I need help Sup Forums

>parents are filthy rich
>gf dirt poor
>i'm deep in love with this girl
>shes loyal
>she had an ex and lost her virginity to him
>she is has anxiety because of abuse from family/ex
>parents disapprove of her so we secretly date
>planning to get back with her in college since we are in a far distance relationship

Sup Forums is she worth it?

>she has anxiety because of abuse from family/ex*

She's a nice a sweet girl and I love her deeply. But I know it'll be hard for me in the future if I decide to choose her.

I need advice, help

Well if you love her then yes she is worth it...

>be you
>be rich
> have white trash gf
>no
Coming from someone who's dad was not 'rich' but upper middle class and married white trash whore. 85% sure she was cheating and 100% sure she was just with dad for money. Just no OP

How do I tell her?
She's going through rough times right now and I promised her that her future with me will be perfect etc etc,,,
Honestly I don't know how to break a girl's heart like that

You're in high school, so no by the time she graduates she will be choosing a college different from yours and will be fucking Chad's all day plus I doubt you've ever met her, again no its not worth it

Tell her to piss off and mingle with someone from her subhuman caste.

She's with with you for ¥€$.

We live about a 3 hours drive apart. She comes to see me 1 time a month/during breaks. She'll be attending the college I am going to, so I have no worries about that.
>she's loyal

but has a point no?

>parents disapprove
Why? This is relevant information.

>loyal
Early in the relationship I'd be ASTOUNDED if you could say so.

>Had an ex & lost virginity
Totally irrelevant.

>Anxiety because of family & ex
This in combination with parental disapproval has red flags going for me. All I can say for sure is she had an unhealthy relationship with both. Sure, she'll call it abuse, and it might well be the case. Just be aware you're getting HER version of the story. Burnout degenerates with no prospects in life tell the same story.

We dated for two months before she knew I had wealth. During those two months things happened to test our relationship but she stayed with me, so I guess she loves me a lot.

I am not heartless man , I can't just tell her to piss off

Don't you see? Her future with you will be perfect. You won't have to support her white trash habits and she will seek another rich user. You'll be off the hook and can find someone much better in your social class who won't be with you for money and what not

Nope

>she's loyal
>far distance relationship

No.

I have asian parents and they want me to focus on studies and want me to marry same race, which I think is bullshit.

I was a bit butt hurt that she lost her virginity.

>her dad left when shes 8
>step dad hits her and her mother
>brother touches her sexually at the age of 8
>abusive ass ex

What happened to her was pretty trashy

What happened? She still could have known you had money based on your college, clothes, car, etc. She's most likely playing you

>poor
>3 hours apart
>visits once a month
somethings not adding up here OP how can you date "in secret" yet she can visit once a month
inb4 she tells her parents she's going to see a friend

Thats the thing user, I know that she isn't it for the money. She only found out I was wealthy two months in the relationship.

So much this. Was having long distance relationship with girl i met on cruise when i was ~15 and later she told me she gave her bf where she lived head while in the car with her parents going some place hahah. Long distance relationships 100% do not work

I messed with her best friend and she got mad. So gf friends were trying to separate us.

Or she had you targeted from the beginning user. Don't handcuff yourself with that albatross before your life even gets started.

>be me in america
>parents in asia
>i live with uncle
>i tell uncle im going out to study with friends
>but i go see her

OP here. Should I do it over text or the next time she visits?

Don't be a bitch about it and break up over text. Invite her over, fuck her one last time, and tell her you don't date white trash gold diggers

she'll suffer, you might be the only thing keeping her alive. She might just go full crazy.

What would you do user?
Think about your future, you could be rich.
You could be rich with this girl too but people are gonna judge and its going to be much more difficult.

That's the shit im going through rn.

>6 years ago
>15
>grill 13
>She's like the funny type of crazy
>She's smart
>She likes me

Then I find out she's suffering through depression, her mother, and father hate her.
She was cutting
She tried to khs
That should have turned me away, but I just got closer
I've felt the same shit, I sympathized.
But unlike me, she didn't come out the same
She was legit crazy now
She stopped putting thought into things that didn't concern her
I was her everything
We found out she has something wrong with her Uterus, she has a 35 chance of ever getting pregnant, and a 1% chance of carrying a baby successfully.
Im a bank teller, I make enough to live comfortably in a decent house
She's pretty much a housewife, and that's her identity now
She's not the fun, crazy girl I met
She's just a housewife who is fucking mental

I don't even know why I still love her, but she's my everything.

Just a lesson for you anons, don't stick your dick in crazies, or you'll get stuck with them for life.

btw, 6 years later, and we're still together, we actually did successfully get a baby girl, but I hope her mother doesn't have any underlying problems that run in the family.

The baby's got depression from both sides, and diabetes from mine. Also cancer runs in my family. So if her mother has anything else that could be passed down, that baby's fucked.

Sorry to hear user, and congrats on the baby.

So you're saying I should still pullout while I still can? I am pretty sure I can but it'll hurt her more than me. She is going through really rough things right now and i don't know what to do.

All the things that happened in her past is getting to her and so now she is seeing official help.

