Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

gtfo /thread

No matter how smart you are or how much you've accomplished their is still some girl working at a McDonald's that's better looking than you.

>on internet everyone is equal. no gender, no race, no age
>op decides she is worthless enough to have to bring in gender to be treated differently
>op isn't even a real woman, just an attention whoring girl who thinks she's special only if other people say she is
>you are not special

it's a fucking copypasta guys

found a picture of OP.

That's a great story sally. After you make me a sandwich let's go ahead and get those tits out so you can be relevant enough to keep this thread open.

>IQ of 146
>personal chef
>can't handle making a simple sandwich

fucking idiot

You're just mad you didn't get the job as my personal chief. You can be my personal janitor if you want.

It's finally happened. Not only has feminism assimilated Sup Forums, it's even reached the "shit was so cash" meme.

It's over. We lost. Goodbye Sup Forumsrothers.

Sorry I can't am making a sandwich like a real man, you woman.

>I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now.
>I'm only a sophomore

So you got on Sup Forums when you were like 11?

>this guy

>"I have an IQ of 146"
>"comperable"

ok.

can't...give up...yet...

>MIS and Marketing major
>CEO one day

top kek

>Guess what: I'm a woman
you forgot to mention you are also a nigger.

This pasta needs to die ASAP

> I'm a member of the MENSA society.

Adult equivalent of NHS in high school

>I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146.
>I'm a member of the MENSA society
> I'll be your CEO one day

You're using asap wrong. I bet you also think is's pemdas and not pedmas, kid.

>I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years
mods are fucking disgrace
>I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships
been an intern since 16? i would have just made you get a real job at a strip club if your going to whore for free im not supporting you
>I'm a member of the MENSA society
me too, their meetings are boring as fuck though i have met a few cool peeps from them
> I voted for Trump so did every other angry faggot on this board welcome to the alt right
> I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread. you will still spend your life making sandwiches for the better sex
> I'll be your CEO one day
sure you will cupcake, sure you will

>saged for b8