684 pounds (310kg) isn't a normal weight in his country

>684 pounds (310kg) isn't a normal weight in his country
How do you people survive being so unhealthily thin?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3fhRn25tZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does she wipe her ass?

that incredibly disgusting
you need to make that stop

why even bother with makeup at that point?

That's an excellent question, and one I cannot answer.
She got her own reality show about trying to lose weight. I think she lost significant weight, but she's still like 650+ pounds.

This is what ultimate freedom looks like.

that a ridiculous amount of weight i don't get how she can even recover
she doesn't look like she can even move her legs

rag on a stick

Her family 'assisted' her.

>tfw you will never have an obese Egyptian girl lift up her burqa and sit on your face a thigh over each ear

if she just consumed 9000 calories a day instead of 10000, she would lose weight rapidly

How can you even get so fat.

I'm more curious as to how she pays for the food.

trashfood is not expensive

>and I am a starving 47 kg third worlder

Her family are enablers, if she can't walk to the kitchen and feed herself she should just be left on the floor to starve until she's light enough to get up.

it's easy to gain weight in the USA
food portions are huge and full of fat and sugar

assuming she was properly butchered I wonder for how long you could feed a single person using every bit?

It would be all fat. We could use her fat to fry things, but it wouldn't be healthy to eat her.

Eskimos eat whale fat as part of their diet - it can be done

A more important questions would be
>how does shit even make its way out of her ass cracking
>what kind of toilet could support her
>does she even have the ability to shit

There are Europeans posting on int RIGHT NOW who will not be eating any fried food today

That's amber rachdi (maghrebi?)
She doesn't look as bad now

She's still kinda chubby but not nearly as bad
Good on her I guess

you don't even eat salo, how the fuck would you go the eskimo way? you're not eskimo, poland

wtf! is that her now? i guess she just was a fat bitch

Her bod now

wtf I thought you were joking

can't you cut out that useless fat on her arms? otherwise it's okay, i guess

Pretty sure you'd actually die if she sat on you Cletus

So if you're a really fat guy and you lose a bunch of weight and they remove all the extra skin, you should be able to tan it and keep it for making human skin goods

There is a loose skin removal surgery, but it always leaves a scar
Maybe she's waiting to get even skinnier

Maybe she uses all that excess skin to glide through the water like a manta ray?

ooh yeah.. i hear you, my man. yeah, yeah. nice and good suck would be nice, deep in the throat. sheeet
Btw, did you know that rayfish on russian would be - cкaт/scat? scapapapaspcapspsa. i'm a scatman!

This is not true at all.

Being from the US, i guess you are also quite obese, my friend :)

This is wrong. I am here on vacation and I have lost 5KG because my euro stomach can't handle all the sugar.

I'm sure we could be of makings many jars of delicious smalec, with skwarki and all, to eat with yummy polish bread, with onions & garlic added.
We can leave skin for the Brits to make pork rinds.
Goddamit I is hungry now. Hate be hungry before sleep.

>captha: airport weight
Lol

cant these people be put into comas, so that doctors can wake them up in half a year after they have lost a lot of weight?

I bet you could use her tits as bungie cords now.

salo with onion is awesome, i guess that thing is also tasty, even though it looks horrid (looks like smth sweet, but knowing that this is pork fat, makes it spooky)

Weird, you don't make smalec in CZ? But it's good with knedlicki!

i've heard about smth like that, but most czechs i spoke with, said it was disgusting. i'm not an ethnical native, so i only know just that

that's actually a pretty good idea, but their hearts might take a shit being sedated that long

also you'd have to move a heavy person around to avoid brutal sores

>good idea
that's right, spock, might as well built cryogenic capsules or smth.

they won't lose weight in stasis

With this m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3fhRn25tZE

true dat.

Weird, I am Slovak and we like it. Try asking some country people instead of those with more Westernized taste, I know for a fact Czechs made vepřové sádlo, but they are more of a "modern western society" now so...

well it sounds pretty good, i don't care if it's disgusting. i mean, i could bathe in blood probably, if it feels nice, for all i care

i just heard a couple of czechs making fun of hohols for their salo consumption, while still having that shit in their own cuisine, wtf. i really hate those germanized czechs, especially there are lots of those in the south.