Tl;dr How do I get out?

Tl;dr How do I get out?

I've only been in for 6 months but I'm so fucking miserable. I don't want this anymore, I have no motivation whatsoever and I just hate life. I know people who are getting medically separated but I don't wanna ask them how because I'm sure they're not happy about what's happening to them.
>inb4 pussy bitch >inb4 go UA >inb4 kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkfOebBYm-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mental health.

Shoot yourself in the foot

Rape your CO.

this

checked

Fail your PFT 3 times faggot.

Why'd you join and why do you want to leave?

Had a buddy go in back when we started invading Iraq. He was designated point-man and at the time there was an 80% chance the point-man would get shot. He freaked out. Lost it. Told the medical staff he was going to kill everyone due to being bi-polar... he had to stay in the marine hospital for like 7 months before they finally discharged him

Get a neck tattoo or anything on your hands/wrists

Bingo.
There's pretty much no situation you can't rape yourself out of.

say you have migraines. just finish your time man it goes by quick.

None of this shit will get you away and give you a quality life. Your resume will be fucked forever if you leave go out on anything but a legit medical seperation and even then the Corps will do everything it can to keep you if your injury wont hamper you long term. You got got mang. You wouldnt buy anything on amazon without checking customer reviews, why would you join the military without asking around to some guys who have been in and aren't financially motivated to get you to join. Do your time and get out is the only real way. Get through it to get to it and learn for next time.

suck it up, buttercup. If you can handle the Marines then you can handle anything. Learn from this. Learn that you're worthless and you should just an hero using your service weapon.

If you're really that unhappy just shit/piss yourself while you are "sleeping" however many times it takes. Eventually someone will complain to the higher ups. And all you have to do is keep doing it till they kick your unpotty trained ass out. Or sleep walk. Can't be doing that type of shit in a war zone? You a pog?

In 7 months. Claimed Mhu.. diagnosed dissociative disorder. Out 2 months later w/ honorable. Regret it everyday for past 10 years

Good on him, the Iraq war was a fucking scam.

I was in the army so maybe the Marines is different. If you're a real piece of shit and just don't do anything right, just fuck off all the time you can get kicked out for "failure to adapt to military standards" but you're pretty much labeled a piece of shit forever then.

Why'd you join in the first place?

>admin ranger fag here can verify fastest lowest proof rate you can get out, process will take ~6 months of screening followed by 3-4 months for the chapter say your are hearing voices and fell like someone is always following you, downside people dont say is your records will follow and you have the rest of your life to deal with it lol

my opinion volunteer for gym detail or some shit like that take a break frm the unit or life guard or something only 3 years and your fresh to your unit it gets better

its pogue you shit

There's a way out believe me, just don't go AWOL or kill yourself. Go to behavioral health and see a psychologist at every available moment. Tell them your a lost cause.Make yourself more trouble than your worth. Get some on base speeding tickets. Fail your OT test. Make your ncos think your an absolute airbag. Then you have some leverage for seperstion. Believe me a general discharge is not a resume killer. Most of the time the military make how you leave the military a big deal to scare you. Once your out it's different .

people other than grunt?
whats the u and e chairforce?

How hard is boot camp. I ship out on two months and I don't think I'm physically ready for it.

Nigger be happy you know how to murder people

Start failing PT test. Start slowing on your runs, pushups and pullups. They'll yell at you and put you on IT, but don't show improvement. Before long, they'll start counseling and out-processing.

Anything except a book.

I use to drink and use drugs heavily, then something clicked one day and I've been clean ever since. My point is don't give up, this is only temporary. If I can give up drugs and alcohol after 15 years you can finish 6 weeks of basic training. I've read alot into psychology and I'm trying hard to retrain my brain. If I can pull myself out of a 15 year hole I dug for myself you can handle 6 fucking weeks. Good luck.

>Hurrr durrr if I can stop being a degenerate then you can deal being a Marine

Holy fuck you're retarded. Being a Marine is NOTHING compared to being a druggie. Fucking faggot.

I wouldn't agree with the second part, but you're absolutely right about Marines being able to handle anything. Maybe OP will dig into parts of his personality he knew he never had.

Smoke weed and pop on a piss test

The point is not giving up. Never give up.

>Somehow quitting drugs and alcohol is just as tough as being a marine

That's fucking calkwalk for a Marine who has done bootcamp, faggot. Go suck Tony Robbin's dick.

youtu.be/XkfOebBYm-U

I never compared myself with the marine core, those are your words friend.

>
Boot fuck , just wait till you get some rank and stop being a pussy

Boot camp was easy. You think boot camp was tough?

>If I can give up drugs and alcohol after 15 years you can finish 6 weeks of basic training.

>core

Get your over inflated ego the fuck out of here. He was just trying to relate to the kid you nit picky faggot.

They'll make you ready, don't you worry about that. Enjoy Paris Island.

Parris* spell it right nigglet

Marine officer here. Got out last year. Go fail a piss test for pot. You'll be out in a few weeks. No, you probably won't actually go to the brig. You might, but I've never seen it.

probably some boot butter bar lol

Yes sir! Er... Uh, Sempta Ki!

Best option would probably be behavioral health and saying you can't take it no more.
Faking being a shit bag would probably get to you after a while. And you wouldn't want any bad shit sticking out in your resume in the civilian sector.
Or you you can tough it the next three years like other service members. You can do it brother

I used to make the fat guys do remedial pt. They'll kick ya out, but some of us higher ups like watching fatties suffer first.

semper kwaii

Boot captain

I was a big douche as a butter bar though.

very well , youre good then

how so ? Making everybody salute you ?

He's just a loser trying to pick a fight.

Shut the fuck up pussy.

Right, right. Sigma chi*
Thanks.

