Hey Sup Forums, I wanted to know what men's general opinion on non-virgin women is

Hey Sup Forums, I wanted to know what men's general opinion on non-virgin women is.

Recently I've lost my virginity and I feel disgusted and upset at myself. I'm scared that the man that I marry sometime in the future won't enjoy engaging in sexual activities as much due to the fact he wasn't my first, and I really don't want him to feel inadequate. If being a non-virgin is bad then what could I do to make it up to the person I'll actually be spending my life with in the future?

For context, I had sex with someone when I wasn't ready just to please them and now I feel so disgusted at that fact I cut contact with him. I am 17 years old.

What's with all the underage threads tonight?

>17
Get off /b

Pls. I need help

it is like hair

nobody really cares once the clothes are off

I would absolutely want my first to also be a virgin. The concept of two inexperienced lovers growing together and learning to make love... their bond strengthened by their friendship; this is beautiful and something worth striving for.

I would not want my first time to be with a woman who has already experienced love, for her I am just another one night stand used to satiate temporary loneliness.

What if this woman was perfect for you and wanted to be with you forever? Would you dismiss it then?

I wouldn't worry about it too much, if anything try to find a guy who is also a non-virgin

Underage B8

These fags are idiots. There are so many of us that don't want virgins. Mo virgins mo problems. Takes that ISIS. Seriously there are people in this world who aren't pedophiles.

Interesting. Please offer up your tits so I can respond and give an in depth analysis of your situation.

If you look hot enough, men will simply assume you've had trains run on you since birth & be happy to be next in line. Only betas ask "A-are you a v-virgin giggedy?".

This is fact.

It's genuinely not bait. I have nowhere else to go about this.

Add me on kik op we can talk big_leboski

You're damaged goods. You prolly have the herp, syph, AIDS, and a bun in the oven. You're a skank, harlot, slut, and a cuntly bromide. You ooze filth out of your busted ham wallet. You probably have a vaginal prolapse that trails 20 feet behind you like all all meat Slinky. KYS you fucking whore.

I hope that helped.

Why did you give in to it if you werent ready? Also dont stress about losing your virginity. It seems to be a common thing happening with younger and younger people. If you are reallt religious and want a really religious husband then you might be fucked but we all know religion is stupid neways

tits or gtfo

I'm in a FWB relationship with a girl I like and she's a non-virgin but I'm okay with that because she's told me she wants to stay my friend and that she isn't fucking with anyone else. Just find a guy who trusts you and don't cheat imo

It looks like you're trying to guilt an emotionally unstable OP into killing herself.

depends on how much dick you've taken

i'd be alright with a girl that's had 1 or 2 guys before me with occasional pounding, but i don't want somebody that's taken dick every day from a different guy

Normal men don't give a shit, since sexual activity is normal
the neckbearded permavirgins on this board will mock and revile you

first off this is probably bait but I'll bite who the fuck cares? you were gonna lose it sometime and tbh I personally don't give a shit it makes things easier
>no bleed
>no bitching
>sex is more fun in general

this
sage

Honestly, after you mature past the age of sex for the 2nd time, virginity doesn't mean a fucking thing. If it does, have more sex and stop being insecure about shit that doesn't matter. Babies don't make a big deal about losing their crawling virginity for fucks sake!

Dead

Because I'm spineless and will do anything to keep the harmony of a situation. I didn't want to ruin the other person's fun, I guess. And thanks.

be carefull anons, its underage :^) dont ask anything u would normally do.

reported to fbi, u just asked titpic from underage.

Well then grow a spine. I am an 18 year old guy who is a virgin and i can tell you i wouldnt give a shit if my first time was with a whore. It seems that most girls 16 or older have lost their virginity but that is the way i see it

It isn't a big deal.. relax..

lots of blowjobs and handjobs

please post pics of yourself

This. Normal guys would expect you to have had several sexual partners. The whole "no sex before marriage" thing is a bad idea. What if one or both of you is bad at it or hates it? That is the making of a horrible relationship.