You know what, she has gotten better since the baby we thought we would never have.

things can get better, they usually do. I was failing highschool, and was ready to off myself, but it got better. Now, with a basic degree, Im making more money than some people with a higher one.

And my gf (we're getting engaged) got better, after the baby she's slowly getting back to her old self.

Only go full in if you're ready for the hardships, if you don't think you're ready to always be there, or be able to constantly handle the person you love having suicidal thoughts, you should indeed pull out

in the end, love saved me, but will love save you?

I was on the brink of insanity, but I had so much tragedy in my life, I was a little more prepared.

You may end up insane.

Thank you user, you seem to be the most helpful. Best of luck to you, your wife, and your child.

Thank you to everyone else who contributed

No problem, best of luck to you user, I hope you either prepare yourself for almost a lifetime of hardship (Because if you do get too close, she'll anchor you) Or the idea that she'll either stalk you, or kill herself because she can't forget you.

Either way, the most important thing in this situation is to be as strong as can be, wether it be for her, or for your own good.

You give A-tier advice.
Do you by chance hang around /adv/?

You know it.

I didn't know Sup Forums had /adv/
Thanks user

Ya learn something new every day.

So you're technically rich because of your parents, and get worked up over poor filth? Are you retarded or just a faggot?
Is the girl even a fucking Aryan? kek

This is why you take matters of this calibur to /adv/
Because of these types of people

Leave her, crazy bitch.

Trips of truth.

Did you people even read through the post, and the one I posted after?

We're engaged with a baby, even if I wanted too, it's too late.

But what if you could change the past? What if you could have left her? Would you? Lets say if you left her, you could've been more successful.

THANK YOU! There is literally hundreds if not thousands of other girls out there. This kid is still young as fuck and him devoting himself like this to one obstacle will only hurt him in the long run.

>Would have, not could have since she is just a house wife

kek dude, you're family is fucking rich
I think you should know where to go from there

OP as far as I've read this thread everyone's being a dick.
IMO money doesn't matter to me as long as I have someone I love and care about. So I would honestly say go for her.

No she isn't worth it

Im not the rich one. . .
You can't explain love guys, i've just never felt it before I met her, and I don't think I could love again if she passed. I may just be too monogamous for my own good.

As for the question of if I had left her before this shit started up, I probably would be a fat NEET like the rest of you, because nobody else would want me, and I wouldn't have anyone I keep myself fit and tidy for.

Did I fail to mention that she knows who sells the best pot and town?

House wife was all she was when she was crazy, but as she's getting better she's regaining what she used to be.

A stoner chick with an attitude.
That one girl who's such a fucking dick, but she's super cool, so you hang out with her anyway

I don't know what your dream girl is, but that's mine.

*in town

Fuck my phone-faggotry, can't afford a pc.

Lets say you are at a point in the relationship where you know you could still pull out. Would you?

I don't want to be a heart breaker but they are making sense...

No. Because when the pull out window was still open, she was still cool as fuck.

And it closed as soon as she went crazy. What I would give to be 15 again, the start of our relationship was amazing.

Our first date was going to the movie theater, and instead of popcorn, we each ate like 5 pot brownies.

you smoke together, you roll together, that's the etiquette boi, don't forget it.

I don't plan to do drugs, doesn't that mess with your mind?

It does, but the love was real man, we didn't love each other any less sober.

I would be so much wealthier and life would be so much more easier if I didn't choose her you know?

Honestly debating on breaking her heart for my future. Am I an ass for that?

No, everyone debates over shit like that.

I don't like to think for the future, doing that usually sets up for disappointment.

i usually think about now, I think about what needs to happen now. Like how I have to eat my fucking pot instead of smoke it for the next 18-25 years.

>kek

The worst part is it's not even a joke.

Gf is so protective over the kid it's not even funny.
She is a miracle child, born to a mother with only a 1%chance of giving birth to a live child.

You got lucky aye? Honestly

Hell fucking yeah I got lucky.

now I need a safe though, dont want the kid getting into my stash. Don't need her ending up even more fucked up than she probably will.

But if I work hard enough, she'll never face the problems me or her mother did.

If she get's her mother's face and body, she'll never have a problem getting a boyfriend, she'll hopefully never be lonely.

If we keep the stash hidden long enough, we'll only have to worry about drug abuse in her teens.

If we act like a happy family, we'll be a happy family. Don't even try to tell me otherwise, it's how it's always been.

How old are you user?

im 19, gf's 18.

And you have a child already? Isn't that a bit early?

Congrats on your job though

I know I'm a bit young. It's always been my dream to have a family though, and this job is making it easy for someone my age to achieve that.

I did the calculations, and I can probably even afford another child.

Is there to get a child that early?

Right now I don't see a reason to get a child

There really isn't.

A family of my own is just something I've always hoped to achieve. And right now, it's safe to say I have.

i'm happy with life, and in time the Mrs. will be too, she's slowly lifting, but it's happening. this baby is probably the best thing to ever happen in our relationship.

is there anyway I can contact you?

Nah fuck it man, have a nice night

>planning to get back with her in college

enjoy your roastie

Ill set up a fake email, gimme a sec

Anyway, why would you want to contact me, I have no time at all.