad of twenty years, I'm 22 so he's pretty much my real dad, because he hasn't given her fat ass a dicking in two years. She's leaving by the end of this month for a family friend, who also happens to be her boss.

r u serious?

I'm practically married to my best friends ex gf now lol

Damn, I'm sorry user. Girls are fucking crazy in highschool. You seem like a good person, just remind yourself that you can and will do better

That was almost 10 years ago. Im fine now. Got a decent fiancée too.

That shit sucked, still.

>stoned watching daytime TV
>they're doing a segment on relationships and the hostess mentioned how much she likes it when guys showed their sensitive side and told their girl they loved them
>been seeing a girl for about a year - and had never spoken about how I felt (I loved the shit out of that girl)
>took my girl out for an expensive meal and just before I was about to declare my love she stops me, says "I know what you're about to say - and I think we should break up before you say it"

I've been wallowing in heartbreak, unable to trust anyone or let anyone get close time ever since.

Women are fucking evil

Why did she break up with you exactly? There must have been some reason.

I was too shy around females to talk to her so I
asked someone related to her to ask her about me.
I was rejected before even having a chance.
I haven't tried since, I haven't cared since.

It was literally because I was about to say I loved her (which was only because of that fucking stupid daytime TV segment).
Heartless Bitch.

....I still love her

That makes 0 fucking sense, if that truly was the only reason you probably dodged a bullet cause shes nuts. Part of me thinks however some shady thing could have been happening in the background (women are like that).

)cont) I think it was because it was forcing our relationship "to the next level" which she wasn't ready for.

Learn this lesson well....never take advise from TV

Pics of fat ass?

>practically married

I have a feeling she doesn't feel the same way

How far along was the relationship? Side note: every woman ive been with cant wait for that shit, they always rush it.

Dating a girl for two years in high school. Getting ready to graduate and go to college and she's pushing for a long term commitment, ie engagement. I am non-committal for two months. Buy engagement ring to give to her. The day before I plan to give it to her she breaks up with me because she doesn't think I can commit and doesn't want to get her heart broken. I sell the ring, don't go to college out of state, do a lot of drugs, hit rock bottom, meet girl who picks me up, marry her 5 years later and been married 5 years now.

A year and change.

Happiest year of my life.
Shit is dark now.....she's moved on.

The real kicker, she got engaged to her new man after about 6 months.

I feel that. Best friend and my ex gf of only a month started sleeping together. Its the worst fucking feeling, she could have fucked anybody but she had to steal my best friend. Now they both act like I never existed.

Sadly yes, it wouldn't have gone as far as it did but the guy started laughing while I was holding the knife.

Spent from 2000-2007 in Mid-Michigan CF, never saw either again. The guy was KIA in Mosul 2004

Yah see there has got to be some shady shit behind that because it simply doesn't add up. A year is not in anyway being pushy when it comes to the whole "I love you" thing.

cont: I feel like she could have been simply looking for anyway to break it off (for whatever her reasons were)

I think it was because it was out of character for me...we would just shit talk all of the time, joking around.
The literal second it got "real", dropped me like a ton of bricks.

Heart is now made of stone....been with plenty of girls since - feel absolutely nothing for any of them...it's like I'm dead inside now

r u in middle shcoolI also did the same shit in middle shcool, that sounds middle shcool tier thats not even a break up how old are you?

No shit Sherlock, open your eyes faggot, a year and change to tell her how you feel is too fucking long, she was already cheating by the time you told her and found the chance to break up and go to her other dude, accept that fact, and move on, it has nothing to do with you expressing your feelings.

