How you like my new mobile setup faggots?

How you like my new mobile setup faggots?

reeks of fedora tipping autism

what laptop do you have

Its totally not an alienware worth about $700 in parts to the consumer, sold for $2700 retail.

>Totally'

Alienware 17.3" 1440p QHD. 6th Gen i7 GTX 1070 16 gigs of RAM. Upgrading to 32 gigs here shortly

I would typically agree with you, however, this particular laptop fit what i needed it for 100% and cash is not a concern

Eh, I can understand man.

I actually have one myself, older alienware netbook that has a gt730M in it. Traded it for a core 2 desktop(kid needed something with pcie) so I cant complain.

New out of the box ones are SO expensive tho. You can almost fab a gaming laptop cheaper, considering the design and build time.

Heh' I wish cash was not a concern...

I make 45K a year and struggle to get the gas to get to work sometimes...

Life rarely turns out to be what you think it will be'

Yeah i paid like 2300 for this today. shit sucked. I make like 70k a year which isnt anything to shit over but i can do shit like this because i dont have a fuck ton of expenses

PC salesman here.

>Alienware
>Razer
>is that a fucking vape pen

You've got shit taste in PC brands and peripherals, that much I can see. No wonder you vape.

>2017 and not using linux...
What a plebbo.

>2017 and not using the OS with the greatest incompatibility with the majority of old and new release PC games

Fuck ya got me

Alienware make me sad.

could be worse
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>2017 and not being of an age where vidya games are important, things like money and happy clients become important. Using a time-killer that has the greatest incompatibility with a successful future- kek.

Yeah, I do champ'

Your mom makes me hard'

Maybe I should make a thread about it too...

Actually, you're damn right. It could be an Apple. You win this time, XxVapeGod2001xX.

I'm older than you think, newfriend. It just so happens that my job's greatest joy involves setting clients up with PCs that will enable their favorite pastime. The excitement that lights up their faces is a cherry atop a paycheck. But hey, some people prefer thankless jobs. Good for you that you enjoy yours.

if she get wet, then its okey.
just go in dry if she is not.

Dont worry son im gonna win the lottery one day. i can feel it in my bones -op

sup

lol

I too did this job when I was 16-18 working at a strip mall PC repair shop has its ups and downs bro. The main down is that 14/hr paycap.

When you wanna put on some bigboy pants and join the $50K/year club, linux will be waiting newfriend :)

Until then, enjoy knowing that every single action you do is databased off site as evidence, and that you agreed to an EULA that allows microjoke to store and "use" your voice for however they please.

I was a sad joke like you once as well, but then I got enlightened and grew the fuck up.

"just go in dry if she is not."

>Or use spit.

Virgin detected!

you sir clearly have a higher level of thinking ^^

there will always be jealous faggots

it's nice

Nahh man, but thanks.

Just been around a while... Been on this shithole since 2005 and can't leave x.X

>Not using the glorious meme of "jelly"

Only thing I am jelly of is that post time bru. Nice trip dubs.

So are you jealous too, or just a faggot?

Ah, so a jealous faggot nigger'

I thought so...

derailed