General drug thread. what are u guys on 2night?

general drug thread. what are u guys on 2night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im high on life

300mg activated thc hot cocoa c:
Pic related is me

Lonely people need drugs the most

The problem is, lonely people have a hard time finding them cause they have no friends

Do you see my dilemma?

>kys

This is me

Girl here, I didn't ingest the entire 300 mg, I forgot to say. Around 150.

Sucks to suck i guess

Timestamp that

i have a hard time believing that

N-etylopentedron

Same that shit is good

how do i find someone with drugs if i have no friends?

Crack and lean
youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg

well im rolling kokain , never really liked weed.

Trust my its easy i wll get kick to get out from hous and talk to someone ;)

American Standard; pot & boozes

I have 15mg oxy. Last night I parachuted 15 and took gfj and 50mg benadryl. This was my first time and I did not get that big of a rush. It was ok but not for the amount of money I paid. Tonight I was gonna snort 15 and take 50mg Benadryl. Or should I take more Benadryl?

I can provide a timestamp, I have no makeup on tho lol

Op here I only have 15mg of oxy and no weed so I'm stuck. I've heard that snorting gives u bigger rush but not as good high I don't understand? Someone help me with this dilemma?

well please do

I got some ice but i got a dilema. I've always snorted it cuz its quick and simple, but i hate the fucking taste and the way it gets stuck in my nostrils and all that bullshit. I wanna smoke some but all i got is aluminum foil, how do i go about this without wasting my shit? Any help would be much appreciated.

Never done drugs before, what would be the best way to get high off of home medicine?

Just chilling w/ some hashish

Take 200mg Benadryl I do it a lot it's fun

just took two tramadol 37.5-325's and a bottle of wine

Nothing, not for 9 months. Am clean but am a vicious herion, meth, and crack addict

Coke, weed and opiates.

just cant hold back on coke

tits or gtfo bitch

Railing oxy will give you a quicker onset and a bit more of an oxy rush. eating it will give you a longer, steadier high. White Grapefruit Juice is key for potentiating. I would also recommend taking tagamet.

7/10, duck face ruins it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

benzo withdrawals = hell on earth

have you ever done oxy before you fucking moron

liquor unfortunately

Wtf why'd u delete pic femanaon?

I've probably spent more on oxy than you make in a year.

McEwan's Export ale and a couple of lines of MDMA mixed with who the fuck knows what

thats sad in so many different ways but ill let you have it

take guts out of a light bulb and use straw or buy a pipe

Blazed on pineapple express

Thank you for validating my life. Which part of my advice did you not agree with?

use salt to get the white shit out of bulb

wish i had some weed, but its impossible to find in Norway

smoking high quality shatter, cant say im anything other than a dude weed lmao

And me. I found the solution on deepweb

2risky4me, even if its just weed

The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.

The only lightbulbs i have are those bright spiral shaped ones. If i just put some on a piece of foil can i just heat that up and use a straw to inhale? Sorry, im a complete newbie to smoking this stuff

3:43 am
currently smoking weed
broke 2 fucking tight bong´s
+ drinking with a friend

welp you obviously have an idea the only advice i can give you is to not get the flame to close to the foil because you'll burn through the foil and burn / waste all of your shit

Lol, where the fuck do you live?
Norway is flowing with weed

alcohol, beer and rum

Don't know if troll or legit, doing it now first time drugs so I hope I don't OD

I am railing some ketamine tonight. Went into my first k hole the other day and I fell in love - I have never tripped balls so much in my life. Oh how I love special k

Currently detoxing on weed and coke. This is the hardest thing ive ever done.

Just pack it in a paper and swallow it faggot. Or Stick ist up ur ass.

Fuck that shit

Go into next bigger City to Rave or Reggae party. Easy peesy

It's called dyph tripping and it's really stupid. You'll be so tired you'll hallucinate and it Wil be dark shadows in the corner of your eyes that look like people and animals. Be careful and remember it's just a drug and not reality user
>I used to do this a lot in high school when nothing else was available
Ps different user here

Don't smoke it I used to shoot it. Just don't be a puss and snort it

Coffee shop, bar, outside a high school

Cause. Idk. I put it out there and then immediately regretted it. No one here takes girls seriously unless if they post tits, which I have before but. Idk. Just don't feel like it. Carry on though, lol..

Any hookups in birmingham

Yeah i probably will just end up snorting it

Please enlighten me on what this is exactly

I don't have anything right now, but I fucking love cocaine. Just wanted to put that out there.

Been smoking weed for more than 20 years been doing lines of G (meth) for about a month now almost out im not addicted to it i don't feen for it i only do it at work cause it's free and a guy i work with buys a shit ton and gives me some i've never bought it before after what he gives me runs out thats it...then maybe in a month or two it might happen again i just don't see the big deal with Meth i'd rather get high all day (420) if both were free for me but my weed isn't sooo i still choose weed.

Literally saw u on the make pic 3D thread, but you didn't delete it there

What are the side affects?

Any good uppers that isn't coke. I seriously fucking love adderall, if it wasn't for the terrible come down and tolerance I'd be the perfect drug.

Rate my roll

Speed, 3 diff strains of weed and beer. Just playing games / watching YouTube tonight

death and wishing you were dead, benadryl is a shit hallucinogen, literally the worst feeling on earth the only thing benadryl is good for is sleeping and itching

Well then what the fuck else am I supposed to get high on with home medicine

7.5/10

Thanks homie. Too small for you?

not sure if troll, take the benadryl see if i care but don't say i didn't warn you, buy some fucking dxm if you wanna get high legally . benadryl is trash people drugs

:]

Government made meth Addies...

beer n weed. btw op you blow looks liek shit. it shoudlnt be all clumpy liek you got it

deyslum works i did a whole small bottle and was quite high/distorted it has dxm in only bad thing is you usually throw up and stay up all night and "wake up" still tripping

Better?

not sure if b8 or a 4real kewl gamer girl

This stuff right hnah.

anybody else have hard comedowns after a music festival. NYE I partied for about 5 days and took
3g mushrooms
1g coke
250mg ecstasy
Copious amounts of weed and alcohol.

I keep getting sick and lost a ton of strength at the gym (from /fit/) what else other than 5htp, Sleep, coq 10, Vit C, ecgc can get me back on my feet faster?

not doing anything but smoking some weed cause the the raods are super bad

Yeah you might as well roll one big King size joint or a blunt

you weigh your mushrooms?

Insufflated Oxycodone is kinda just an instant comedown for me

Am not a troll, I'm 45 and never left my parents basement and I never go outside so I need something in house, gonna try this shit but if I die my uncle will be sad we can't do fun stuff anymore

Its the coke

On some 30mg IR morphine sulfate tabs rn. Feels decent.

are you 15

Don't try tripping on benadryl, it's NOT a good time

Fentanyl. I've got such a tolerance that I have to suck on patches to feel anything.

bleached/10

I thought that was standard practice? what I've read on erowid and bluelight suggest
1-2 beginner dose
3-5 normal trip
5+ heroic dosage or Spiritual Journey

Fentanyl lacks euphoria though. Powerful shit but mostly just sedating and dangerous.