How does it feel faggots...

How does it feel faggots? With your taxes you'll be paying for a wall that will cost billions and has no chance to actually keep Mexicans out. How does it feel to realize that experience, planning and knowing what the fuck you're talking about, are actually important things in a president?

How does it feel to be a cuck?

Sorry, Pedro

kek you trumpfags are being cucked so fucking hard, you lost the right to ever call someone a cuck

>wrong.gif
cuck

You can call me cuck all you want but you faggots are paying

Apparently you also believe your bank paid for your house?

Mexico will pay for the wall. Even a small tax on remittances (27 billion/yr) will suffice to pay for a huge, beautiful wall, with barbed wire, motion sensors, thermal sensors, ground vibration sensors, machine guns, and a hundred yard wide kill zone.

Troll away, taco. You're going back, and you're staying there.

no, california will pay. They like reminding the rest of the states how much they make and how much they feed us

ITT: pic related

>wall

He already said it will be a fence in some parts

This

The useful idiots and the illegitimate president. Two streams of stupid in competition to outdo each other.

How is that Mexico paying for the wall?
People in America are generally the one's sending money to Mexico, not the other way around.
Anyway, Mexico still isn't paying for it.

Mexico is gonna take the invoice and throw it in the fire.

Which one is the illegitimate president?

feels great,since the majority of trump supporters voted for him for a reason that wasnt that stupid wall to begin with

Yep, Trump turned out to be the jewiest of the jewie jews

trump. Putin threw the election. trump has no legitimate claim to the office.

Moot

I didn't want him in there. I wanted Jill Stein.

op is a dick, kill yourself or get the fuck out of the US fag

I support the Great Wall of America! NEW NATIONAL MONUMENT

> Trump + Putin = World Order

They voted for him because putin led them to. Useful idiots, the lot of them.

and you have no penis, gtfo

so butthurt

I guess the these idiots on the left thought Mexico was going to walk over and hand us a suitcase with money? Perhaps they don't know how Government works. They seem to have a disconnect between what people say and how to implement it.

Go read his policy on his website that has been there for a year you idiots. It has always been a free on their visas, and taxing money that goes to Mexico.

She pulled a Bernie on those dumb fuck commies.

Your illegitimate president has no dick. putin owns it.

it only proves how retarded burgstan is

lets take a look at the Great Wall of China
>shitload of resources and labor
>cost too much
>didn't work at keeping jack shit out

You're jerking off aren't you Billy Bob? Sorry to be the one to break it to you but that shit ain't happening. Even if it happens that shit's not keeping anyone out, they'll just have to go around, or dig a fucking tunnel, because you do know how a wall works, don't you Billy Bob?

>I guess the these idiots on the left thought Mexico was going to walk over and hand us a suitcase with money?
Trump said Mexico was going to pay for the wall at no expense to us. None of this implied IOU BS.

mexico isnt going to pay shett hahaha

So, we levy a tariff on incoming goods from Mexico. To counter their increased cost, the manufactures increase the price of the goods. We end up paying at the cash register instead.

Go back to jiggling niggers wiggles you pickle lickle.

Let's see op. We live in a world full of bad people and we should protect our borders. You on the other hand want to be their cuck and take it in the ass. We can't allow whoever wants to walk across the border to come in. Time to grow up.

more mexicans are leaving than coming in

the wall is to keep them in so they can steal our jerbs

wake up sheeple

C U C K
U C
C U
K C U C

I'm Californian and I'm not paying for shit. You ignorant fucking hicks voted for that retarded cunt, deal with it.

>commies trying to meme
You lost , deal with it cuckold

>muh russians

So Trump promised Mexico will pay for the wall and now he is saying that tax payers will pay for it. I don't see anything that suggests that he is a liar.

>mfw its all true

Burned him kiddo

Feels the same as Obama sending BILLIONS of dollars of weaponry to radical Islamic terror factions in the Middle East....

Oh wait... No it doesn't...

The radical Islamic terrorists that we're aiding are our enemies. The illegal immigrants the wall will keep out are also our enemies.

Leftist logic at work in this thread.

He's not legitimate. You don't have to.

Do you pay income tax? You know how the tax is taken out of your paycheck before you ever see it? Like that.

Remittances from Mexican nationals in the US back home is Mexico's largest revenue source, bigger even more than their oil industry. Trump has said he will place a tax on those remittances to pay for the wall. The tax is placed on the mexican recipient of those funds; for their convenience this tax will be collected at the time of transfer, the recipient will receive the remainder. So in 2017, when Mexican nationals send 27 billion to Mexico, the US charges say 10 billion in taxes to pay for the wall. Tadah, Mexico has just paid 10 billion for the wall.

Trump doesn't even need Congress for this, he can do it with an executive order.

your a waste of oxygen

"Mexico" also pays for your income tax liability every year.

no,actually they voted for him because obamacare was a complete trainwreck and destroyed the middle class.but continue being a brainless liberal and blame it on russia

>implying this will ever happen

OP is a faggot

kek when you faggots run out of things to say you yell cuck, as if that meant something or change the reality that is, you stupid inbred faggots are paying for the Trump's fancy fence

Why is he building a wall in the first place? Serious question. How the fuck is a multi-billion dollar wall going to make America great again? HUH?!

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄28
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

MFW you have no intellect to understand how Mexico is paying for the wall.

Go read Trumps own press release on how Mexico is going to "pay" for the wall.

NO U CUCK

Imagine not even being able to stick to the rhyme scheme of humpty fucking dumpty. What mongoloid managed to fuck that up?

You are op?

Yes, because the illegitimate one will maje a tax on specific remittances and you believe that. You are one high functioning level of stupid.

go back to your safe space libtard,your welfare checks you collect from the goverment will cover the cost

very creative word play
you Donald dump supporter

He just said that shit so all the racists in the middle of the country would vote for him...

No,he said mexico is going to reimburse the US.
I don't care who fucking pays for it ,its now where the cost of half the shit the nigger king wasted tax payer money on.
Liberals are just trying to spin it to make Trump look bad like they've been trying to do since he destroyed the criminal

>ignores the fact that most illegals here came in with visas and overstayed them.

A wall won't prevent that shit, you gullible sack of shit.

Well, its's easy to see you bought putin's propaganda. How proud you must be.

NOFUCKINGU CUCK

It's going to be entertaining to see how fucked in the ass Americans are going to be by Trump

Except that Congress controls how the funds are actually spent, and unless they pass a new bill which details exactly how the wall is to be construed, we will probably end up with a fucking fence...The same type of fence we have along most of our entire border right now. You Trump supporters are so naive and that comes from your collectively low IQs. There will not be a continuous massive Trump wall also because a fuck ton of the border land is on private property owned by US citizens.

>racists
>more like tired of illegals (keyword) immigrants

Correction - the useful idiots that voted for him. I look forward to it.

Border Security in todays age of Terrorism on Religious steroids border sercurity is necessary.

> Putin + Trump = Terrorist getting dildo up all their butts before we bless them with Virgin Goats for all of eternity

>Hurr Durr I gatta use dem big city fancy words to act surperiour.

Since when has it meant that in the last 20 years....

My welfare checks will pay for the wall? That doesn't make sense. What safe space? Is the rest of the country really as stupid as they sound?

No U

First it's illegals destroying the economy. Now it's Obamacare. What's it going to be tomorrow?