Damn nigga well it looks like she just wanted something with no strings and didnt plan on ever getting serious (even though I will admit that its shitty that she got hitched or whatever later on). But women are fickle like that. I know it must fuckin suck, I am familiar with the whole dead inside cant provide certain emotional connections feeling. But the only way to move past it is trying again and again with diff women. Its not the best way and you will get hurt, but you gotta keep hoping eventually you'll find one thats worth it.

what is that image o.O

Yah pretty much this as well

>she doesn't think I can commit
way to stake the blame on someone else lol

It's better this way, that bitch would've never had your back, you need to stay away from selfish cunts like that, I mean come on, you really expected to spend the rest of your life with someone without being allow to express how you feel? get real bro

>not having all knowlegde of all images on Sup Forums at all times
>o.O

NORMIES GET OUT

kek

No blame on anyone but me. She was right. I would've banged every piece of strange that came my way. She was right. The thread title is "worst break up story." Not "she's a bitch and fucked me over".

I'm twenty fucking two, but I was only 13-14 at that time... Since that rejection I just haven't been able to will myself into even trying to care.

She's a bitch for asking you to commit to something you weren't ready to and forcing you to buy some shitty ring, she's not a bitch for breaking up.

Good, natural selection will take its course, if you faggot can't get over a teenage crush then you don't deserve to reproduce.

I my ex broke up with me and just when that text came through I realized the only reason I was still alive was because I loved her. It was out 3 year anniversary and I had bought an engagement ring 9 days beforehand. I texted her "Oh... Okay... We're still cool though, right? I'll get a pizza and something from Redbox... Maybe we could spend a night together as friends?" she replied "Oh sure! I'll be over in a couple of hours!" I wrote a note that said "MARRY ME?" and placed the ring in it's opened box at my feet I then got my tank of propane from my grill and attached it to a bag that I put around my head. I turned on the propane and passed out. She for here WAY early, shut off the gas, and was just crying as I drifted back into consciousness. I apologized profusely and said that I wasn't trying to trap her in this relationship and that the whole "marry me" bit was because I was angry and felt worthless just so she could know she was the cause of my death, but that was a lapse in judgement. She asked if the rest was a lapse in judgement or if I still want to kill myself and I obviously answered with the lie that I don't want to... I've tried to kill myself every day since.

Are you autistic?

Oh, you misunderstand all feelings I had back then are gone. I wouldn't want to put up with the shit much of Sup Forums talks about from her gender.

But I am not gay. I simply have no interest in any person or people.

DUDE
I LITERALLY DID THE SAME SHIT YOU DID
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGA

Damn that story is so similar to mine. We were together a bit longer though. Family all loved her and didn't understand the arguments, blamed me for aggro. She faked cancer for a year, including shaving her head. Hope the cunt is dead but vnot really over her after years, still look for her on social media etc

I don't need anyone and nobody needs me, and I am happy with that.

I know my place on this earth

I was online dating this cute 18 year old girl, then one day I got a call from her Mother saying her daughter was missing and I'm suspect for kidnapping her. And that she was only 16 so if I don't cooperate she can charge me. I looked it up and she was a reported missing person.

It's a long train wreck of a story. I never felt so close to going insane when I was with that pathological lier. She legit had some mental problem though, her mom wouldn't tell me what though.

It tires me out just thinking about it.

what you cheated on her? Really sounds like she has no reason to blame you and was just trying to find a reason to get out. You didnt do anything wrong

Found out my whore wife had been cheating with a friend of mine.

she had been plotting on leaving for several months. We had been together 15 years and married 12 years.

You really take anything these losers say as a fact? I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and she never cheated, never acted like a cunt, she's supportive and she trully loves me, she has helped me in ways that my own siblings haven't.
Girls like that do exist, not every girl is club slut who longs for black dick.

For the record, it was a nice ring. Bought lots of drugs when I sold it.

Nope, just have always been suicidal with the exception of my time with her. Was that a legit question or are you just too lazy to come up with a clever insult?

What happened eventually?

She's just playing the long game you fool

holy shit how are you this numb from some shit from middle shcool. I literally did the same thing as and I moved on and dated other people and had those people rip out my heart and I moved on again. Your such a innocent little jelloe ball if you seriously haven't been in a serious relationship after that.

