Perfect 10's

Perfect 10's.

No girls you know/have a crush on who aren't actual tens, please. No one wants to see the 7 who's a 10 to you because you held a door for her once.

Bump

>thought was nigger
>wait for camera pan
>no enlarged forehead
>10/10

kek

Wow.
Fucking wowww.

mother of god...

There's always one munter.

>No girls you know/have a crush on who aren't actual tens

Jesus christ, this. Breaking this rule in these threads should be bannable in my mind.
Attraction is subjective, yes, but there is a baseline of relatively objective, measurable physical characteristics that put a woman in consideration as a 10.
High cheekbones, full lips, unique eyes, symmetrical facial features, glossy hair, consistent smooth skin, firm adequately sized breasts, a good hip to waist ratio, a tight ass, etc.

It makes me rage when beta faggots post pics of girls they have crushes on just to get responses and validation from other posters, which they never do anyway.

Any moar? See this girl all the time. So fucking sexy.

this is literally my ideal female. looking at her...like i would totally get her pregnant on purpose even if she was a complete cunt. couldnt pass up procreating with that.

Two 5s make a 10, I'll allow it.

>a Yankee's fan

I fucking hate girls with fatlegs.

She was a 10 until the camera got to her tom cruise nose

The greeks probably fucked a lot of trojan women.

gg ez

Beauty is entirely subjective. As much as you say there are "measurable physical characteristics", I can guarantee you that there will be someone who disagrees.

*adjusts fedora, pulls anime body pillow closer*
2/10 would not bang

>10/10
>redhead

you can only choose one

NFL rich bitch.
Terrible fucking actress.
Leprechaun aesthetic.

unfff
her lips, the color in her cheeks, that east texas slut haircut, and those tits my god...

>posts reasons shes not a 10
>2 of them don't have anything to do with how she looks
>posts another generic blonde

Yeah, that weird smashed face is a perfect 10.

forealtho, her body is a 10.5

oh dear god....

.....are those clubbed thumbs??
WHYYY??!! God must you hate us ?

samefag

If Eva Braun was a perfect 10, would you still call her a perfect 10

Yuhbruh

i forgot people need to be confirmed humanitarians to be fuckable

Wrong. Suck a dick.

Nope

fuck ten, that is a perfect 11

Get the fuck out of my library.

She'd look that way if there were two of her standing next to each other.

Russian and eastern european women are the master race. It's almost creepy how pretty the pretty ones are. They look like goddam cats.

Righty is a major cutie.

Emrata ftw

>WE WUZ NASA
But honestly, she's hot as fuck. Love that voice.

Seriously. Posting eastern european women in 10/10 threads is cheating

She has a bad person face.

OP here,
While I agree, I've never met or seen a black woman who I could consider a perfect 10. Call it racist, call it insular, whatever. Like it or not, there is a giant stigma that comes with being black, especially in the US where they are responsible for so much crime and other societal problems.

Yup. I don't know what the fuck is going on in that part of the world, but their women are elder-god tier. This is why I love going to Amsterdam so much. All those stunning women in the windows that I can sample for a little pocket money...

pretty sure i know exactly what you mean, and i completely disagree with you.

Not racist, everyone has their opinions on what is/isn't beautiful. Personally, I think Lupita is the second most beautiful woman alive after pic related; though I tend to like all races. I could see why you'd consider them unattractive in the US. They're not too great out there; some of them are cute though.

Tbh

Stop trying to make this a thing.

It's very much already an established thing

crooked nose and asymmetrical chin
>maybe you should follow your own advice mongoloid

Lupita for reference and also I personally think she belongs in this thread

there's a whole set on imgur somewhere

Seeing this makes me feel like the thread is infected now. Let's keep it clean.

You mean she looks like a bitch?

Forehead is wayyyy too large. Plus, arching your back does not make your boobs and butt big; just makes you look a little stupid. Kinda plain tbh

Stop trying to make this a thing.

What? Just posted her here.

Don't agree with her being a 10 but she's cute.

>calling other posters beta faggots
>rages on Sup Forums
top kek

My theory is thus:
Submissive women are naturally attractive, and attractive women are more naturally submissive. One begets the other.

