>Smells like shit
>I piss
>Flush
>Her shit strains go away with the flush
>She starts flirting with me
>Grossed the fuck out
>Leave aftr making an excuse of being tired

Did I do the right thing b?

Everyone fucking shits.. What are you fucking 12?

It grosses me the fuck out man

Dude, you're simply retarded.

this isn't a scat appreciation board faggot.

boner killer, you did the right thing

I have weird thoughts like what if she didn't wipe well and wants to fuck and I accidentally touch her nasty asshole. I left

Love this pose very seductive

you did the right thing user

>Not cleaning her ass, putting a diaper on her and making her your adult baby

Ya blew it

Other people may say otherwise but you dodged a very messy encounter OP. Very well done.

You're a fucking idiot, no you didn't do the right thing. Should have just rolled with it and if the timing was right suggested shower sex or something. The picture isn't exactly a subtle hint that she wants it.

i would have ate her ass after.

I would've done the same. You were nice enough not to tell her to her face was because she shit her pants although she knows

Must be a trap. We all know women are incapable of natural bodily functions.

Would clean her dirty ass off with my tongue

OP and the 70 virgins itt think this is abnormal lol

This.

Best way to make sure that you wont get any shit on your balls when you plow her.

Shower sex, yeah and then watch her wash her ass? That's nasty man. Maybe I could have let her get in the first 10 mins and joined after. The idea of them not taking the time to see if shit stains in the toilet are there is nasty...

the shit loosened ass muscles... perfect time for anal

have you considered you may be a homosexual?

fuck her in the shower

I probably would have done the same ...can't blame you OP...she would have to be my dreamgirl for me to overlook it.

Way to many gullible retards here

Show a girl you're not grossed out by normal human bodily functions and she'll be more comfortable around you and more likely to do freaky shit. Helps if you're genuine and not a pansy about it.

Had a girl lick my ass once and definitely wasn't asking for it nor was I expecting it but I'll be damned if I didn't appreciate her more for it.

Ya dun goofed.

this is a troll thread, image is a repost of a random image

>Be at home in the basement
>I'm bored and autistic
>I pick a photo from my Sup Forums folder that's been posted hundreds of times before.
>I make up some bullshit
>post it on the chon and try to bait some newfags
>I'm forever alone
>I would kill to smell someone else's fart
>cry myself to sleep

I wouldve done the same thing, gross as fuck. Sounds like she doesnt even clean up after herself.

I knew that faggot, why wouldn't you stick around?
it's called entertainment.

Way too much detail for this to not be self disclosure

at least they know the difference between to and too.

i posted pic of girl in OP because reminded me of her lol. Def not made up. It was the ind of fart that lingered in the room a while.

Nice try, but I'm not autistic enough to have a Sup Forums folder

Holy shit a faggot from reddit

You could post that for every thread on here, just change the second to last line.

No shit it's a repost image lol. He still did the right thing

That looks like a really funny party OP

>implying

Also, look at the filename

Whether you believe me or not for rehashing a pic on the net that reminds me of alicia i need to know if i fucked up.

should i text her tomorrow? i told her i was going to bed cause i was tired. she said i could sleep over but told her no i needed to do shit tomorrow morning etc.

anyway. probably fucked it up with her but the SHIT STAIN in the toilet got me. I could STRETCH it to pretend like her dog farted and had been ok with it but her shit stain grossed me the fuck out.

its like her toilet flushed and the turd brushed up against it and she didnt check