When did black people become fucking scum?

When did black people become fucking scum?

I'm an immigrant from Ghana in the US to study for Engineering degree. As you might guess I am black.

In my country it's very important for a man to be strong and to provide well for himself and for his family. It is not common to see a black male at home who doesn't work very hard, because if you don't work and provide in Ghana you are like scum and have no respect at all from anybody. Even the street cleaner will treat you with disrespect. Even your family will look down at you.

Here it seems like the African man has forgotten what being a man means.

My friends are mainly other blacks (not from racism, I have friends who are white and Asian also, is just because I think you naturally seek out those who are like yourself) who are native to USA. The majority take money from parents or sell canabis and show up only rarely for class (the ones who are in college, some are just taking welfare and living like street thugs).

They are all using excuses of living in the bad neighborhood or racism. Let me tell you, the bad neighborhood in USA is like the good neighborhood in Ghana. And I have seen no racism, as a black man, at all. Nobody has said to me 'nigger' except other black people which makes me mad. If it is racist to say nigger then why do they say it to each other? Even the American girls will not be racist and mostly give you a chance even if you're black, if honest I feel very welcomed here, not like I am discriminated at all.

So why do black men here act like so faggot? Making excuse of racism when there is none? Making culture of 'you must sell drugs and own guns and live like gangster'? To me is bullshit, better to work for a better life than to keep in circle that their family has kept that means they still live in the bad place.

How can black people here make it ideal to be a thug? I am not a cunt and I can say I smoke canabis sometimes but they make like the world IS canabis and guns and nothing more?

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricanspear.com/2015/01/06/david-duke-jews-and-rap-music/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacks in America are trained to get free welfare from the government while encouraged to commit violence because its "SAVAGE".

It's the culture my friend, nothing but the culture.

which are you in the picture bro?

There's a difference between black people and niggers

>Even the American girls will not be racist and mostly give you a chance even if you're black

Subtle, OP. Very subtle. 6/10

After MLK, Malcolm X, and other black leaders died we were left with bamboozlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who were in it for the money and notoriety instead of actually helping people. There was no positive message saying raise yourself up, but rather one of victimization, and yelling that they don't need to raise themselves up because they are owed handouts.

This resulted in affirmative action for blacks, black history month, and strict scrutiny in our courts. This still is not enough though, and things just get worse.

This cannot be true though, it is not good for the government to pay for these people and make them violent. I even see how you get free tuition if you are at disadvantage, and there are many laws to make it fair for us. Is not problem with government, I feel, is like this guy says
Just a very bad culture of blacks encouraging each other to live bad because it is 'cool' like rappers who obviously only talk about it fake because they are very rich in reality.

absolutely not you jew troll or total moran

Liberals did it, they make it seem like everything wrong in America is the fault of wealthy Americans who don't deserve it

not even once you nigger lover

It's Jewish tricks. They sponsor dependency and inculcate this cartoon-like "American coon" and gangsta violence culture into them. Jews own all the jails and gangsta rap was invented by Jews specifically to entrain violence and general niggardry so that they can be locked up and fund the system.
tldr: it's the Jews

Nigerian B8

It is not selfie, is from Google images. Searched for 'thugs'.
The word nigger is very confusing for me, is bad when white man says it but good when black man says it? I understand is tied to slavery but if this is so, why do we use it amongst us?
Is very true, I have not dated or slept with anyone here but the American girls will talk to me and seem to not have prejudice against me.
Like Shaun King? I see he says he is black but is really clearly white! Just making money from lazy people who make excuse.

When they were born

tfw you know white niggers and mexican niggers

/thread

The B8 is strong with this one

what is a white nigger?

I'm laughing at that ghetto ass xmas tree holy fucking shit you can tell it was from wal-mart or some free ad on craigslist

What is the Jews getting benefit from this? Does the Jews own the courthouse and make money from arresting people? If this is true it makes me even madder! The Jew trains us to be criminal from rappers on TV? So the Jew owns pretty much all here?

>So why do black men here act like so faggot
kek

It actually is. Its the poor mentality that encourages their degenerate behavior. Its like in Africa where charities stunt businesses there from thriving, thus making Africans dependent on charities.

Same reason here. With food stamps and EBT cards, you can literally buy junk food and its focus isn't on necessary foods anymore.