Comprehend reading much? I never cheated on her. I'm sure I would've if I would have been engaged to her. At the time I was ready to marry her and stay faithful, but adult me know I would've fucked that up.

Once got broken up with by voicemail.

I had to PAY to hear her break up with me.

Funny as fuck in retrospect

If you're going to kill yourself, do it in style, and do it for a good reason, I wouldn't wanna die as a pathetic cunt with a marry me sign on my feet, people would cringe every time they remember me.

Well you made it sound like you had a history or something. You can't know what you would've done, sounds you were maybe nervous that you could of cheated on her but like I said you didn't do anything wrong. Your accusing yourself of something you never even did, or something you were never tested on

>be me
>18
>joining royal marines is my wish from the day of the birth
>have girl I know for 2 years
>she's shy seemed loyal and was hot
>tell her I decided joining royal marines
>she goes apeshit
>"wtf John u can't do this to us"
>"sorry Darling when sea calls I must obey"
>depart from Glasgow to London
>u meet requirements basically I did the course and returned home in a year
>mum hates me, brother hates me
>ask wtf why
>u cheated on Lucy you're not man but a scumbag John!
>lol wtf
>go find her
>she sucks other guy in her house
>I laugh being myself called a cheater
>this faggot calls me a cheating cunt himself
>oh no boi
>punch him and he has a broken/bleeding nose
>tell whore to stop lying and I never loved her
>alpha af

Pic related:me

My gf told me she wanted to break up and stupidly I agreed to try an open relationship with her even though I didn't want to in order to stay with her.

On our anniversary she was supposed to come to mine but didn't answer her phone all day and rocked up just before midnight. Later on I found out she'd been fucking some other guy all day and he'd creampied her before dropping her off at mine.

Then on my birthday she brought the guy with him, got drunk and refused to go home with me at the end of the night. Even the other guy was insisting that she goes home with me but she kept refusing saying she wanted to fuck him

Worst part is I didn't even break up with her after all this and she broke up with me still

Well... Cringing is a better reaction than "Oh was he... Umm... The kid who got covered in sticky notes when he slept through class in high school? Yeah... He should have done that years ago." I'd rather have a cringy reaction than a fucking "oh that pathetic loser?" reaction.

My worst is also my best. Girlfriend cheated on me with an underage kid and got busted at work (she worked in an educational institution in a position of custodial authority over him) so i kicked her out of my house, reported her to the media, and got her face plastered all over the local news.

Nah, he's a cunt, let him keep blaming himself

My GF of 3 years moved to New Zealand without telling me. Not even sure that's true. Feels bad man...

>punch him and he has a broken/bleeding nose
Lose chance in marines for volatile behaviour and criminal record. You daft cunt

>I LITERALLY DID THE SAME SHIT YOU DID
I'm sorry.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGA
Not allowing myself to get close to others. They will either reject you, or hurt you, or die on you. I can't accept another loss like any of those right now..

Sup Forums isn't the only place I've sampled for opinions. You have been blessed in ways I haven't. You found someone who going by your description you belong with, you have also on a separate note had siblings growing up. I've had none of that, I haven't had anyone who I felt gave a shit about what happens to me since about 2001. I haven't had anyone I felt I could trust or talk to.

she was the tip of the iceberg, I was forced to change locations as a kid, I lost touch with every single friend I had and went to a school where everybody disliked me without obvious reason. It wasn't until highschool that I even felt tat they were apathetic of my existence.

so do people still believe you cheated on her

because if they dont I have to try that shit more often

We were living together and had been in a relationship for a year. I was crazy about her (although I never told her - one of many mistakes I made).

She told me "I don't want to be in a relationship".

She then corrected herself immediately and said "I don't want to be in this relationship".

She's dating someone else a month later.

That was December 2015. It still hurts.

LOL faggot no one knows that except that manwhore and a sloot

What a cunt dude.

gotta say in my experience military guys are utter cheating pricks, but you seem like one of the good ones.
Saying that i've never met a marine or Special forces dude who is disloyal or a twat.

someday I'll probably need to enlist serious help to try to get me sorted out and fixed.

