What's the most underrated/low-key great Radiohead song and why is it "Optimistic"?

what's the most underrated/low-key great Radiohead song and why is it "Optimistic"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AQSLozK7aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur right

Blackstar

I think Fog is most underrated desu

its sister song "Dollars & Cents" is better

The Amazing Sounds of Orgy is their most beautiful and underrated track ever period

Ehh I'd choose Motion Picture over Orgy but that's me

Lift 2002

That's not Worrywort

Does anyone love daily mail/staircase as much as I do? Is it underrated?

Daily mail is fantastic.
Staircase is good too

Talk Show Host

Sulk

Yeah. Staircase should have been on TKOL.

Tinker Tailor is pretty underrated. The climax with strings in the end is one of the best moments in the album.

well you've got to look to b-sides, fog, worrywort, bangers and mash, go slowly but especially go slowly

It's actually 4 Minute Warning

How I made millions and lurgee

The Tourist

My nigga
Probably my favorite Radiohead song

the Amnesiac B-Sides are absolute GOD tier.

I really like Stop Whispering

fug yeah, some of the Amnesiac b-sides should've been on the album. Would've made it 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=7AQSLozK7aA

All the good songs on Hail To The Thief are underrated.

Hid A what?

Lurgee is the best off PH.

interesting way to spell "Kid A"

pretty sure you mean Blow Out

>anything but climbing up the walls

kek.

Both should have been on tkol

best songs from that era

People don't like it as much on Kid A because it sounds too much like something off O.K Computer. As a single its one of their best songs, that jazzy outro is godlike.

everyone already knows "climbing up the walls" is great

thom's scream near the end is one of, if not the, greatest single moments in a radiohead song

It's Palo Alto, and it's not even close.

correct

Little By Little is really good and I'm pissed when it shows up at the bottom of most TKOL rankings.

But also The Butcher and Staircase are really good.

Is Let Down underrated?

Because I wanna say Let Down.

(your not a real radiohead fan unless your favorite track on OK Computer is Let Down)

Little By Little is great. Feral is pretty underrated too. People say it's the worst on that album but idk I enjoy it a lot

Let Down is like the 2nd most loved song on that album

It's overrated as fuck. It's a good song and the lyrics are cool, but I've seen most people praising it like it's a second coming of Christ, and I think that CUTW is better.

Same with There, There. I think I just don't like that they basically follow the rock song structure.

blow out defense squad checking in

I was just listening to Kid A last night and I have to say I agree. Either Optimistic or In Limbo.
Optimistic has the subtle rock influence and that awesome distorted guitar tone, while In Limbo is comfy as hell while still being slightly off-kilter and weird because of the strange rhythm and the dissonant guitar parts.

Everyone rags on Feral because it's at its core an interlude, and when the album is 8 songs, not going for the easy target as the worst song is difficult.

Fitter Happier, Treefingers, Hunting Bears, I Will, Faust Arp, Glass Eyes, every one of those always gets the pass, because the albums are long and the short tone-setting interlude helps them.

one of my favorite songs to play solo acoustic when i am doing a bar gig and hate the audience.

but truly one of my all time favorite radiohead songs...

no it's not

from most loved to least loved

Karma Police
Paranoid Android
No Surprises
Exit Music
Let Down
Airbag
Lucky
Climbing Up The Walls
Subterranean Homesick Alien
The Tourist
Fitter Happier
Electioneering

this has nothing to do with my personal taste. my favorite on the album is probably the tourist

optimistic is great, but i feel i never hear anyone talk about body snatchers, love that song

In Limbo is far better

The Tourist is one of their best that is not talked about

I want none of this. Clear as day most underrated.