Much of the black community lives off of welfare and not only that, they also come off from broken families with no father figure or mother figure.

welfare payments is what happened to them.

back before segregation there were successive black neighborhoods in the US, local economys eduction, workforce etc..

then they become dependent and hiphop replaced all common sense.

the "nigger"/"nigga" comes from somewhere along the line black culture decided to "take back" the racist term, as if taking the power from it, turning it from something hateful into something brotherly. Which sounds like a good thing but all it has done is redivide society on the basis of black/not-black

he does have a point

nasty ass carpet, fuckin dirty

pretty much yeah, the jews own the media which tells young black men they gotta be gangsta, then they get arrested for acting that way and put in a jail that is owned by the same jews

your ancestors gathered up all the worthless niggers
sold them to Europeans
who then sold them in the US as inexpensive farm equipment
at some point some bleeding hearts thought that these niggers that were so worthless they got kicked out of Africa were actual people
so they started treating the niggers like people
but the niggers didn't start acting like people
so the bleeding hearts thought it was because they were treated as property for so long and gave them free shit
but the niggers just took the free shit and destroyed everything
welcome to 21st century afro-american culture

Then only ones that gett treated with racism are the ones that act like thugs, i would say it didnt really get bad till the mid 90s, up until then the ones in thug culture were still shit on by their families. Sadly the good ones grew up and had one or two kids, the faggots in thug culture multiplied like rabbits, and learn from their family jow to act. Ive seen 5 year olds that cant speak anything but ebonics, its sad that they never even had a chance, but its theirs and thier familes fault. Not some boogeyman whitey holding them down. So let them burn, how many do you think can start a fire with out a lighter? Or know if water is safe to drink? Or hunt? One way or another they will be purged from this earth.

but how would Jews, if they were behind it, benefit from this? what's to gain by keeping a minority oppressed and in prison?

it isn't so much keeping one minority oppressed and in prison
it is keeping all races other than jews engaged in a perpetual race war so that they are distracted from how much of everything the jews are taking over

I blame hip-hop culture. I think it's done little in its beginnings but bring out and promote the worst or the dregs of black culture.
And as far as the meaningful parts of hip-hop worth keeping at the early stages of it were concerned, its good messages was lost and misinterpreted.

This seems like very bad view but also unfortunately quite true. Except from that Ghanaian would not sell his own kinds even if they were bad, maybe other Africans, I don't know, but Ghanaian would not consider this.
That is not racism, because thugs anywhere and any skin tone will be treated as lower humans.

I say that white people used to be very harsh on us but now they feel very bad and trying to make up to us, even when there isn't a need anymore. For me I have not felt racism at all.

youre being very ignorant to the culture that has only recently been very accepting to blacks. theyve been cut at the ankles since they were "freed," and it would be obviously hard for most groups as a whole to get out of the ditch that we've dug for them. yeah its easy to say oh all they have to do is stay in school and learn shit, but not every black person has the same experience or role models. like i understand that im pretty well off for a black person as i have a higher degree and work for a top 4 accounting firm and a lot of people would see myself as an exception to the general stereotypes that plague the general concept of a black dude from a hood. its nonsensical to think hoodlums and "fringe" dont exist in all races.

I am listening very much Immortal Technique and Hopsin, I feel it is the ones like Ace Hood and Rick Ross who are promoting the bad life.

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 for me tells very much truth for not just blacks but everyone, affected to me very much.

Some of hip hop is very good, but a lot is just guns and drugs and nigger rhyming with nigger.

That shit NWA movie shouldn't have been released. It was only fuel for those apes. Look at what happened during the elections.

its part of it, radio stopped playing conscious rappers and started bumping party boys who were into doing and moving drugs. but it goes further back than that.

It was never at any point in history that all white peoplr were hard on all black people, they may have bought black people FROM black people and yes some of them treated them very poorly, but just as many of them treated them well, not like part of the family but still like human beings. I started an organization called S.A.I.D in my small white town, because of the blatant racism in our school. Now that i have grown older and seen the way these people act now, i have no pity or sympathy for them. They made their beds.

Slavery and sharecropping established a paternalistic society. Lyndon Johnson's Great Society created an entitlement culture. System racism limited blacks' upward mobility.

>How can black people here make it ideal to be a thug?
Reagan's War on Drugs offered black men a way to make money at a time when their only other means of making a living were Welfare payments and minimum-wage service-sector jobs. Then that rap crap showed up to validate "gangster" life.

i agree'd with this until you said the jews were behind it. do you mean jews figuratively or do you mean like a group of jews are maliciously doing this to further a jewish agenda?

>Ghanaian would not sell his own kinds
>implying Ghanaians didn't raid Cote d'Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Togo, and Benin
that bend in Africa by the equator was the heart of the slave trade
that is why the US established Liberia near there
it was illegal to bring the cargo of slave ships into the US
but if they were sent back, they would just be sold back into slavery
so the US navy just dumped them in a bit of uninhabited swamp on the African coast

Do you not feel like you are working very hard for your success as accountant, and feel like if you can do it, anyone else can?

