Most toxic player community out there...

Most toxic player community out there? I know LoL is full of them but recently been finding that Overwatch is just populated by Eurofag dribble wizards that attempt to flame in what I assume is a blend of the savage tongue and english. Thoughts?

russians in dota 2

I stop playing LoL because of the people. I switched to HotS and now I am comfy

South Americans on dota 2.

why not talk about the best community instead of always the shit one, they are all pretty obvious

Drink vodka play Dotka, it's basically nearly impossible to win a solo match with any hero who can't carry the game alone

+

JAJAJ MIERDA BASURAS XD HDP

Taco?

i cant play the class i want to play: the game

idk about you but I've never had this problem with overwatch. Heck no one even uses voice chat! Though I am a console player so maybe thats the problem

What's your suggestion for decent communities? Most games I play at the moment are an incoherent gagglefuck of eurolizards

On PC seems like most have a mic and they're ok sometimes but the non english mains are voicecancer

I have had overwatch for a week now. People don't even chat 95% of the time. Must be at higher levels what you are talking about then... maybe...

i've had some amazing interaction in PoE, while it is kind of a solo game, there is a general chat filled with nice people

This is mainly in Comp games above Plat

Yeah, some people are pretty cringy in Overwatch games. I just call them out on their autism and they shut up pretty quickly.

seems like the euros have reached a new level of autist that have rendered them immune from basic cognitive function

diamond ranked here.
people still dont chat up here.

Well I don't play on PC, only on Xbox.

I just hate when people try too hard with "meta" shit and worry too much about what professional players are doing.

Also, I find overwatch to be a weird kind of toxic compared to other games. Like I also play R6 Siege to Diamond level with a 9 W/L, the autists there though seem like dweeby teenage toxic and is basically manageable. Overwatch seems to get worse and worse the more comp you do

I stop playing mobas because of people. now I play SFV and if I win or lost its 100% my fault

do you think i can be a good player soomeday

lies