youtube.com/watch?v=fLCPazBZlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=m3E5DHtqMis
youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

raw black metal

Miles Davis.
youtube.com/watch?v=SbCt-iXIXlQ

Not their parents

Twenty One Pilots, Fifth Harmony, Drake, Kanye West, Panic! At The Disco, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, Future, Migos, The Weeknd, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, and whoever the big popular meme artist of the month is.

Seems like a shitty way to spend their formative years

This, but no fifth Harmony or country. Then add The 1975 and some emo shit like BMTH or PTV. This months meme is XXX

+chance the rapper

Drake, Chance, Kanye and Thug are what most listen to. Ed Sheeran is still pretty big too

Garbage, teens have a shit music taste

Kpop

the 1975

The musical band kids are mostly into jazz and "experimental" mu-core stuff like Death Grips in order to have a superiority complex against the majority of their peers, of whom listen to

grindcore

I love how kids call those shit metalcore bands emo and they're different n shit

you fucking wish

Well, the lyrics are quite depressive

ed sheeran, the 1975, twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco etc

vaporwave and death grips

>vaporwave
>teens
>2017
hello from 2012

its still not real emo music just mainstream overhyped garbage

There are a lot of teens in the DIY scene.

>
>+chance the rapper

Tru dat

i honestly have no idea but it's probably boring recycled trash

In the shithole where I live they listen to something I don't even want to post because is the worst kind of music ever created.
Some of them, are in "Le wrong generation", and the others listen to alt-rock like Muse (they also listen to 21 Pilots).

People hate Kanye West and he's less popular than most of these artists you put. So there's no point to put Yeezy in this.

Filthy Frank
>I am the great memer

>tfw someone mentions they like pop punk so I bring up blink-182 and they make me out to be some granddad
Young people are dead to me

EDM and trap nigger music

soundcloud.com/bucket-collective

what is the appeal of 21 pilots? i find them insufferable

>Talk to some qt 19 year old
>"what do you listen to"
>"Oh i like everything..."
>uhoh
>"but I'm really liking 21 pilot now"

How can I feel out of touch with people only 3 years younger than me

Grime

Tay Tay

They're edgy. Lyrics "relatable" for """depressed""" kids.

once you hear that first line it's over bro

XXXTentacion and shit thinking theyre edgy. Reminds me of Odd Future in 2012. His music will be forgotten soon since the dude is in jail for beating his pregnant GF.

the kids listen to retardcores nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Es4pl5s7A

all you fags only know his one song and not his sad af soundcloud songs

Nah i listened to his "sad songs" theyre trash and so his fanbase.

Waaaawaaa my girl doesnt want me no mo imma beat her ass gtfoh

he has a "song" that is an 808 edit of a teen suicide song

not very cool at all and its pretty cringe if you are familiar with teen suicide. its like old shit that was popular in 2012 with kids that grew out of being emo on bandcamp.

its contrived artistically and his entire persona is based upon a false sense of depth

anyone can make distorted bass its not very original rn

Downloaded your OP album out of a whim, and this was the genre tag it came with kek. I love the internet sometimes.

the sagely advice of their elders

i thought emo was done for?

i love how Sup Forums faggots call their shitty midwest indie "emo" even though it has nothing to do with hardcore punk yet whine about pop emo and metalcore
any metalcore is literally closer to emo than american football

drake, kanye etc.pp

Death Grips.

Exclusively hip hop. Not even joking.

lil peep

21 pilots

Pop-rap and EDM

idk about other countries but in Spain the Latino scene is on fire, and I mean regueton 24/7
its okay to dance on a normie club with some wasted girls but this people listen to it every single hour, and they do it like they are actually on a party
I know people that use that music to study...

Beyond that is the usual radio music and some Spanish indie bands which mostly suck, but is the thing nowadays, so (specially girls) listen to it

Time to time I check some friend's Spotify to see if i can find some music but i only find dissapointment

Jesus Christ, imo my personal GOAT of my middle-school years.

white noise

youtube.com/watch?v=fLCPazBZlcg

My 13 year old brother and all his friends listen exclusively to generic autotuned nigger rap.

I bet you try to convince your brother to join you to the light by force feeding him Sup Forums memes right?

I like some rap and I don't actually have a problem with black people I just mean the really generic boring shit that's really popular now, with simple beats and heavy auto-tuning. Don't be so triggered by the word nigger.

Remember when teens in the 00's used to listen to cringe post hardcore and warpcore shlock? Now they listen to nignog music. I don't know which is worse desu.

Not that bad, if children nowadays can penetrate all those layers of irony.

nigger shit not played with real instruments

I listened to Eminem, 50 Cent, Cypress Hill etc in the 00's (born in 90) and then went into punk, rock then later jazz and electronic.

Anyone can make distorted bass drops, but nobody actually does. People don't listen to his music for depth you retard, they listen to it to mosh and have fun. OF is dead, so there's no real artists that have moshable songs (except some other soundcloud rappers that don't go as hard) so people like him, it's quite simple really. I've got to agree though that his slow "emotional" songs are pretty shit.

I can penetrate ur mom tho :^DDDDDDDDD

>so there's no real artists that have moshable songs (except some other soundcloud rappers that don't go as hard)

H09909

Whatever nignog/trap release is currently popular

>2014
also, they're pretty much death grips knockoffs and their beats are too weird for the average kid to find enjoyable and I'm pretty sure OF was still a thing back then but I might be wrong

Flavor of the month meme rap

And here is the correct answer. Look no further.

people my age(18) listen to edm most of the time, nobody really likes the nigger rap scene whwre i am from(Switzerland)

Maybe because there are hardly any Blacks in your country.

true we mostly have albanians and turks here.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3E5DHtqMis

Death Grips is actually good tho

Agreed. I was just saying H09909 are shitty wannabe copycats

they're smarter than i was when i was a teenager. theyre listening to classic rock on their own accord rather than having the best shit ever spoon fed to them via their parents.
i'm a fucking die hard allman brothers fan because i grew up with MS and Chicago blues and southern rock. kids these days are googling the shit out of soundtrack music and falling in love with the baddest ass shit that ever existed.
it's a good thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ

bleepity-bloopity songs about fucking and asses