Women who know they can influence powerful men by acting as attractive sexual trophies and later on good housewives who defer to the authority of the men in their lives are more successful reproductively, and thus make up a larger proportion of the population in parts of the world where political and household authority is held more firmly by men. Attractive women are more frequent in places like Eastern Europe, Russia, and parts of Latin America like Venezuela and Colombia where men hold most of the power. In these parts of the world there are no blue haired social justice warriors angry about how hard life is because they're ugly, because the majority of these genes were bred out a long time ago, and the ugly women who remain know their places because there are consequences to disturbing the status quo. This, in more conservative, power-oriented societies, all other things equal, women will be more attractive, and in more diverse, egalitarian, politically correct societies like the US, women will be uglier on the whole.

anymoar?

Niggers can't be 10's gtfo

I can buy it. Any books that talk about this?

Too skinny

Don't get me wrong, there are well-bred educated black women are fucking beautiful. Chanel Iman, Naomi Campbell, other chicks I see on here even. I would fuck the shit out of them. But realistically these are the top one-hundredth of one percent of black women in terms of attractiveness. I'm pretty good-looking but these are women who sleep with athletes and business magnates and shit. Basically the only black women I would fuck, wouldn't fuck me.

Link?

I... this actually makes a lot of sense.

he face... she looks like a slim orc

It's honestly because they're either overweight/uneducated or both. Most black girls have the potential to be hot but they never get there because of those things. It's fucking depressing.

Really bad pic of her

Probably mein kampf lol. Early eugenics-based stuff from the late 1900's. A lot of it was based on pseudoscience, but there was definitely a lot of truth to the movement. It's more or less a statistical constant throughout the world that the darker your skin is, the less capacity you have for acquiring traditional intelligence and developing skill sets that are applicable to modern society.

It may not be true forever, but it certainly always has been. The only thing that makes it controversial is that it makes white people guilty and hurts everyone else's feelings, so society as a whole is not allowed to discuss it.

>Breaking this rule in these threads should be bannable in my mind.
He says as he posts a 6

This is one of the biggest things I'm excited about for the future. All of the celebrity couples who are having kids.

Consider: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter. There is no way that kid is t gonna be hot as fuck in like 15 years. Her parents were both literally voted #1 hottest person in the world in their primes. Odds are she'll get into movies, because all these Hollywood types tend to drag their kids into that shit, so likely we'll get to see her tits.

One of the major reasons I'd never kill myself. There is a bomb of hot little sluts just waiting to go off. It's going to be fucking glorious.

Really?

I'm afraid of how bad her ribs show without that top

Same guy here,
I've always thought so. There's no doubt that societies that are structured like this produce much more attractive women. The proof is in the pudding. There is one terrible, terrible downside to it though: female infidelity.

In societies where authoritarian, patriarchal power is held at a premium, women are conditioned to seek it out from a very young age. Thus on a statistical level, the concept of marital fidelity is usually going to come second to a woman's desire to make herself sexually available to whatever man is most in charge, regardless of whether that man is her husband. You work for a company in venezuela, and have 20 employees under your direction. Your company is acquired by a larger company, and it's boss is now your boss. Your new boss, as bosses often do, takes an opportunity to demonstrate his newfound authority over you, when the woman in your life happens to be present. On a statistical level, ceteris paribus, that woman is going to be more likely to be unfaithful and sleep with the man's boss, because she is more attuned to and attracted to authority figures, whereas in a more egalitarian society she might be more inclined to resent his authority and side with her man.

It is a strange example, but I believe that it would hold true on a large-scale, statistical level. Could be applied to her workplace, governmental institutions, the military, sports and entertainment, etc.

Bruce Willis isn't hot, though. He's fucking odd looking. Poor girl got half hot DNA, half "gritty" DNA.

YES

So the question is, what's the ideal then? There has to be some balance where women are hot but not unfaithful.

Except that angelina jolie isnt very attractive.
She's had an enormous amount of work done, as well as a team of hollywood stylists, trainers, makeup artists, and publicists to keep her image as a 10 up in the media.

Source: her fucking dad is jon voight

eww wtf is wrong with her thumb

theres no such thing as a 10/10 mentally ill faggot abbomination