>be me
>date legit crazy girl.
>she told me she was crazy
>I thought she meant fun-crazy, but she meant crazy-crazy.

I'm no shrink, but crazy fascinates me. She was possibly a psycopath, definitely a narcissist, DEFINITELY ABUSIVE!

>somehow tricked me into moving in with her 3 months into relationship.
>then I went full beta, and let her control every aspect of my life. Everything I did was to keep her as close to happy as possible. Doesn't work.
>she dumps me because I could never do anything right or well enough for her. She insists I keep living there (spare bedroom).
>long story short, this went on for 3 more years, and it took the police, and eviction to get her away from me.

Good news is that a few weeks before that, I got drunk, seduced her, and gave her the hate-fucking of a life-time.

She said, "that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." Even told her girlfriends about it.

Still, worst 5 years of my life. Would never do it again.

2 years into relationship she just said >I fucked someone else.
Was her last stable boyfriend. She's a tattoed cumbucket now.

Or you could get a grip and stop hating yourself, fuck whatever happened in the past, I was molested by my own grandma when I was 5 and I grew up and got over it, give yourself a shot, you might enjoy it

She lies to your family and everyone you know enough that they turn against you but she doesn't call pollice to destroy you. You story has more holes that a fishing net pal

Loved her with all my heart, willing to get engaged. Probably would've fucked it up being away from her. She dumped me before I could give her a ring. That's the gist of my sadness at the time. Again, when you're that young you're really irrational. My solution was to not go to school and do a lot of drugs. Sometimes things work out for the better. My current wife is the shit.

The really short version
>the Mom tells me that I was one of 5 guys she was talking to
>apparently she was somehow juggling 5 guys, which I find really hard to believe since we talked so much
>I tell Mom what I know about what happened to Anna (that was her name)
>she hangs up
>a week later I get a text from some unknown number that is just ".w." Which is a face Anna used a lot
>freak out, call Mom, no answer
>Anna reassures me she is back home
>she explains she ran away from home to live with another online BF of hers
>look up her moms Facebook, she is thanking some detective for finding her daughter, Anna isn't lying
>we chat a few more days
>I confront her a bit, she isn't too cooperative
>tell myself I should stop talking to her because she is a minor and I almost got arrested because of her
>She tells me her parents are taking away her iPad and all communication devices

And I never heard from her again. Not that I miss her, but the long version is so insane. I could write a book on it.

Moral of the story, if you feel like someone is constantly lying, trust your gut.

Pic related was a random screen of our one of texts.

Tell me about it lad.. I was super pissed when she lied needlessly and put a shame on me

My family knows what happened, they understand

LOL lad I don't know why she hasn't called a police and nether do I give a fuck about it.

By your own grandma? That's awful... My grandma has always been the person I go to for comfort... I was sexually assaulted at around the same age, but don't want to talk about it.

>wouldn't want to put up with the shit much of Sup Forums talks about from her gender.

dude not all women are the bane of life itself. Theres just shitty people in the world, both men and women can be shitty people. You just hear a lot about it on Sup Forums since half the people who come on here to sob and let out all their pain and angst all over the boards. So you usually tend to hear the worst about people.

>Not allowing myself to get close to others. They will either reject you, or hurt you, or die on you. I can't accept another loss like any of those right now..

well sheit sounds like you went through some shit. Listen you should watch cowboy bebop or something. Because life is all about pain and getting fucked over by people. But theres so much beauty'n inspiration in that shit too. It can also deepen you and make you a better person if you learn the right lessons from heart break. You shouldn't be afraid of life. Just go out and get your shit fucked

>she was the tip of the iceberg, I was forced to change locations as a kid, I lost touch with every single friend I had and went to a school where everybody disliked me without obvious reason. It wasn't until highschool that I even felt tat they were apathetic of my existence.

