I temember back in 2003 as an oldfag when I first came to Sup Forums...

I temember back in 2003 as an oldfag when I first came to Sup Forums. It was all so good and unique because it was something way different than normie sites during that era. There was no bullshit politics or anything lile that. Everything was mainly focused on japanese culture like interests and stuffs.

Fucking newfags destroyed everything here with Sup Forums and other shit with cancer memes taken from redshit like cancerballs and etc. I hate all political ideologies. The only thing that made me come here was that I could speak to people like me. We were the ones who was that average kiddo at school or simply the one who was alone all the time.

AND NOW YOU RICH JERKS CAME HERE AND FUCKED UP EVERYTHING! ALL THAT ANONYMOUS SHIT WAS THE THING THAT KILLED 4tard.

Sorry but I will leave loved Sup Forums forever now...

Tl;dr

You have been here since 2003 and this is the img you are going out with???? LMFAO newfag

>lmao
>newfag
>I can already see your level of cancer

so sad...

>Just go lay down the on the rail

>g8 b8 m8

i guess this is goodbye space cowboy

>"leaves" Sup Forums because cancer memes
>posts cancer meme

OP

is..

a...

Newfags destroyed everything with Sup Forums? Yeah, that board really hasn't been around for that long.

Like i've been lurking since around '04, so the sentiment is felt. It's definitely a different site than it used to be. But uh, it started long before Sup Forums or anything related to it lol

>fag

>The sound of 1 hand clapping
And not one fuck was given

Shit dude, this may be bate but... A big chunk of the cancer flowing freely through this site is the oldfags who refuse to adapt to anything new and just complain.

Websites change, the internet is an ever evolving, ever moving system of new and old ideas. You're like an old man who refuses to give up his rotary phone or old tv.

Life goes on, get over it.

Yeah, I'm new compared to you. 09. But even since then the site has changed. It's ok... The world isn't leaving you behind. Just calm down and enjoy it.

>Sorry but I will leave

And nothing of value was lost

>I temember back in 2003 as an oldfag
Sopped right there.

I did the same thing. This is my first post on Sup Forums in a few years. I'm only here because my usual imageboard is down. Sup Forums made this site shit.

Of course not, because another user will come along. They could BE him, they could have they exact same attitude and ideas and just post the same garbage.

Sup Forums itselft is incredibly nihilistic and one user saying he is going to leave is the exact opposite of what the site actually is.

One person leaving means nothing. If the site came down to one person posting a gif of someone shittig into their own mouth over and over... Nothing would really even change.

such a thoughtful answer. you a reddit fag?

Stfu faggot. If anything, you're to blame. You let the normies in.

I clicked it once. You need an account... I didn't bother.

Am i wrong, is what I said not true?

>Look I can green text to
>Newfag

Oh I know pick me!

He's a faggot? Am I right?