Errrrr

Haha, you bet....You forgetting something something SgtMaj?

>If I can pull myself out of a 15 year hole I dug for myself you can handle 6 fucking weeks.

Active duty for 2 years here.
Op is proving still in the school house and is under age so he can't drink without getting in trouble. My advice is to wait till you get to the fleet. Shit eat better it still sucks but it's not the end of the world. If you want out so bad smoke weed I agree with that but in reality you should just wait it out infill shit gets better. I wanted to get out so bad when I was on only for 6 months but everything got better when I got to my perm duty station. Just don't get in trouble and enjoy what you can. Say fuck it and spend money on yourself.

It does not get better if you get sent to Okinawa.

TLDR do your time.

The free college with bah is legit. I'm getting 2 grand a month for free, while going to school for free. You get that for 36 months. So, a total bonus of 24000 a year, for 3 years, and a bachelors degree.

When you finish the bullshit, you'll be so ready for school.

6 months in sounds like your in MOS school or just getting to the fleet. Everyone gets hazed. A new class will come in and the attention will be on them. You'll develop stockholm syndrome eventually if the units just right.

Lol ok I agree with that. I'm in the wing and I would hate to be sent to that hell hole

>Bullshit is bullshit

Mental/admin is honorable. None of this will show up ever.

>trying to pick a fight.
>he forgot he's on Sup Forums

retard

This^^^

4 Years goes quick.

Don't be a puss

Or you have a crazy wife who pulls some bullshit, causing you to dropout, leaving you with a bill for 8k....

At least I already have a degree.... Fuck...

Lol but ya, GI Bill is awesome. Age 30 going to school with hot little 18 year olds. Billy Madison shit.

What...aaaa....what's wrong with Okinawa?

Can't rape Jap girls no more

That all?

just got here, what did he do?

Yeah...Big one.

Didn't salute this butter bar back in 2012...

Basic isn't shit. Fucking boot with the patriotism of a thousand suns cause he went through PI confirmed.

First of all, unless you're an 03, this shit is easy you pansy bitch. Second, if you want to get out all you have to do is go to legal and claim "failure to adapt". You can do this within the first 6 months of being in the fleet. After that probably not gonna happen. Fuck you and please leave my Corps. Thank you.

>6months
>thinks the first 6months are what the entire career in the Marines is like
>Unhappy
>Thinks he'll be happy in civilian life as a washout failure - won't be hired to cut grass with border hoppers.

Just die faggot.

Go find a gunner and tell him you're having trouble adapting. Those guys are nice and will help you.

When a dumb boot finds Sup Forums on the SMP computers

Yeah until you have to tell an employer that you're on disability

t. A fatty who finish boot camp in COD

Break something on purpose. You'll be useless to them and they'll honorably discharge you.

>some of us higher ups

>most likely e-5

and a pog

>my Corps

Hey look it's the guy who owns the Marine Corps.

Go eat a dick, motard.

Breaking something won't get you discharged. You'll become a med hold over and you'll just be even more miserable and extended. Why? Cause once you get hurt they look at you like a pussy. Why nit finish out and serve your country..take an SSRI and get motivated. Ask for schools, work towards promotions (more money). But if you're dead set on abandoning post.. try for a section 8 discharge (mental health) just tell your squad/team leader your depressed or that your having visions etc. anything left field will do. After a few visits with MH they'll do an Eval. Make sure you fail this.. badly. Then you'll get medically discharged and call it a day. Could go the conscientious objector route and that ought to do it.. but you'll get treated like a bitch until you leave. Best bet is Mental health, be crazy be depressed, uniform triggers if/large crowds/weapons etc . Then you'll not be allowed to handle a weapon and you'll get the boot.

15 yrs US Army Paratrooper (deployments) etc. medically retired.

Not the AF, faggot. E-3 carries a lot or rank in
USMC. Dumb cuny, know when to run your mouth.

Talk to your Doc

OP I just got off the island. What company?

>Lima 3080, medical seperation

What's your mos deviled egg

>E-3 carries a lot or rank

To who? e-1 and e-2?
jesus christ you're the worst kind of brainwashed. I bet you still rock the high&tight with combat boots while out of uniform.

fuck off faggot

As if you don't get treated like a bitch when you fake depression. Marines are very good at sniffing out malingering. Because so many of them fucking do it. Rumors will spread like wildfire and he'll get treated like the pussy weakling that he is. And no one will care.

Learn not to be a bitch.

Take on an alternate persona. Everyone is wrong and so is war. Tell you CO to his face that war is "Fucked UP" (add sir just bc).

Oops. 2 typos in 1 post. I meant E4. He is still a cunt.

What the fuck are you talking about?? No one gives a flying fuck about E3 and bellow. Hell, us NCOs usually get treated like shit too. the difference between us is you little fucks have no weight on your shoulders. All you have to do is follow orders. Fall in line boot

you're fucking retarded

I'd say just fake a suicide like everyone else does but you probably don't have the balls

I concur.. 6 months.. deployments are longer. Suck it up. Give it time. No matter what you'll get black listed trying to get out or walking around acting like you want to. Either way glad you're not at my 6.. think about the guys to your left and right..

smoke a blunt. then another. then another. fuck it. get high nigga.
Sgt of Marines 04-'10

I had a double kidney failure TD40 on Qual day for rifle range, had to go to EHP and eventually RSP. I was there for five fucking months.

I've had ~5 jobs since getting out. Every single one I got because of USMC. I literally had 3 NJPs and 1 Summary Court Martial. Still got honorable and wouldn't trade it for anything. Good people in USMC. They're irreplaceable.

heavy drinking apparently. general shenanigans. you get kicked out

Kek you don't know shit pajeet