For me, the blame is with individual who makes excuse of 'whites were very bad a long time ago so I will act like shit now'. You brother, are prrof of if you can work, you can achieve. Most will not work, is all.

Of course you get the white guy who drives in Silverado and shouts about Trump, and he is like the thug equivalent. But he at least has job to afford truck. Mexican is same as like black though, bad culture. Asian is very good culture, working very hard.

Niggers, and I mean HOOD niggers don't listen to that conscious rap. They mostly listen to shit bass boosted rap like Chief Keef, Future, 90s nigger rap (Snoop Dogg, Tupac NWA), or their boys mix tape.

They call it "fire".

You are so full of shit. Kys.

I would be so happy is this post was real

Don't act like you're above your American brethren you fucking nigger. You're all the same. While here in America, you'll have an endless supply of your favorites foods: fried chicken, watermelon, grape soda, and kool-aid.

nah they werent treated like people until later mid1900s. they were still be lynched, attacked, jailed, and harassed en masse until like the 60s.

its called fetal alcohol syndrome, also Aspergers.

They all exhibit the physical features of both.

ITT: white cucks sympathizing with a nigger

true. despite popular belief tupac promotes degeneracy in his songs

...That has figurative meaning? I mean, every once in a while, parts of my hispanic family will mention "the Jews" but will never seem to bear ill will to actual jewish people, so...

lol you mad broke boy? is it the truth that hurts or the fact that im not part of some statistic that you can cite to show blacks are awful or something.

because they kept their heads down. It's only when they saw they were getting a crap hand and wanted out (saw seperate but equal was not what it was said to be, then wanted out), that they had begun to be mistreated.

The OP is clearly not black.

i mean you now how black people call their non black friends "my nigga" figuratively.

Institutional racism has robbed generations of blacks of their father figures. No strong male influences. Look up Jim crow.

>Institutional racism has robbed generations of blacks of their father figures.

LMAO! Lack of brain cells had robbed them, not the white man. Whites just exploited the exploitable, i.e, dumb niggers.

lol voter id laws, stripping of freedoms when sent to prison, media sensationalism, useful idiots, were thorns in minority community sides until post civil rights era.To the point where you cant just blame another race like how the "sjw" crowd likes to do, its the actual system or ruling class that did it to separate us as citizens.

I am real of course
I am not above black, I am black, but I am above street thugs. Also I do like all of those things so I do not feel offended!
That picture is obvious fake. Is buildings like that in Hiroshima too.
I must not prove this to internet randomer like you. But yes I am very black. Anyway you say is better to be white? I will be happy I sound white, then!

As a person that hates niggers, I will say that's backwards.

>racist white cops (justifiably so) beats and treats niggers wrong
>black panthers start
>gangs such as the Crips and GDs start to protect blacks
>gangs become corrupt
>start selling drugs
>other blacks get tired of these gangs and make their own gangs for defense (bloods)
>become too big and powerful
>law enforcement locks up leaders
>gangs become fragmented disorganized cesspools of literal bastard niggers

The Jews were significant -- some have said primary -- actors in institutionalized slavery three centuries ago. There's a very good museum dedicated to slavery in Paramaribo, Suriname, that documents the Jewish involvement in excruciating detail.

Whether those origins have anything to do with current events -- Henry Kissinger's policies, for example -- is not clear to me. But modern-day Jews are universally despised by blacks in the arts and sports because of their dishonest and abusive dealings in buying and selling blacks' work.

I know this. My friend is often driving very slowly with the same 5 songs playing very loud, like it is his hobby! My nigga my nigga my nigga my nigga is really one of the songs, how is this taking any brain to create?

but thanks to biased housing and sectioning back in the mid 1900s a lot of those hood blacks are stuck there. you catch the conscious rappers in the media players of the suburban or uptown urban black kid, but then they get called back pack, fake and "uppity" for not listening to that "real trap shit"

People are tired of hearing the niggers complain and do nothing to help themselves.

>nigger rhyming with nigger
kek if this dudes not b8 i fucken love him

But which was the cause and which the effect?

its funny because the song is basically a hood dr.seuss rhyme

>my nigga push weight
>my nigga be straight
>my nigga clap gates
>my nigga is great

...You know... I been having this thought that we've been going about this whole "dealing with racism" thing the wrong way.

