Islam is a religion of pure peace and understanding for all humans. You wish you could prove me wrong...

Islam is a religion of pure peace and understanding for all humans. You wish you could prove me wrong, but you never could.

Fuck off sandnigger

No they do horrible things to each other and also to people of other religions.

religion of peace

Should be Desu Vult.

Fucking faggots on this baord... can't even meme properly.

It totally is!
Because once all your enemies are killed and/or enslaved, you will have 1000 years of peace!
And one hell of a harem!

>baord
Can't even English properly

not the way the world works friend i dont have to prove you wrong you have prove you're right

Muhammad was 50 when he married and fucked a 9 year old girl.. he was a peado and that is why peadophillia is accepted by Muslims. Digusting degenerates.

are you a muslim?

So my fingers have dyslexia.
At least all the letters are there.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU.

God is a lie the church use to steal your money. You wish you could prove me wrong, but you never could.

Hahahahahahaha
Muzzies are the funniest group on the planet

Funny, "ha ha", or funny as in, funny looking package at the airport?

um understanding?

>You wish you could prove me wrong

Understanding starts with you.

OP is a misunderstood faggot.

>MFW nearly every act of mass violence world-wide is done in the name of islam.

>MFW muhammad married a 6yo child and then fucked her at age 9

>MFW OP is a troll

Sure nigger

But you don't have a face....

No no no no. Something doesn't add up here!
>tfw OP's critics have no face.

That's like saying Larry Flynt is the most virtuous man that has ever lived.

Weak b8 m8

Yes

wait wait he isn't?

If you are muslim, what does the quran say regarding earlier teachings of the prophet vs later teachings of the prophet?

Can confirm, I have killed multiple people and myself in a bombing to spread peace.

Tell that to the immigration embargo

Op is either: 1) Bait, OR 2) Clueless how cyclic logic, scheduled self indoctrination, and conditioned psychosomatic responses work. Either way, OP is a deluded fuckwit.

Not even having a face is an extremely special kind of stupid. Well done asshat

Can someone please draw me a picture of Muhammad?

Google ISIS.

>b-but they're not Islam!

yes they are, stop making excuses.

I just did.

He's fucking a pig. All muslims love to fuck pigs. Some fuck goats, too. Muhammad fucked a 9 year old girl.

Yeah I'm asking loaded questions. Books 5 and 9 of the quran were the last written. The quran says to adhere to the later teachings. These books are all about conquering. Everyone who is not muslim is the enemy, and it is encouraged to deceive your enemy to advance islam. op?

The Saudi king was visiting the United States, and at a dinner, he met Donald Trump. Trump asked him how he liked America, and what he liked best. The Saudi king said "I like it very much. I like your show "Star Trek" the most. But, I have one question- why are there no Muslims on that show?"
Trump answered "Because it takes place in the future."

Islam is less ridiculous than Christianity, I grant you (the Trinity? what the fuck?) -- but it's still a load of horseshit, and its practice today is pretty fucking atavistic.

Anyone else like bacon? ALL pork is delicious, but bacon is god-tier food.

I'm from reddit and where do I upvote you?

Bacon is OK, but I LOVE the quran. It makes great toilet paper. I tear off a page and wipe my ass with it every day.

Not sure why pork isn't more popular in the west.
So long as it's properly cooked, it's by far the tastiest meat you'll get.
And all that produce we usually toss? Pigs LOVE that shit.
Less food waste, AND tasty pigs. What's not to love?

Bacon.
Ham.
Pork loin roasts.
Pulled pork sammiches.
Back bacon.
Back of piggy aka. slab of bacon.
Pork rinds.
And, of course, classic stripper bacon.
All so tasty, all so good for you.

DIAF Sand Nigger
>only thing worst than a Nigger is a Sand Nigger
>Whar muh 10th Crusade Whar?

Muhammad Muhammad he's our man...
Likes to fuck pigs and make some spam!

graveyards and ostuaries are very peaceful

Would fuck

or 3) this thread is scheduled indoctrination to condition psychosomatic responses.

Or maybe this comment makes your sister's best friend's cousin's aunt's brother's third uncle on the father's side's son die.

You ever think of that?

They burn well, too.

How to order the god tier All the Bacon sub at Subway
1 Italian and herb bread
2 BLT Sub foor long of course we aint cucks
3 Double Meat
4 Extra Bacon
5 Lettuce
6 Tomato
7 Pickles
8 Jalopenos
9 Banana Peppers
10 Creamy Siracha Sauce

Chopped beef and sliced beef brisket destroys any pulled pork...

This is great advice for all you fellow preppers!

>a religion of peace
>it's holy book states that those who join have to "kill the infidels" more times than not
Religion of peace my ass

>You wish you could prove me wrong
No, I wish you could prove what you said.

I'm not saying that beef isn't great. I'm just curious as to why pork hasn't really chipped into the beef market as much given all it's great benefits.

The Quran openly advocates for

1. Killing non-believers and
2. Lying to non-believers, misrepresenting Islam to gain their trust

So forgive me if I'm unconvinced. The printing press was the worst thing that ever happened to Islam, because it makes it easy for anyone who cares to see how backwards and harmful the religion is and that the worst examples of evil Muslims are the best examples of devout Muslims.

Jesus freaks and Muslims both worship the same ancient fairytale sky god written by goat herders that fucked sheep

Na. But you ever think this site's content is 100% controlled to make you think a certain way?

hahahahahahahaH
hahahahahahahaH
hahahahahahahaH

islam, peace and understanding in the same sentence? You have to be fucking kidding right?

hahahahahahahaH
hahahahahahahaH
hahahahahahahaH

Were you actually stroking your neckbeard when you typed that?

At times, I can't help but think people are being paid to flood certain boards with certain content for certain reasons.

If that's what you mean.

global meat consumption is
chicken>pork>fish & seafood>beef>other meats

horrible things? the quran strictly doesn't allow disrespecting other people for their religious decisions. they're about encouraging people to have faith in god and if they don't believe in it then we let them be and we're not allowed to disrespect them.

One thing you have to remember is that the quran was written many many years ago, at the time where marrying younger people was a normal thing and having many wives as well. Our nature wasn't the same then and our bodies developed differently. Just like how it was normal to get married at the age of 12 many years ago.

The quran specifically doesn't allow people to steal money, they're not tolerated to do that. There's always going to be people who claim to be muslims and believe in a god but they don't fear him so they break the rules. Now the quran mentions that no one but god gets to say whether someone is or isn't a muslim so muslims are not meant to judge others at any time. So no one gets to say whether they were muslims but we do know that they broke the rules of islam.

the quran specifically mentions that no one but god gets to say whether someone is or isn't muslim and it specifically mentions that no one should harm a muslim. Now a muslim can be anyone, it doesn't always have to be someone who believes in god it can also be someone who lives a peaceful live respecting others.

So it's against the religion to do any of that, bomb, kill and harm others. They're people who claim to be muslims but yet disregard the meaningful definition of islam that's in their hand.

Killing the non-believers saying "our God is greatest" and usually killing yourselves after?
Damn, you're right, I guess Islam is pretty peaceful.

Religion Of Peaceā„¢

deceiver