Moved to Quito, Ecuador from the UK in October to be with my gf

Moved to Quito, Ecuador from the UK in October to be with my gf.

AMA, give me advice, whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

wikisexguide.com/wiki/Ecuador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where in the UK?

Was last living near Salisbury

You're girlfriend is Ecuadorian?

How many genders are there?

She is yeah, from Quito

¿hablas español?

Is she indigenous?

un poco, entiendo espanol pero necesito practicar hablando mas

no, i'm not 100% sure what you mean but i'm gonna go with no

You ever tried cuy?

1. Learn spanish
2. Break up with girlfriend
3. Bang a ton of beautiful brown ecuadorian girls.
4. Enjoy dirt cheap prices and beautiful scenery.
5. Bonus step. Go to the art museums in Quito

no, not yet. honestly it doesnt appeal to me but i gotta try it sometime just for the experience

Does she look like this?

good advice for some, not for me

hahaha no she doesnt look like that, there is some good ol' european colonialist blood in here i think

You going to get prostitutes since it's legal? Also why didn't you make her move to UK?
wikisexguide.com/wiki/Ecuador

Too bad you will be missing out. Not really much reason to live there otherwise in my opinion. But go check out the museums they are sweet if you enjoy art.

What is the demonmyn for Quito?

don't need a prostitute, plus, you know, AIDs and shit.

Couldnt bring her to the UK because of the visa situation, much easier for me to move

not into art but i'll check them out anyways. plus there are plenty of other reasons, cheap cost of living, nice people, nice weather

What are you going to do when Cotopaxi blows its top?

Quiteño

Do you think you will marry her?

run

Yeah, i do. Not gonna be overly optimistic and say it will defo. happen but I would like to and I can see it happening

Will people think she is Muslim if she were in the UK?

Nice. Ecuador is a beautiful place, went climbing there about 10 years ago.

How do you like it so far? What are you going to miss from the UK?

How is her English? Do you communicate in English, Spanish or Quechua?

Good luck OP

Post pics of her extra points if you show her titties

Do you drink the water?

You fucked up m8

Howith often you guys have sex?

nope, it would be clear she was foreign but nobody would assume she was muslim.

thats cool, i've gotten into some climbing myself since moving here, not good yet but im learning

it is going fine so far. some of the things i miss (in no particular order) include: speaking english, HP sauce, sausage rolls, decent tea, good ales

her english is basically perfect, we speak english with each other and there are no pproblems

I have drunk the tap water once or twice, i didnt get sick or anything but it tastes odd so i stick to bottled

How old is she?

Have you been robbed or mugged yet?

25, i'm 24

nope, but i know it will happen eventually. I have been robbed in other countries a few times so its not a huge deal for me, plus crime here is petty, yes they take your shit but there is rarely violent crime

Did you encounter any resistance from friends or family when you told them that you were moving to south america?

Do you play video games? Do they sell fish and chips? What do equatoriansa think of Mexicans?

friends, no, they were all very excited for me.

my parents supported my decision, but it was clear to me they would rather i didn't move. they offered me lots of alternatives, asked me if i was sure a few too many times, but i think they understand why i did it

yes i play videogames.

they do sell fish with chips, but its no the uk fish & chips

not sure what they think of mexicans

Rascism?

What you miss most about UK?

only towards people from the US ('gringos'), and while it is racism it isnt horrible or offensive, just the usual stereotyping.

also noticed some racism towards colombians, they are seen to be dangerous and are stereotyped as criminals.

answered this a bit further up, but to add to it I also miss pubs, there are nice bars and stuff here but no nice, quiet pubs

Does your gf know you lurk on Sup Forums and look at traps?

Lived in Quito my whole life and I feel legitimately sorry for you. Why would someone willingly live in this shithole?

This

what specifically do you hate so much about Quito? seems nice enough to me, plus it isnt about wanting to be in Quito, its about wanting to be with my gf

How long have you been with her before deciding to move?

3 years

What do you and the GF do for a living?

How is gf's ass?

she works as a translator / tour operator for a charity, I'm working as a financial analyst / auditor for a chocolate company

very fine