Early 80s when gangs and drugs began to proliferate in black neighborhoods. Before then plenty were normal functioning member of society. Not to mention the contribution of fucking perfect music 50s-70s rock and roll blues soul jazz and so on before gangster rap and other shitty influences.

theafricanspear.com/2015/01/06/david-duke-jews-and-rap-music/

Yup. Prior to the wannabe "gangsta" culture, black Americans were okay.

You would think they'd be madder at the Arabs for that nonsense.

Malcolm X was racist as fuck mate

He was, but he was still about wearing a suit and tie, and working for your money

ITT:
>nigger mad at other niggers for being pos
>whites making excuses for niggers being pos

seriously OP just do your ting you seem like you got your head on right. ignore the idiots they will just drag you to their level

and its nobodys fault except the niggers themselves, they have the same chances as anyone else thesedays

Spotted the cuck. Enjoy Tyrone's BBC up your ass faggot.

This picture is very funny!

you seem like a good guy. all the best to you, user.

entirely,
i think actual racists, are just lacking understanding. people think that by kicking "exposed" racists out of things that it will solve the issue, but it doesnt. they just go to fester with other racists in an echo chamber that will caramelize and solidify all of their hateful sentiments as media sensationalizes them further. then they have kids and they teach the kids all of their biases creating a new generation and wave of hatred. You fix/change/eradicate hate with understanding and education or better containment than what the current system is.

These are not black people. These are niggers.

You sound like a nigger yourself stfu.

who are you talking to with your fake story? obviously you don't know how black people operate. "forgotten what being a man means"?

for black people, it's all about faking everything they do. it's all emulation in some pretentious way. being a man, for them, is being a phony idiot. their natural instinct doesn't know how to be a man; in fact, their women are "manlier"--by the scale of how white people are--than their men. their men are wimpy and slimy losers, begging for sympathy more than a white woman does while their women are like angry klingons.

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

Your close to the truth but not there.

In the Americas they brought all kinds. If you were lucky you ended up in North America, if not lucky you ended up in the Carribean working sugar cane. The mortality rate was something like 50% every 2 years in the Caribbean because the work was so brutal.

In NA, they were sold in slave markets. The weak ones didnt make the trip. The intelligent and strong minded ones were mostly killed because they were harder to control. The strongest most athletic ones did the best and were treated the best. They were selectively bred for these traits like cattle.

The mortality rate overall was much lower though in NA so there were many successive generations of such breeding where the Carribean never had this problem because of a constant need to replace dying slaves.

This is why blacks in the US tend to be more physically fit, mentally weak, content in squalor, and have larger penises (selective breeding for larger penises as a sign of fertility).

/thread

obvious bait is obvious

The white person all has this insecurity!

I do not believe blacks have bigger penis or more fitness. It's just we work out and are not fat, of course if you are fitter there is less fat near to your penis so it looks bigger. Whites tend to either be fat or not fat but not fit either

Malcolm X was the precursor to the WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit. Literal human refuse, seriously read the Autobiography of Malcolm X (only his period in jail and after) and you'll understand he was worse than most white racsists are today

It is not insecurity and I have 8% body fat.

I am just stating a theory as to how African blacks are smaller and smarter than their North American counterparts.

We destroyed their famiky structure with racism, but mostly with welfare. Black man is no longer essential. The state takes his place. No men around to teach him how to be a man, or instill discipline and fear. Then, they get into trouble, we incarcerate them, so fewer available men means even more fatherless kids around, as women are not going to stop having babies. It's a vicious cycle, but there doesn't seem to be a way of breaking it, short of sterilization and taking over raising their damn kids.

You forget how we use drug laws to incarcerate and control people with one of the highest prison populations on the planet.

Why do you suppose they call them thugs? None of them are hindi.

The Arabs haven't been involved in any of that nonsense. MuriKKKans are being indoctrinated into hating Arabs currently because they're they're the scapegoat-du-jour.

When they realized they can get away with being as openly degenerate as some white people.

A SMALL CIRCLE WITH NO NEW NIGGAS

>I must not prove this to internet randomer like you. But yes I am very black. Anyway you say is better to be white? I will be happy I sound white, then!

You sound like a white guy pretending to be black. It was this that convinced me:

>Nobody has said to me 'nigger' except other black people which makes me mad. If it is racist to say nigger then why do they say it to each other?

If you're smart enough to be studying Engineering in an English-speaking country, you should also be smart enough to understand *why* minorities believe it's ok for them to use what would be considered racial slurs if they were used by other groups in society. You might not agree with it, but you should at least be able to understand their reasoning.

>TL;DR OP is white pretending to be black