ye went through the same exact shit. Had one friends in middle shcool who became an alcoholic and went to a prison shcool. Sounds like you was being shy in highshcool or some shit. You think your cynical outlook on everyone else effect how you approached people or something? Cause you gotta have a positive mind and shit

catfished

Look at the brigh side bro, you got dubs

yea you sound like your doin find quit complainin

She was already seing that guy when she was with you

>o.O
that face.... children are not welcome here so do us a favor and fuck off you cunt

-_-

So after going out for about a year with my ex, I went through some tough times, mostly family related bullshit.
I started to feel kinda depressed to be honest and that affected my relationship with her.
On day I thought that she didn't deserve the shit I was putting her through so we decided to talk and just end the relationship.
Throughout the whole conversation I kept saying that I didn't want to leave her, however, it was the best for her. She agreed on that last part.
Three days after the break up, she told one of my buddies that she was thinking about getting back together with me, but not for the moment, maybe a few days later, since the possibilities of our relationship being the same were extremely high.
I waited two weeks and called her.

>I don't fell anything for you anymore
>I'm sorry

She was already dating another guy.
Shit was hard.

replied to wrong post

K Sup Forums my first greentext ever

>be me
>22
>working at docks
>have gf for 3 years
> she was always loyal and was hot
>5months before break up she lies about being pregnant
>go apeshit about it
>3 months before break up she said she wanted to live together
>fast forward 1 month before break up
>we live together, all is well
>neighbour tells me that a guy always comes by
>ask about guy , she says it her nephew
>decide to hang camera in the bedroom and livingroom
>catch her on tape having sex with said nephew
>don't tell her at first
>2 weeks before break up
>she says babe i think we should go a step farther with our relationship
>she wants to have a dog
>1week before break up
>i decide to let the disk with the clip of her and her "nephew" lay on the table with a text view me honeypie love user
>she calls me in a frenzy
>says i'm worthless and that she's pregnant of the other guy and used me for money
>we break up i get into a downward spiral of alchohol and drugs
>debts like you can't imagine
>3 years later i have no more debts, drug or alchohol problems and ex is in psychiatric ward for suicide attempts and severe mental breakdown

oh and we did get a dog. which she killed out of revenge for me showing the clip

> mfw i thought goodlad John

Lol you bloody what?

Learn from your poor decision.
Falling on your own blade isn't always the correct choice.
Consider; if she were depressed, would you have been willing to stay with her? She likely felt the same way.

I feel your pain, I'm sorry that happened to you, but I also know that there is no permanent problem that you can't get over, anything can go away with time (Unless you get your dick chopped off, you're fucked then)

Girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me.

I loved her (before she cheated on me) more than I have ever loved anyone or anything.

She was an amazingly nice and generous and kind hearted., she was also my best friend.

One day she just changed, it was like I woke up and she was a completely different person, she posted a flirtacious picture on social media, I asked her to take it down, she said I need to stop being so controlling, I asked where all this was coming from, we had a fight

She ended up blurting out she cheated on me in the middle of the fight, I was speechless, she said she got bored of sex with the same person and wanted to try other guys, told me she had work on days she didn't, went to parties, got drunk, and fucked four different guys over the course of a month.

I was heartbroken. It was the worst day of my life.

I left her right then and there, said pack your shit and get out, she tried to reason and I told her anything that wasn't out in five minutes was going out the window.

She left, and after two days of no contact, she blew up my phone with texts and calls crying tell her she made a huge mistake and didn't realize what she had or how amazing i was or bla bla bla, I shut that shit down and blocked her on everything.

The day she told me though, that was actually the worst feeling i've ever had in my life and I hope you Sup Forumsros don't ever have to go through it.

> my face when i thought good on you john

Kek, thanks lad.

>me on service second month

I'm in the same boat, heart made of stone. It's been a while, don't know if it will ever mend.

Not complaining. Just sharing. BTW the roughly two years between break up and rock bottom were pretty fucking rough.

oh the feels ... yea they do claim it's all a terrible mistake

I know how you felt faggot.